Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: August 25, 2016

Scheduled Update for August 25, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • Rewards are in a state of flux as we gear up for Curio's birthday celebrations next week! As the number of rewards exceeds the limits of our display space, please know that there's more coming to you than what is displayed.
      • Ex. Top PvP reward includes fragments of All 5 rank tokens, as well as gems and coins.
    • Players being Booted from Club: We know that this past week many of you experienced a bug that was booting you from your club, and then preventing you from participating in the club events. We have fixed this, but if you experience it at any point be sure to let us know!
    • We are also aware that Club event brackets were too short for this past event, which will not happen again in the future. You can now expect upcoming Club events to function as expected. Thank you for your patience!
    • We have lots of additions and changes coming to you over the next month, so get ready for some big fun! More details arriving in the State of the Game, September 1st.
    Featured Sales
    *NEW* Mythic Light Curio: Grail in the Shop!
    Grail

Name Grail
    Lore One of the most ancient of Curios, Grail is on an eternal search to find a permanent end to darkness.
    Rarity Mythic
    Element Light
    Max Stats
    Damage 1,848
    Health 22,840
    Healing 1,294
    Mana 29
    Luck 208
    Skills
    Name Mana Cost Cooldown Description
    Swoop 0 0 Deals 913-1750 Physical and Light damage to enemy Curio. if Grail has less than 50% health, reduce damage taken by 50% for 1 turn.
    Light Shine 3 2 Deals 951-2378 Light damage 3 times to random enemy Curios. If Grail has less than 50% health, deal damage 3 more times.
    Hope's End 0 2 Deals 5899-10466 Light damage to enemy and 1141-2854 damage to self.
    Weaken 1 2 For 2 turns, enemy Curio deals 10-40% less damage and takes 10-40% more damage. If Grail has less than 50% health, apply this to all enemy Curios.
    Mend 2 1 Restore 1641-2626 health to target friendly Curios. If Grail has less than 50% health, Grail heals for 50% of the
    Prevail 3 4 Restore 525 health each time Grail deals damage, for 2 turns.
    Suppression 0 4 Deals 1141-1998 Light damage to enemy Curios. For 3 turns, when an enemy Curio swaps, deal 1903-3806 Light damage to both swapping Curios.
    Guardian 0 3 Reduces the damage your Curios take by 25-50% for 2 turns.

Meet Grail in the Shop!
    • Light and Fire Sale
    • Starts August 25, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 27, 20:00 GMT
    Mud Shop!
    • Earth and Water Sale
    • Starts August 27, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 29, 20:00 GMT
    Electric Light Mayhem
    • Light and Electric and Air Sale
    • Starts August 29, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 31, 20:00 GMT
    Pumping Iron
    • Physical Curios and some other Tough Guys!
    • Starts August 31, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends September 2, 20:00 GMT
    Events

Faction Wars
    • Fire vs Light
    • Light and Fire Boosted 100%
    ‚ÄčClub Wars
    • Swamp Thing!
    • Earth and Water Boosted 50%
    Survival Arena
    • Electric Light Mayhem!
    • Light, Electric and Air Boosted 50%
    Club vs Club
    • Pumping Iron!
    • Physical Boosted 100%
    PvP

Blazing Saddles
    • 3* Epics Boosted 800%
    • Boone and Deputar Boosted 1000%
    Mud Madness
    • Earth and Water Boosted
    Hit the Rank!
    • Hit the special ranks for the best prizes!
    Let's Get Physical
    • Physical Boosted 200%
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!
    My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]
    This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0825
    Last edited by LittleFury; August 25th, 2016, 08:18 PM.

This time no mythic/legendary cores in pvp rewards???@

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the Mastery tokens in the PVP. And As such whatever you give everyone wants more so am I So I request to keep these mastery tokens Idea to be continued and not for just some period and probably look for giving fragments of higher mastery tokens in decreasing fashion to lower ranks.

Also Please check out Bonus offer its been 8 months that Bonus offer on mobile changed from Coins to Xps, I think it can be changed now.

Please check out the timing cycle as well. It can be changed by 2 hours every 2 weeks or something like that because current timing is good for some players and problematic for others so it will be changing and giving equal chance to everyone.

Daily Spin is good but its having the same rewards for quite a long may be some rewards can be clubbed together and few more can be added as combinations and one jackpot which will give gems, coins, exp, mastery token (qty can be decided by devs)

In Daily rewards gems can be back on 50, 100 as earlier and also instead of a fixed epic a full disc can be given on 8th day which will give u a random surprised curio.

As we observe more and more events where 1*, 2*, 3* boosted so we can probably see few more curios in that range instead of adding only mythic curios. By the way Grail is just great as Light Curio.

Thanks

Comment

please say AP is only gone from this pvp and not all.. if ap is gone this game has become a pay to win game since you will have to buy AP

Comment

Bdw guys...m i the only one who sees different boosts equipped while battling in fw...i dont know thts a glitch or somethimg intended for fun...

Comment

Here i say what i like to see soon in new updates: 1- New cw rewards 2-peppermint and monobite in curio shop 3-New mythics for summon cores 4-checkmate-electron buff 5 Void rebalance 6- New arcade balls items 7- a faster way to exchange curios 8-Main chat in club for leader and officers

Comment

• Immortal
              Immortal commented
              Editing a comment
              I aggree with almost every idea!

• jman
              jman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes to all...AndreaGal knows what he is talking about!

I do not care for the prizes in PVP this week. You have to finish in the top 50 to get anything worthwhile. These PVP events are 2 days long and we only get a few gems and a token or two. Give me the regular rewards any day. I value the AP and cores a lot more than what you are currently giving. You know what, I actually got a rank 2 token and 25 gems from the daily login that were better than my PVP loot. Not good.

Comment

Any news on when Void's magnify and some other curios skill will be fixed so they are used by the AI?

Comment

Working...
              X