Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: September 1, 2016

Scheduled Update for September 1, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • It’s Curio Quest’s Birthday this month, so gear up for a busy September. You can get an overview of what’s coming in the September State of the Game.
    • Curio has been experiencing Server outages this past week that have caused several disconnects from the game. We have been hard at work to resolve these issues, and appreciate all of the reports from the Community! Thanks so much for your patience.
    • While functioning properly, boosts were displaying the incorrect images during battle. This has been fixed.
    • Get ready for three new Curios to be joining the mix with tomorrow’s Shop update, September 2, 20:00 GMT. From this time onward, the Promo Shop will only offer Curios.
    • For a Limited Time Only, Special Event Curios are available in the Curio Shop.
    • Fusion Four is now available for further Curio mastery!
    Featured Sales

*NEW* Mythic Dark Curio: Null in the Shop!
    Null

Name Null
    Lore Null came into being to cancel out the supreme powers of Light. The darkness of Null is called when balance is needed.
    Rarity Mythic
    Element Dark
    Max Stats
    Damage 1,788
    Health 22,738
    Healing 852
    Mana 9
    Luck 202
    Skills
    Name Mana Cost Cooldown Description
    Smash 0 0 Deals 1380-1951 Dark damage and has a 5% chance to stun enemy Curio for 1 turn.
    Enfeeble 0 6 Enemy Curio deals 100% less damage, reduced by 20% per turn, for 5 turns.
    Dark Gaze 2 4 Deals 5523-6075 Dark damage to target inactive Curio if they do not enter the battlefield within 3 turns.
    Nullify 1 3 From the start of your turn to 3 turn duration, remove all positive buffs from all Curios.
    Destroy 1 2 Deal 920-2209 Dark, Fire, and Physical damage to random enemy Curios.
    Crush Soul 0 3 Deals 1509-2282 Dark damage to enemy Curio for 3 turns and reduces enemy's healing by 60% for duration.
    Drain Life 0 2 Deal 460-902 Dark damage to all other Curios for 2 turns. Heal for 15% of the damage dealt.

NEW Legendary Physical Curio: Karkadan in the Shop!
    Karkadan

NEW Epic Earthl Curio: Chelydra in the Shop!
    Chelydra

Introducing: Chelydra, Karkadan and Null!
    • Starts September 2, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 4, 20:00 GMT
    Earth and Physical Sale!
    • Starts September 4, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 6, 20:00 GMT
    Dark and Fire Sale!
    • Starts September 6, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 8, 20:00 GMT
    Light and Water Sale!
    • Starts September 8, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 10, 20:00 GMT
    Events
    Club Wars
    • Battle for Midnight
    • Dark and Earth Boosted 50%
    • Starts September 3, 20:00 GMT
    Survival Arena
    • Dark and Fire Boosted 50%
    Club vs Club
    • Sink or Swim
    • Water and Light Boosted 30%
    PVP

Swamp Rot!
    • Dark and Earth Boosted 30%
    • Starts September 2, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 4, 20:00 GMT
    Dig Deep
    • Earth and Physical Boosted 100%
    • Starts September 4, 20:00 GMT
    Special Event Spectacular
    • Special Event Curios mega-boosted
    • Stovetop, Festisnail, and Gulluvane boosted 800%
    • Polursa, Monobite, Ramsicle, Kernal and Mactech, Peppermint boosted 600%
    Light House
    • Water and Light Boosted 80%
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0901
    Last edited by LittleFury; September 2nd, 2016, 08:44 PM.

Just curious why Peppermint does not get the same boost as the other epics in the Special Event Spectacular?

Comment

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      Due to a typo in the patch notes! Adjusting now

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: The ability to trade in rank tokens for tokens of the next highest rank.
    I like it because: I have over 100 rank 2 and 3 tokens that I can't use, and now I can at least get some use out of them.

This week I didn't care for: The addition of Fusion 4
    I didn't like it because: I'm still trying to get my legends and mythics to fusion 3 to remain competitive, and now it will be even harder to remain competitive without spending a lot of money.
    Instead, let's: Remove Fusion 4 and kill it with fire.

Comment

Hi

I have some suggestions

PVP should not be more than one day, as 2 days of PVP and this kind of rewards doesn't gel up. And It becomes boring doing the same thing over and over again with same set of curios.

In CVC offline winner should get points like we get in PVP. And there should be chatting room within active bracket where all 4 club members can write and read comments and challenge each other.

Bring more curios in Electric, Air and light in 3* and below.

Comment

• Relly
        Relly commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless you can place top 10 in PVP there is no point in playing. The rewards you get for time spent just are not worth it

with 4 fusion can we please bump up our bags 250 is really low love to see it pushed to 500

Comment

• D0ug
        D0ug commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep the bags and get rid of this stupid F4 idea. Its terrible.

Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone. We're taking everything into consideration, and appreciate it!

Comment

Have to agree on the inventory becoming rather small with all the new curios coming out and getting enough curios of each common/rare/epic to get them to f4. An upgrade to 350 or so would be nice (or make it upgradable with coins or exp or just a small amount of gems).

Just a little note of irony too: spent 12-15 million coins a few weeks ago trying to get an f3 Polursa for my journal. Took me 6 million to get the 1st one. I felt very unlucky.
        Now with f4 being released, I spent all my coins on the shop again, this time trying to get some Monobyte to get that one to f3 for air journal. In typical fashion, I didn't get a single Monobyte, but I did get about 8 Polursa. Just my luck I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X