Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: June 23, 2016

Scheduled Update for June 23, 2016

Fixes / Updates
    • A mana enhancement has been added to the Daily rewards!
    • Scorpio, Ampaca, Singularity and Hieron have been added to the Core Summons.
    • Squall’s Disguise skill was pulling from his Damage rather than his Healing stat. This has been fixed, and the Healing has been increased.
    • Razorfin had a mini makeover! His Max Stat Damage increased from 1,518 to 1,698 and his Max Stat Health increased from 14,863 to 21,532. Some of his skills have also been tweaked:
      • Showboatin’ (CD:3, Mana:1) - Increase your damage dealt by 75% for 1 turn and critical strike chance by 100% for 3 turns. If dispelled, Razorfin is silenced for 1 turn.
      • Jawsome (CD:0, M:0) - Deals 88-124 physical damage to enemy Curio and increase the damage of your team’s water Curios by 30% for 3 turns.
      • Totally (CD:0, M:0) - If Razorfin is below 30% health, deals 155-175 water damage to enemy Curio. If Razorfin faints in the next 3 turns, deal 65 water damage to enemy Curios.
    • Rokisaur has been updated as well! Max Damage increased from 1,435 to 1,543 and Max Health jumped from 16,249 to 22,918. Additionally, Rockstorm now delivers more Air damage.
      • Rockstorm (CD:3 M:3) - Now deals 71-102 Earth damage to enemy Curios. If you have an Air Curio on your team, deal an additional 55-73 Air damage to enemy Curios.
    • Gustwing was also rebalanced. Max Damage increased from 1,528 and Max Health jumped to 19,340. Two of Gustwing’s skills have also been strengthened as follows:
      • Glide (CD:0 M:0) - Applies Glide for 3 turns to your Curios and now reduced damage taken by 40%.
      • Talon Strike (CD:0 M:0) - Deals 93-120 Physical damage to enemy Curio. Deals an additional 125% damage if Gustwing is Gliding.
    • Be sure to welcome your newest World Chat Moderator, *MOD*ToothDoc!

Featured Sales
    Killer Curios, Awesome Boosts, and the Mana Enhancement!
    • Starts June 23, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends June 26, 18:00 GMT
    Earth and Electric Sale
    • Starts June 26, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends June 28, 18:00 GMT
    Dark and Air Sale!
    • Starts June 28, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends June 30, 18:00 GMT

Events
    Faction Wars!
    • Started: June 23, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends June 26, 18:00 GMT
    • Dark, Water & Air
    Club vs Club
    • Starts June 26, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends June 28, 20:00 GMT
    • Water and Electric Boosted 50%
    Survival Arena
    • Starts June 28, 20:00 GMT
    • Ends July 1, 18:00 GMT
    • Dark and Air Boosted 50%
    PvP
    Physical PvP!
    • Starts June 24, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends June 25, 18:00 GMT
    • Physical Boosted 100%
    Grounded
    • Starts: June 25, 2016 18:00 GMT
    • Ends: June 27, 2016 18:00 GMT
    • Earth and Electric Boosted 50%
    Electric Light Bugaloo!
    • Starts: June 27, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends: June 29, 18:00 GMT
    • Light, Electric and Fire Boosted 50%
    Now that’s Legendary!
    • Starts: June 29, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends: June 30, 18:00 GMT
    • Legendary Curios Boosted 500%
    Keep it Simple
    • Starts: June 30, 18:00 GMT
    • Ends: July 1, 18:00 GMT
    • Nothing Boosted

Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0623

wow...this month is gona be awesome.

Comment

Due to disconected continuosly i lost my 4 pvp...Furry can you refund them kindly.thnkx in advance

Comment

You said Void will be updated first.

Comment

• Wea111
          Wea111 commented
          Editing a comment
          According to Fury Void is getting a bigger makeover than the others needed and so is still in development whereas these guys could get a revamp fairly quickly as they could be improved with just a couple of tweaks.

• DK_Darshan
          DK_Darshan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the reply

• LittleFury
          LittleFury commented
          Editing a comment
          Wea is exactly right. You can expect Void very very soon!

i would love to see at least once per week

2 stars boosted like now and 3 stars..

like maybe
        1 week 2 stars boost then 3 stars then 4 stars then nothing ..... not every event just 1 event during the week of pvp

Comment

I have both Gustwing and Razorfin and really like what you did with them. Small typo for gustwing though, his Glide skill is 3 CD while the patch notes say 0 CD. It used to be 2 CD and it's now 3, i'm assuming that's what was intended?

Comment

Any similar plans for Flamoth ? I thought all gen. 1 curios were getting a makeover .

Comment

This is the reason that I love CQ,always respond to comment of consumer fastly!

Comment

can we get the daily rewards changed

we used to get 600 free gems per 32 days now its 200 gems... since mana took the 100 out...... or will the gems given in event be pushed higher

Comment

Got electron from core ..sadly can't use him coz he is useless..will he be buffed as well..I think he is a first gen mythic?

Comment

• LittleFury
                  LittleFury commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Working on an Electron buff. What would you like to see happen to Electron?

According to cq patch notes theres a starter pack for new and old? But i havent seen anything popping up to buy it! If you can let me know what it means exactly thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

• slidecage
                  slidecage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  is nothing changes the starter pack goes live this thursday June 30th...i think they said it was a 4 star (sap) and 2000 gems for like 10 bucks

• Bunny
                  Bunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahh thx alot

• Wea111
                  Wea111 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It popped up for 10-20 minutes at one point but it was really broken so they rolled it back til they fix it.

Any similar Plans for Flamoth? in my opinion his hp should be buffd..*Regards*

Comment

• DaryuzGM
                  DaryuzGM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can see in the state of the game that flamoth is one of the curios that they are reevaluating , so let's hope that is to buff its hp haha
              Working...
              X