Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: September 8, 2016

Scheduled Update for September 8, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • Remember: It’s Curio Quest’s Birthday this month, so gear up for a busy September. You can get an overview of what’s coming in the September State of the Game [http://tinyurl.com/cqsotgsept].
    • This week we are thrilled to bring you a long-anticipated new zone: The Ruins! Get your sunscreen ready, and dive into this new adventure today. Once Story mode is completed, Hard and Challenge Modes will be available to unlock!
    • While traversing the arid expanse of the Ruins you will also discover a new Zone Achievement, as well as a new Zone Craftable Curio: Perkuna.
    • With new adventures come new requirements to help your Curios battle to victory! With this in mind, we’re unveiling a bunch of new Boosts, which you will discover in the Boost Shop beginning today!
    • For a limited time, some Special Event Curios will remain available in the Curio Shop.
    Featured Sales
    Light and Water Sale!
    • Starts September 8, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 10, 20:00 GMT
    Water and Physical Sale!
    • Starts September 10, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 12, 20:00 GMT
    A Mix of Powerhouse Curios in the Shop!
    • Starts September 12, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 14, 20:00 GMT
    Air and Electric Sale!
    • Starts September 14, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 16, 20:00 GMT
    Events
    Club vs Club
    ​Sink or Swim
    • Water and Light Boosted 30%
    Survival Arena
    The Big Freeze
    • Water and Physical Boosted 100%
    • Starts September 11, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 13, 20:00 GMT
    Club Wars
    Static Cling
    • Air and Electric Boosted 75%
    • PVP
    Light House!
    • Water and Light Boosted 80%
    Legendary!
    • Legendaries Boosted!
    • Starts September 10, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 11, 20:00 GMT
    Naked PvP
    • Nothing Boosted
    • Starts September 11, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 12, 8:00 GMT
    Good Old Days
    • Blue and Macrobe Super Boosted
    • Starts September 12, 8:00 GMT
    • Ends September 13, 20:00 GMT
    I, R.E.B.O.T.
    • Cathode, R.E.B.O.T., Mactech1200, AMP, Twitch and LegacyBot Super Boosted
    • Starts September 13, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 14, 20:00 GMT
    Electric Storm
    • Air and Electric Boosted
    • Ends September 15, 20:00 GMT
    Mud Pie
    • Earth and Water Boosted
    • Starts September 15, 20:00 GMT
    Feedback Area
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0908
    Last edited by LittleFury; September 8th, 2016, 09:29 PM.

My favorite thing about this weeks update is: New zone, hands down. Have been waiting on a new zone for quite some time and its proven to be quite fun so far!
    I also enjoy that there is a craftable mythic for everyone to get and love the djinn/genie design to him, though I am curious how long that will be available for.
    I know this was in last weeks update now but I didn't discover it until a few days ago, but the rank token fragment crafting was also greatly appreciated, being able to cash in my stock of II and III to get the much needed IV tokens.

This week I didn't care for: Event rewards. Its still frustrating that the events don't grant all that good of rewards, especially PvP. The cores being removed was a bummer since I was only 7 away from cashing in for a mythic, and the lack of curios coins is really hurting me now too. I also miss the old promo shop where it had a mix of curios, enhancements and boosts, especially since that was the only semi-reliable way to get enhancements. I'm hoping there will be either a shop just for enhancements, or a shop similar to the old promos, or maybe even mix them in with the boost shop. Anything is better than hoping to get one in a reward chest.

Comment

You mentioned in the patch notes last week that boosts were displaying the wrong images in battle but it was fixed. However, this has not been fixed...buffs/debuffs display properly but boosts do not. Please fix this!

Comment

• jman
        jman commented
        Editing a comment
        Fury, did you guys fix this? It looks okay now.

• jman
        jman commented
        Editing a comment
        I take that back...I'm still seeing issues playing the new zone. Heroic mana drain is showing as Damage Will Boost, Heroic Dawn Boost is showing up as Ultimate Windbreak Boost, and Heroic Sunscreen boost is showing up as Ultimate Carapace Boost.

• LittleFury
        LittleFury commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll see if we can get that fixed this week. stay tuned!

Why is there no faction wars? You give use a complete crap pvp and no faction wars. I thought people got gifts on birthdays. Seems like you guys are taking from us

Comment

• Boyd
        Boyd commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't think they can as there is no reward system in this game. In there new game they have a reward system

Originally posted by Relly View Post
      Why is there no faction wars? You give use a complete crap pvp and no faction wars. I thought people got gifts on birthdays. Seems like you guys are taking from us
      i think they said they took fw down to work on rewards system on it

Comment

• Relly
        Relly commented
        Editing a comment
        Those rewards were better than no rewards. As I recall they change rewards often without having to take the whole game play down

My boosts still displays erroneously. pls fix and fix the pvp rewards already tnx

Comment

New zone is well done, i thought it would be a half-assed content, but i was surprised with the variety of the enemies and new skins they had, also the craftable mythic is pretty good, finally a reason to reset a zone and enjoy it.

hoewever removing enhancements from promo but not adding any anywhere, is a low blow that is hurting everyone alike, i used 30k gems the other day got lots of mythics, but sadly no enhancements or coins to work with anyone, so i will probably just stop buying gems till i can upgrade the ones i have.

Comment

• johen
          johen commented
          Editing a comment
          every one have 5+ mythics but enhances to upgrde them poorly

You can now also get mythic DNA cost 1.5M coin to try for a Roki or 3000 gems to buy. For such a poor mythic

Comment

Working...
        X