• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: June 2, 2016

Scheduled Update for June 2, 2016

Fixes / Updates
    • State of the Game: June 2016 is now live: http://tinyurl.com/hzx7pkc
    • In an attempt to improve gameplay while using mobile data, we’re clearing out old CQ data from the backend. Let us know if you see any improvements, and in the meantime everyone should notice CQ loading faster!
    • Thanks to player feedback, we uncovered a bug that allowed players outside of your friends list to message you. This has been fixed!
    • We have updated the Daily login. The featured Curio for June is Vastokian.
    • We did a pass over clubs whose members have been inactive for more than 90 days. These clubs have been disbanded, and their names and tags are now available for use.
    Featured Sales

Dark and Electricity Sale!
    • Starts June 3, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 4, 18:00 UTC
    Electricity and Water Sale!
    • Starts June 4, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 5, 18:00 UTC
    Water and Fire Sale!
    • Starts June 5, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 6, 18:00 UTC
    Fire and Air Sale!
    • Starts June 6, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 7, 18:00 UTC
    Air and Earth Sale!
    • Starts June 7, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 8, 18:00 UTC
    Earth and Light Sale!
    • Starts June 8, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 9, 18:00 UTC
    Light and Dark Sale!
    • Starts June 9, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 10, 18:00 UTC

Events

Survival Arena!
    • Electric, Water and Fire Boosted
    • End June 6, 18:00 UTC
    Club vs Club!
    • Earth, Light and Dark Boosted

PvP
    Dark v Electric
    • Dark and Electric Boosted!
    • Starts June 3, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 4, 18:00 UTC
    Electric v Water
    • Electric and Water Boosted!
    • Ends June 5, 18:00 UTC
    Water v Fire
    • Water and Fire Boosted!
    • Starts June 5, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 6, 18:00 UTC
    Fire v Air
    • Fire and Air Boosted
    • Starts June 6, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 7, 18:00 UTC
    Air v Earth
    • Air and Earth Boosted
    • Starts June 7, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 8, 18:00 UTC
    Earth v Light
    • Earth and Light Boosted
    • Ends June 9, 18:00 UTC
    Light v Dark
    • Light and Dark Boosted
    • Starts June 9, 18:00 UTC

Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0602

The only good thing this week is the state of the game post. This is the third iteration of the dual-element sales in this order. It's so bland. Spice it up a little. Try and make it a week of single-element boosts and sales. THAT would be great. Why would that be so good? PHYSICAL SUPPORT. The only acknowledgement of its existence was the sale with Zephros. And news flash, it wasn't a mono sale. You had a chance of hitting an air curio you didn't really want. I understand the physical 4 and 5 stars are pretty OP, but lopping them off at the knees with a lack of support isn't a solution. But most of all the part that I dislike the most this week is the elephant in the room. Where is the new physical 5 star. Physical is the only element without 3 mythics, and I was like 110% sure the first sale post-update was this new guy and a physical sale. But alas, it was not meant to be. Sinite is over here as Mr. Number Four for dark and Geddon can't keep up with its crazy weird abilities. Well, it can kinda heal it but you get the point. I crave the physical

Comment

Add new zone -__-

Comment

I didnt like those updates...This game isnt fair now because those beginners can get mythic easily while we,old players play for a long time but get something....I hope you would response to my feedback...Thanks

Comment

• Propelar12
          Propelar12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm an old player and I have to admit that getting a legend back then was pretty challening! I'm also surprised with the way new players deal with getting an old (and rare) legend curio; complain, rage, exhange. Those good old legends are rare now and I'm glad I still got my Erebus
          Last edited by Propelar12; June 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM.

• slidecage
          slidecage commented
          Editing a comment
          how can you get a mystic easy I been here 2 months and still dont have any

• Cvi
          Cvi commented
          Editing a comment
          slidecage,I played this game with a longer time than you!

The rewards on the CW and CVC are pretty good, should not be changed for now, as they're the right ones so far, the coins and enhancers from the CW is a good mix of rewards, the gems from CVC are inspiring, lets see what the rest of the events gives us, so far i like these reward changes.

There's some minor changes that would make the game experience much better:

When im scrolling down on my friend list, if a player logs on, the list automatically scrolls up to the players online, it's so annoying!!

Faster way on swapping servers on live PvP, it takes away the fun that you can't fight immediately the pople you want!

Events are long and happen almost everyday, people are getting tired of it, but there's a way so people doesnt get burn out from a these events, make the AP max fills at 6-5 hours incrasing with it the required ap to enter events, this way people have longer time rest between aps regenerates and are not focused soloely on the events. i have played games where all kind of energy max was at 5 hours minimum, and it feels great that way. Example: Max ap 40; regenerates 1 ap every 9 min; Thats 6hours till max ap hits. the points is to have more time before spending your ap.
        Last edited by Agath_x; June 4th, 2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

why 2 days between events. i mean nothing to play many will just leave and not come back also i would love to see the AP you win to be put somewhere and not just added to your total. i mean if you have 100 AP you have to play for 3 hours or so in a row just to earn more AP since it does not refilll till you hit 20

Comment

• Sir jokes a lot
            Sir jokes a lot commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree the wait between events is making the game less worthwhile. Players will look elsewhere, like I am currently.

2 days between events doesn't bother me particularly, but the fact we are missing FW, this is not the first time it happened. I was supposed to get a mythic out of it, but now i gotta wait another week, delaying more and more these cores.

Comment

Hi there, Collectors. Thanks for the great feedback on Events. We're planning some changes and additions moving forward. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
            X