Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: August 11, 2016

Scheduled Maintenance for August 11, 2016

Updates/Fixes
    • Due to a bug, some of you were experiencing disconnects when battling Leyline and Zephyros in SA. While we dig deep to find a bigger fix for this bug, we are taking a first step for now in removing the two of them as opponents in all Player vs Environment events. Stay tuned for future updates on this situation, and please keep us apprised if the issue persists.
    • Reward Chests now contain all variety of prizes, including Mastery II-VI fragments, enhancements, boosts, gems, etc.
    • Leyline’s Tap a Line is intended to reduce damage taken by 30% but was actually reducing at a much higher rate. We have fixed this.
    • There is new Curio as a weekly reward.
    • We realize that Faction Wars isn’t showing up in the timer - but it’s on its way!
    Featured Sales
    *NEW* Mythic Water Curio: Coral in the Shop!
    Coral

Name Coral
    Lore A fierce defender of the deeps, Coral watches over the natural fortresses of the sea and rarely travels to the surface.
    Rarity Mythic
    Element Water
    Max Stats
    Damage 1,714
    Health 18,650
    Healing 1,714
    Mana 33
    Luck 120
    Skills
    Name Mana Cost Cooldown Description
    Stillness 0 0 Deals 1384-2077 Water damage to enemy Curio and 1384-2077 damage to random Curio.
    Tide Queen 4 3 Deals 1384-1904 Water damage to enemy Curios and an additional 1384-1904 Water damage to enemy Water Curios. heals your Curios for 1377-1894.
    Rip Tide 3 2 Deals 1731-2596 Water damage to enemy Curio. Enemy Curio swaps with a random inactive Curio. Deals 1731-2596 Water damage to new enemy Curio.
    Abyssal 5 3 Deals 1990-2423 Water damage to enemy and stuns them for 1 turn. Deals an additional 1990-2423 Water if enemy is Water.
    Bubble 5 6 Deals 2163-3029 Water damage to enemy. Your inactive Curios gain 100% damage resistance for 3 rounds. On swap in they deal 2596 Water to enemy.
    Deep Flow 5 3 Deals 1038-2181 Water damage to enemy Curio. Deals damage up to 5 more times to random enemy Curios with 100/75/50/30/10% chance.

Meet Coral Sale!
    • Introducing the Queen of Tides, Coral!
    • Starts August 11, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 13, 20:00 GMT
    Curio Mashup
    • Starts August 13, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 14, 20:00 GMT
    Light, Air, and Physical Sale!
    • Starts August 14, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 15, 20:00 GMT
    Fire and Earth Sale!
    • Starts August 15, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 16, 20:00 GMT
    All the Elements Sale!
    • Starts August 16, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 17, 20:00 GMT
    Light, Electric and Water Sale!
    • Starts August 17, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 18, 20:00 GMT
    Fire and Electric Sale!
    • Starts August 18, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 19, 20:00 GMT
    Events

Club vs Club
    • CvC Blitz!
    • Nothing Boosted
    • Starts August 13, 16:00 GNT
    • Ends August 14, 4:00 GMT
    Faction Wars
    • Water/Air vs Fire/Earth vs Light/Electric vs Dark/Physical
    Club Wars
    • Bright Water
    • Light and Water Boosted 50%
    PvP
    4 Way Versus
    • Light, Electric, Fire, Physical Boosted 75%
    • Starts August 12, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 13, 1:00 GMT
    Flower Power
    • Floralei, Trapthorn, Legoom, Pottor, Rosie, Toadstone Boosted
    • Starts August 13, 1:00 GMT
    • Ends August 13, 6:00 GMT
    All Carnage
    • No Healing
    • Starts August 13, 6:00 GMT
    • Ends August 13, 11:00 GMT
    No Shadows
    • Dark Curios Debuffed -75%
    • Starts August 13, 11:00 GMT
    • Ends August 13, 16:00 GMT
    Pure Curios
    • Nothing Boosted
    • Starts August 13, 16:00 GMT
    Clash of the Titans: Water vs Earth
    • Water and Earth Boosted 800%
    • Starts August 14, 4:00 GMT
    • Ends August 14, 20:00 GMT
    3 Element PvP
    • Light, Air, Physical Boosted 30%
    • Starts August 14, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends August 15, 20:00 GMT
    Ground Fire
    • Fire and Earth Boosted 30%
    • Ends August 16, 20:00 GMT
    Crazy Commons
    • Commons Boosted 1000%
    • Starts August 16, 20:00 GMT
    Bright Currents
    • Light, Electric, and Water Boosted 50%
    • Ends August 18, 20:00 GMT
    Electrofire
    • Fire and Electric Boosted 30%
    • Starts August 18, 20:00 GMT
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0811
    Last edited by LittleFury; August 11th, 2016, 11:16 PM.

Club vs Club
    • CvC Blitz!
    • Nothing Boosted
    • Starts August 13, 16:00 GNT
    please please please never ever do this again its just a bad choice in doing this... maybe a Blitz of club wars but never cvc.. people who have weaker teams score most of their points in the first bracket.. if your not here on the first hour your group is mostly out of any running.

teams my club usually plays first round is all 1 stars.. bracket 2 to end its all 5 stars now its going to be all 5 stars after teh first hours so the advantage only goes to teams that are here in the first round

what i mean by that if you can get wins in first round and then get loses in all the other rounds 50 pts per win 10 per loss

20 ap first round = 500 pts those who miss the first round and get 10 losses 100pts
    now take that by 100 2500 pts for those who can play comapir to those who cant 500 pts that is a big gap
    Last edited by slidecage; August 12th, 2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• VrdPu
      VrdPu commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by slidecage View Post
      what i mean by that if you can get wins in first round and then get loses in all the other rounds 50 pts per win 10 per loss
      this just means that the player is in the wrong club and should join a lower club until they get better

I like to see many skills for each curio.. Void and coral have only 6 skills. It's too easy to choose the best skillset

Comment

Coral looks cool with high damage skills to quickly eliminate enemies but big cooldowns and high mana cost to compensate. Not sure why it's got quite a few moves dealing bonus damage to enemy Water curios. I don't think a Razor/Sarida/Hieron would mind being splashed by some water.

I'm really glad you added enhancements to pvp but it feels like the enhancements rewarded aren't enough for most players. I personally have 3 mythics to enhance, and I end up around rank 200 often. That's about 5 'greater' enhancements, or +25 damage/+ 250 hp. When you need 450 damage and 3500 hp, it takes quite a while.

CvC blitz is an interesting concept but it will put some time zones at a serious advantage/disadvantage. For me, it's not terrible but not great either but I can imagine it's horrible for some people. Nevertheless, I like the idea but I'd like to suggest mixing up the starting times every time you do this type of event so all time zones are treated equally.

Comment

I like the enhancements from pvp why are they the crap enhancements. Why are we only getting the +10 damage and +50 health. Why not the +20 damage and +100 health. Seen's how you are giving us rewards which we just have to spend coin on, at least give use a little bit better enhancements instead of the bottom of the pile.

Comment

• Wea111
          Wea111 commented
          Editing a comment
          Relly I think no matter what level of enhancements they'd give it'd still have to add up to the same max total. And as 1K health would cost as much to upgrade with the lowest value enhancement as the highest value enhancements all this does is give the Devs more flexibility and give the players more of a reward for getting any tier other than the very top one at which point it'd be even.
      Working...
      X