Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: October 6, 2016

Scheduled Update for October 6, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • Elite Mode for Zone 4 awaits! With new craftable Singularity!
    • The Halloween Zone with craftable Kernal has returned!
    • The new Curio Exchange system is nearly here! Now, in addition to XP, you can receive Cores for exchanging Curios. Common earn you Rare Cores, Rare earn Epic Cores, Epic get you Legendary, and Legendary and Mythics earn you Mythic Cores. Happy exchanging!
    • Your MODS have gotten in the holiday spirit, so expect some spooky Mod names to appear for the month!
    Featured Sales
    Light and Earth Sale!
    • Starts October 7, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 9, 20:00 GMT
    Physical and Fire Sale!
    • Starts October 9, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 11, 20:00 GMT
    Are and Electric Sale!
    • Starts October 11, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 13, 20:00 GMT
    Events

Faction Wars
    Fire Starter
    • Fire Boosted 50%
    • Starts October 9, 16:00 GMT
    • Ends October 11, 16:00 GMT
    Club v Club
    Snap, Crackle, Pop
    • Air and Electric Boosted 75%
    • Starts October 12, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 14, 20:00 GMT
    PVP

Bug’s Life
    • Bug Curios Mega Boosted
    • Starts October 7, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 8, 20:00 GMT
    • Scorpio 100%
    • Lampyr 400%
    • Nasting 400%
    • Flairy 1000%
    • Wormseed 1000%
    • Thermant 1000%
    • Ossilis 800%
    • Araknice 1000%
    • Mantank 1000%
    • Bumblebeam 1000%
    Fresh Air
    • Air Curios Boosted 100%
    • Starts October 8, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 9, 20:00 GMT
    Curios of Steel
    • Curios with Swords Mega Boosted
    • Starts October 9, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 10, 8:00 GMT
    Revenge of the Nerds
    • Gustwing, Rokisaur, Checkmate and Electron Boosted 1000%
    • Starts October 10, 8:00 GMT
    • Ends October 10, 20:00 GMT
    Nowhere to Run
    • Mana Reduced 50%
    • Starts October 10, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 11, 8:00 GMT
    Apocalypse Meow
    • Cat Curios Mega Boosted
    • Starts October 11, 8:00 GMT
    • Ends October 11, 20:00 GMT
    Pumpkin King
    • Jack Boosted 2000%
    • Starts October 11, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 12, 20:00 GMT
    Santa Anas
    • Air and Electric Boosted 100%
    • Starts October 12, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends October 14, 20:00 GMT
    Feedback Area

To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL:http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch1006
    Last edited by LittleFury; October 7th, 2016, 09:10 PM.

"Rares earn you Common Cores, Common earn Epic Cores, Epic get you Legendary, and Legendary and Mythics earn you Mythic Cores. Happy exchanging!"

I think there is something wrong in that sentence..

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: halloween zone return!
    I liked it because: I want to take my revenge from last year impossible challenge mode! mouahahah!
    Maybe we could: not make a new challenge zone so that those that succeeded last year won't get more gems and those that failed could get the gems they lacked in comparison this year..

This week I didn't care for: curio exchange system update!!!
    I didn't like it because: because I like to have all the curio F4 which is pretty much already the case, even if some of them I have never used and will never use, it disadvantage ppl like that like to have all the curios at their maximum potential.
    Instead, let's: not give more incentive to get rid of curios!

Comment

• jman
      jman commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is the curio exchange a bad thing? Once you're at F4 for a lot of curios, it's kinda pointless to keep any extras, so getting something of value from them is extremely beneficial, in my opinion. I plan on keeping all of my F4s and only getting rid of the others.

If people plan on selling off their F3s and F4s, keep in mind that the state of the game hinted that some new achievements will be coming related to fusion.

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha Mjoern thanks for catching my typo

Jman it doesn't matter, if they achieved the F4 for a curio entry, even if they exchange it before the new journal achievement, it will still work out for them because in their journal it will still be that the curio in question will be F4..

Also, it's a bad thing because it advantage those that don't care about having lot of diversity..

for example the gap in obtainability between epic and legendaries is humongous.. which means a lot of ppl will simply exchange all their epic to get legendaries F3 to get all journal at 50+%

since the 50+% is easy to reach with earth, dark and physical but a pain for the other elements that requires at least 1 legendaries F3.. well now water can do it thanks to Polursa being obtainable now.. but even then obtainable doesn't mean easy to get.. personally I am stuck at 6 polursa so stuck at 45% water ..

Comment

You have to list what curios are boosted. The current PVP says "Cat curios" and yet Thundiger isn't boosted. It's very annoying to improve a curio for an upcoming event to find, despite it meeting the description, it's not included.

Comment

Another poor description for a PVP event, "Jack" boosted. The 2* is boosted but 4* isn't. You have to be absolutely clear what is boosted, it's very very annoying.

Comment

• Reymond
          Reymond commented
          Editing a comment
          It's Stitches Bugged bruh. (` 3`)

• abhig101
          abhig101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, I also got one 4* curio which is originally 3* draking but its a form of stiches. I filed a ticket and devs changed it back to 4* stiches. you can also submit a ticket to change it.
      Working...
      X