Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: August 18, 2016

Scheduled Update for August 18, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • Batawok’s Stygian Air was only dealing Dark Damage. This has been fixed so it now deals both Air and Dark damage.
    • The Premium Shop has been updated!
    Featured Sales

Fire and Electric Sale!
    • Starts August 18, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 19, 20:00 GMT
    All Kinds of Curios!
    • Starts August 19, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 21, 20:00 GMT
    Mixed Bag Curio Sale!
    • Starts August 21, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 24, 20:00 GMT
    Light, Air and Physical Sale
    • Starts August 24, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 25, 20:00 GMT
    Events

Club Wars
    • In Progress Now!
    Survival Arena
    • Nothing Boosted
    • Starts August 20, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 22, 20:00 GMT
    Club vs Club
    • 3* Epic Boosted 800%
    • Starts August 23, 20:00 GMT
    PVP
    • Electrofire
    • Fire and Electric Boosted 30%
    • Starts August 18, 20:00 GMT
    Raging Rares!
    • 2* Rares Boosted 1000%
    • Starts August 19, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 20, 20:00 GMT
    Healing Hurts
    • -500% Healing
    • Starts August 20, 2:00 GMT
    • Ends August 20, 8:00 GMT
    Forces of Nature
    • Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Electric Boosted
    • Starts August 20, 8:00 GMT
    • Ends August 20, 14:00 GMT
    Get Physical
    • Physical Boosted 30%
    • Starts August 20: 14:00 GMT
    • Ends August 20, 20:00 GMT
    Dark Warriors
    • Physical and Dark Boosted 50%
    • Starts August 20: 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 21, 20:00 GMT
    Three Day Pure Curio Prize Fight
    • Nothing Boosted, Large Gem Prizes!
    • Starts August 21, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 24, 20:00 GMT
    Shining Light
    • Light Boosted 50%
    • Starts August 24, 20:00 GMT
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0818
    Last edited by LittleFury; August 19th, 2016, 12:14 AM.

You guys added gustwing and core to ultimate shop, i stopped doing promos cause of horrible luck, so i stuck to ultimate, now i wont do either, afraid of that gustwing popping out of 7.5k gems, not worth it.

Good update on the premium shop thought.

Edit: oke seems like fixed, gustwing removed from ultimate Gj!
    Last edited by Agath_x; August 19th, 2016, 12:35 AM. Reason: Fixed

Comment

Maybe we could: I've noticed since the prizes for events have been adjusted for the past few weeks, and its been harder to really get much out of them unless you rank within the top 200 player wise, or top 50 club wise. Club vs Club and Club Wars used to be great for getting gems but now it feels like you have to be top tier or you get nothing, especially with Club wars with its already limited prizes in comparison to Club vs Club. Perhaps adjusting it some so the newer players or ones with less fortunate luck when getting Curios have a chance to get some sort of prizes out of these events like how they used to be. Even being in a club that usually ranks within the top 100, I've gone from getting 125-175 gems per event to being lucky to even get half of that.

Comment

please stop with the gaps

Cwars ends friday but SA dont start till sat.. what is worse Sa ends monday and next event dont start til thursday.. too big of breaks it will give people time to find other games and not come back.. already having that problem with a day between events. the 3 days is going to be awful. and its making it longer and longer to get 100 cores.

OR is notes messed up

cause timer has CVC starting Tue
        Last edited by slidecage; August 18th, 2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Please do something with mastery token 2, Its still not available in good quantity. Its almost like rank 5 or rank 6.

Comment

Finish the electron's makeover asap ...its taking too much time T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Raj seikh View Post
              Finish the electron's makeover asap ...its taking too much time T_T
              they said they are working on the annivery stuff so i wouldnt hold my breathe to get this fix soon

Comment

I was very excited to see you added Stovetop and Polursa to the curios tab.

As I need to max out my water journal, I started spending coins right away to try and get 7 Polursa.

However, after 3 million coins spent, I haven't gotten a single one, which might be very unlucky but something doesn't feel right, didn't get a single Stove either.

Someone in WC mentioned that the odds don't add up to 100% and bc of this I think you can't receive Polursa/Stovetop from shop.

Could anyone (dev or player) confirm that you can get Polursa or Stove from the shop as of yesterday?

Thx for helping me out, I'd really like to get an f3 Polursa and I'd be very disappointed if my 10 million coins didn't give me one. (spent 3 mil, got 7 mil left, waiting for confirmation that it's no bug).

Comment

• LittleFury
                  LittleFury commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There was an error in shop from Thursday to Friday - for about 22 hours total. Pending when you spent in the Curio shop, we are giving back Coins so you can try again. Can you please file a support ticket and we'll take care of it? Sorry about that!

• lonewolfRnB
                  lonewolfRnB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already filed a ticket, and as long as I get 7 Polursa in the end, it's all good

i spend i think 150,000 and got 1 polusa

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolfRnB View Post
                  [...]
                  I spent 1M and got 2 Polursa and 4 Stovetop

Comment

Can you please tell us if the notes are right or Timers

Notes says cvc thurs 4pm start est

Timers show cvc Tues noon start

Comment

• LittleFury
                      LittleFury commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Go by the timers. Notes post here was udpated. I'll address in-game notes. Sorry about that slidecage.
                  Working...
                  X