Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: July 7, 2016

Scheduled Update for July 7, 2016

Fixes / Updates
    • Last weekend, winners of Faction Wars Round 1 did not receive the correct Loot. The additional Loot has been automatically given to you during today’s update.
    • Let’s try this again...Starter Bundles!
      • We tried last week, and were met with game-breaking results for iOS users! This week, we’re trying again. The Starter Bundle will be available to all players for a limited time.
    • Limited Offers: giving this another shot as well... For a limited time, we’re offering a few special Curios for direct purchase! And the best part? Be sure to check out Geddon, Razorfin, Jenite, and Phantasma from the Limited Offer button on the right side of your Curio screen.
      • If you already purchased one of the patriotic Curio skins, and decide to purchase the bundle, please submit a support ticket so that we can refund you for the initial skin purchase.
    • Merika’s HP was broken, reaching great heights for Evo 2! This has been fixed and is now working as intended.
    • Following today’s update, your Legendary and Mythic disc fragments will be rounded up to 100 so that you can cash them in, as these fragments are no longer being offered in-game.
    • We know you’ve been waiting patiently for Void’s makeover. He and Electron are still being worked on - apologies for delays!
    • Hieron’s Time skill was not working as intended. It now will reduce damage for your team per the description.
    Featured Sales

Dark and Air Sale!
    • Starts July 8, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 10, 18:00 GMT
    Fire and Earth Sale!
    • Starts July 10, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 11, 18:00 GMT
    Four Forces Promo!
    • Electric, Physical, Dark and Light Curios, Enhancements, and Boosts
    • Starts July 11, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 13, 18:00 GMT
    Earth, Dark, and Water Sale!
    • Starts July 13, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 15, 18:00 GMT
    Events

Club vs Club
    Four Elements
    • Earth, Air, Fire and Water Boosted 30%!
    Survival Arena
    • Fire, Earth, Electric Boosted 50%
    • Starts July 10, 20:00 GMT
    Club Wars
    Swamp Rot!
    • Earth, Dark and Water Boosted 30%
    • Starts July 13, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends July 15, 20:00 GMT
    PvP

Black Winds
    • Dark and Air Boosted 30%
    Molten
    • Fire and Earth Boosted 30%
    • Starts July 10, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 11, 18:00 GMT
    The Four Forces
    • Electric, Physical, Dark and Light Boosted 50%
    • Starts July 11, 18:00 GMT
    Three Way Versus
    • Earth, Dark, and Water Boosted 30%
    • Starts July 13, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends July 15, 18:00 GMT
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0707

Im not patient anymore i want electron and void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i also cant login ......

Comment

http://prntscr.com/bq4c7m...... ;(

Comment

since last weeks feedback got straigt up igonored I will post it again:

Im really disappointed in this patch and a couple previous patches because of the changes you sneak into the game without mentioning or explaining anywhere
          • the mythic and legends odds in the promo sales have been reduced significantly
          • 50 gems removed from SA rewards
          • 100+ gems removed from cvc rewards
          • 100 gems removed from Daily Login
          This means we get around 200 gems/week less and gems are worth less in the promo sale. First I thought you are rebalancing gem distribution by removing some gems and adding a gem reward to club wars but the rewards are still the same in club wars.

Additonal feedback: Blitz pvps are great and tonnes of fun but dont do them during club wars. The last blitz pvp weekend was during cw too and it's just horrible! the ap from pvp rewards is stacking up so quickly that it's no fun anymore. club wars battles take a really long time to play and since it's a club event you cant just say you dont play it because you dont wanna let down your club mates. so please dont do blitz pvps which give so much ap during club events because it's just exhausting.

edit: faction wars just started and the gem rewards got lowered significantly as well. no reason to play it alot (100 gems 1st place 3rd faction lol) not mentioned here either. no transparency. just sad.

Comment

• LittleFury
            LittleFury commented
            Editing a comment
            We're pulling AP out of chests so they'll just be in the regular rewards drop, and will be mindful of the overlapping events moving forward. As for gems - they are in a transitional state but you'll be seeing them return in old places / pop up in new places as the rewards are being rebalanced. Apologies for the lack of transparency regarding gems.

• jman
            jman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I completely skipped Faction Wars (usually my favorite event) because the rewards were so bad.

• LittleFury
            LittleFury commented
            Editing a comment
            The last set of back to back FW were shorter, and broken into two parts, so rewards were a bit less than usual, but an error on the backend then made them even lower so that first place was lower than third. We resolved this mid-FW Round 2 and retroactively awarded the first round faction the difference. You should see this improved moving forward, jman, but if you have feedback for next FW be sure to let us know. Thanks so much, guys

We know you’ve been waiting patiently for Void’s makeover. He and Electron are still being worked on - apologies for delays!

you told me tuesday that VOID was coming out this thursday whats up with that... any clue when... ALSO do skills reset with the makeover or do i have to spend gems to reset them if i dont like the makeover

also please bring back GEMS and make PVP 24 hours these 48 hours there is nothing to play

Comment

I agree with slidecage we should've got electron and void these patch notes since they're done....

Comment

• LittleFury
              LittleFury commented
              Editing a comment
              They are not completed, and they are coming soon.

• Relly
              Relly commented
              Editing a comment
              We have been told for weeks. It's coming very very soon (whatever that means) because we are still waiting

have you ever thought about making rank PVP or is there just too few people to do that.. Where you can only use 2 stars or 3 stars or 4 stars.

Comment

• jman
              jman commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I think something like this should be done. My daughter has no mythics, and has 5 or 6 legends. Once she plays pvp about 8 or 9 times she starts running into mythics and can't win any more, so she pretty much has to stop playing pvp.

• LittleFury
              LittleFury commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the idea, slidecage. Let us look into the possibility of this - stay tuned!

Thats why was pvp with comons and epics bosted 1000% or Legendary,chances for all ,just need to be active and it's easy

Comment

can i be a mod?
              i want be a mod!
              i am active +15 hours a day

Comment

I want to be a Moderator!!!

Comment

Will Electron and Void receive their makeovers tomorrow?? please please

Comment

Will Electron and Void receive their makeovers these patch notes?

Comment

• LittleFury
                      LittleFury commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Patience, please! Our next build is happening tomorrow.

will timers be resat tonight and FW starts tomorrow or Fw starts saturday

Comment

Hey all. Today's update is on its way. Also, we were just alerted to the fact that some changes we're making behind the scenes have caused your current Voids to break. We are trying to resolve this in order to get the update out to you with the needed fixes in place. Please stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

Comment

• Relly
                        Relly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Please don't just fix your screw up. Fix Void completely
                        Last edited by LittleFury; July 15th, 2016, 07:46 PM.
                    Working...
                    X