Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: July 15, 2016

Scheduled Update for July 15, 2016

Fixes / Updates
    • EDIT: Due to a bug, Amgar's fix and Boletus's fix were reverted during the Patch last week. We will be putting through these fixes again this week. Thanks for your patience!
    • BobSloth’s skill Big Decision has been fixed so that it now replenishes 3 mana, as intended. It was reported by Collectors that BobSloth’s Have Fun wasn’t lasting two turns, but we have investigated and found it to be working as intended. If you’re still experiencing problems please let us know.
    • Amgar’s Spar has been fixed so that it now delivers the correct amount of damage.
    • Scorpio’s Venom has been fixed so that the description now reflects the skill, which increases damage for three turns, not just one.
    • Lumin’s Glass has been fixed so that it now increases damage as intended, thus improving all of Lumin’s associated skills.
    • Boletus’s Spores has been fixed to last 3 turns, as intended.
    • Void is still up on blocks in the shop, getting an overhaul. We apologize for the delay in his make-over. As soon as he’s finished we’ll release him into the wild.
    Featured Sales

Physical, Light and Electric Sale!
    • Starts: July 16, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 17, 18:00 GMT
    Air and Water Sale!
    • Starts July 17, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 18, 18:00 GMT
    Light and Dark Sale!
    • Starts July 18, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 19, 18:00 GMT
    Meet Merika!
    • These wings never lose a feather.
    • Starts July 19, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 20, 18:00 GMT
    Blitz Sale!
    • A mix of great Curios, Enhancements, and Boosts!
    • Starts July 20, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 21, 18:00 GMT
    Physical, Dark and Electric Sale!
    • Starts July 22, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 23, 18:00 GMT
    Events

Faction Wars!
    • Physical, Light and Electric Boosted 50%
    • Starts July 16, 18:00 GMT
    CvC
    • Lethal Legendaries
    • Legendary Curios Boosted 500%
    • Starts July 18, 23:00 GMT
    • Ends July 20, 23:00 GMT
    Survival Arena
    • Earth and Water Boosted 100%
    • Starts July 21, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 23, 18:00 GMT
    Club Wars
    • Rarely Mythic
    • 2* Rares Boosted to Mythic Levels
    • Starts July 23, 23:00 GMT
    • Ends July 25, 23:00 GMT
    PvP

Three Way Versus
    • Electric, Physical and Light Boosted 50%
    • Ends July 17, 18:00 GMT
    Sunday Storm
    • Air and Water Boosted 100%
    • Starts July 17, 18:00 GMT
    Lethal Legendaries
    Back to the Beginning Blitz
    • Blue and Macrobe Mega Boosted!
    • Starts July 20, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 21, 0:00 GMT
    Hit the Rank!
    • Special Prizes at Specific Ranks!
    • Starts July 21, 0:00 GMT
    • Ends July 21, 6:00 GMT
    Pure CUrio
    • Nothing Boosted!
    • Starts July 21, 6:00 GMT
    • Ends July 21, 12:00 GMT
    Lethal Legendary (Old School Edition)
    • Joules, Velox, Mantavol, Penzai, Skoll, Anzu, Erebus, and Silveris boosted 500%
    • Starts July 21, 12:00 GMT
    • Ends July 21, 18:00 GMT
    3 Way Versus!
    • Physical, Dark, Electric Boosted 30%
    • Starts July 21, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 22, 18:00 GMT
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0715
    Last edited by LittleFury; July 19th, 2016, 09:53 PM.

hey where are the electron and void skills?

Comment

• slidecage
      slidecage commented
      Editing a comment
      they said it may come out late tonight if not 100% it will be out monday... something about its messing up people who already had void

• Wea111
      Wea111 commented
      Editing a comment
      What it is is that Void is getting an entire rework and getting entire new skills because of this. This is causing an issue for those who've already got Void not retaining their skill points as they've already used them on skills and so can't respend them. So they're trying to figure out a fix for that.

wouldnt it been an easy fix just to give everyone 1 gem (only cost 1 gem to reset)

Comment

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll be auto resetting the skills with today's build, and the new Void coming out shortly! See you in World Chat.

Could you also fix the bug with Saphurion's Whammy skill?

I'm not looking forward to having people one-shot kill everything like last time. It wouldn't be fair to have a bugged curio making you win all CvC fights.

Thx for looking into this. I apologize if it has been fixed already but I don't have Saph so I can't test it.

Comment

• lonewolfRnB
      lonewolfRnB commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be Wedge, but it still shouldn't happen. It gives players with Saph an advantage over others.

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      Certain Curios are greatly enhanced by certain boosted events - boosts that are always rotating among elements and rarities, spreading the advantage to many different player groups. Sapphurion is one of them and at this time, is working as intended.

• lonewolfRnB
      lonewolfRnB commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand, won't be fun facing one, but thx for explaining fury

Events

Faction Wars!
    • Physical, Light and Electric Boosted 50%
    CvC
    • Lethal Legendaries

Timers are showing a 5 hour gap between the end of fw and cvc.... will this be fix before Fw ends.. will CVC start late or will CVC be cancel... Will void really come out monday...... Tune in next week to find all of these crazy bat questions on curio land

Comment

• DaryuzGM
      DaryuzGM commented
      Editing a comment
      Please answer what is happening with the schedule....

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      The in-game timer is correct and notes have since been corrected above. CvC starts at 23:00 GMT and runs until 23:00 GMT so it's a 48 hour event.

any clue when void fix is coming today THANKS

also why are team events starting later...

Comment

Two things:

Firstly, Boletus's Spores was still not fixed on Saturday(one day after the patch). Can the devs double-check that it went through?

Secondly, Scorpio can now potentially stack +145% bonus damage. I don't feel like this was intended because Scorpio is already one of the highest damage curios. Honestly, this feels like laziness. It was easier to change the description rather than change the move.

Comment

• LittleFury
        LittleFury commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah ha! Looks like the Spores fix was accidentally reverted on Live and not Test. Thanks for letting us know, Wedge. I'll resubmit the fix for this week's build.

• LittleFury
        LittleFury commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI the Amgar fix was also reverted. We'll be pushing both out again this Thursday.

Hey Wedge - Boletus' Spores is working for me. Can you confirm the issue you're facing and I'll take another look? Also - Scorpio's skill was kept as-is because that's what players have been using all along, and we've never received any requests to alter that skill. The language around it was just poorly constructed and so the sentence was rewritten. He isn't behaving any differently than he was before, which is as he was intended to behave.

Comment

• LittleFury
        LittleFury commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, Wedge - what level is your Spores at? Perhaps the issue lies in its leveling - any details you can provide will help to target the problem. Thanks!

Event schedule Feedback:

Club event start time (23:00 GMT): I kinda like it as a european. Should be fine for america too. SEA/China have to get up early if they wanna be there for start/end but could be fine too. It's only bad for middle east/India starting/ending in the middle of the night. It's hard to make it right (maybe even impossible) to make it good for everyone but this seems little better to me

Blitz PvPs:
      • this is a great schedule for them in between club events or AP-events in general. thanks for listen to our feedback
      • 6 hours are a great length too! if the hardcore players want to they can play every pvp and even get a full night of sleep lol
      • nice new ideas for special boosts during blitz pvps. variety and new types of boosts keep PvP interesting

Comment

• slidecage
        slidecage commented
        Editing a comment
        2300 is 7pm est time and makes it hard for some on east coast cause we have to get dinner round and then get the kids ready for bed i would rather see it go back to 4pm est

• VrdPu
        VrdPu commented
        Editing a comment
        @slidecage you cant be serious with that comment so I suppose you think this is a good change as well

The best healers are bobsloth and zephyros imo. I also agree with sinite 's damage... Revenge skill is insane,he can easily destroy my team(at full health O_O)

Comment

Working...
      X