Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes: May 26, 2016

Scheduled Update for May 26, 2016

A friendly CQ Reminder: NEVER share your password with other players, even if they promise you Gems! You are responsible for the safety of your own account. If someone attempts to get your password, please take a screenshot and report it to your CQ Community Manager, LittleFury.

Fixes / Updates
    • You may have noticed, but regularly scheduled Curio Quest updates will now be happening on Thursdays!
    • We’ve opened a Filipino chat room in World Chat. You can find it by clicking on the flag in the bottom left corner of WC and selecting the Philippines flag.
    • Thanks to player feedback, we’ve fixed an event bug where players were able to revive and kill enemy curios multiple times, gaining points for them on each new death. You will now only receive points for an initial kill, without gaining points for revive and kill attacks like Sinite’s Revenge skill.
    • We have increased the amount of PvP Tickets and AP Tokens you receive when you purchase them with gems.
    • New skins have been added for Boletus, Zephyros, Scorpio, and Bastion.
    • Club War Prizes are changing. To make it easier for Clubs to earn Coins, the Coins reward previously found in Player placement is now part of Club Rewards. Additionally, reward tiers now make the max Coin reward more attainable.
    • For those Clubs that like to compete, we have added a couple extra high level tiers that will grant an extra event chest if attained. We have also put a Coin reward in the player point prize pool.
    • The Ultimate store has been updated. Some of the early generation Mythics and Legendaries have been removed.
    Featured Sales
    • Introduced Friday, May 20th:
    *NEW* Mythic Air Curio: Zephyros in the Shop!
    Zephyros

Name Zephyros
    Lore Honorable and pure, Zephyros hails from a plane of air, and soars on glowing winds that expose his enemies to ruin.
    Rarity Mythic
    Element Air
    Max Stats
    Damage 1,736
    Health 20,132
    Healing 894
    Mana 27
    Luck 218
    Skills
    Name Mana Cost Cooldown Description at Max Skill Level
    Clear Wind 0 0 Deals 28-62 Air and Light damage to enemy Curio and buffs Zephyros' crit chance by 15-35%.
    Brilliance 2 4 Deals 100-175 Light damage to enemy Curio and reduces enemy Light resistance by 20-50%.
    Bright Gust 4 2 Deals 65-125 Air damage to enemy Curio and 30-60 Light damage to enemy Curios. Swaps out enemy Curio.
    Purity 3 3 Clears all debuffs from Zephyros and heals for 75-150. If killed in the next 4 turns, Zephyros heals your Curios 20-50% of their health.
    West Wind 0 0 Removes a buff from enemy Curio and deals 70-175 air damage.
    Sweet Wind 0 20 Revives friendly Curio at 40% health. Zephyros transfers all remaining health and mana to revived Curio and dies.

Dark and Electricity Sale!
    • Starts May 27, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends May 28, 18:00 UTC
    Electricity and Water Sale!
    • Starts May 28, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends May 29, 18:00 UTC
    Water and Fire Sale!
    • Starts May 29, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends May 30, 18:00 UTC
    Fire and Air Sale!
    • Starts May 30, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends May 31, 18:00 UTC
    Air and Earth Sale!
    • Starts May 31, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 1, 18:00 UTC
    Earth and Light Sale!
    • Starts June 1, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 2, 18:00 UTC
    Light and Dark Sale!
    • Starts June 2, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends June 3, 18:00 UTC
    Events

Faction Wars!
    • Dark, Electric, Water and Fire Boosted!
    Club vs Club!
    • Air and Fire Boosted!
    Club Wars!
    • Earth and Light Boosted!
    PvP
    Dark v Electric
    • Dark and Electric Boosted!
    • Ends May 28, 18:00 UTC
    Electric v Water
    • Electric and Water Boosted!
    • Starts May 28, 18:00 UTC
    • Ends May 29, 18:00 UTC
    Water v Fire
    • Water and Fire Boosted!
    • Starts May 29, 18:00 UTC
    Fire v Air
    • Fire and Air Boosted
    • Ends May 31, 18:00 UTC
    Air v Earth
    • Air and Earth Boosted
    • Starts May 31, 18:00 UTC
    Earth v Light
    • Earth and Light Boosted
    • Ends June 2, 18:00 UTC
    Light v Dark
    • Light and Dark Boosted
    • Starts June 2, 18:00 UTC
    Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]

Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch0526
    Last edited by LittleFury; May 26th, 2016, 11:05 PM.

I liked the whole mixed elements thing, with 2 instead of 1. That way it would be boosted agains what it's weak and strong against. And this week I like how the weaker and power creeped 4 and 5 stars were removed from the shop (well mostly power creeped. Gambit and Flamoth, I'm lookin at you). However, I don't like how it's being repeated for a second week. It woulda been nice if it was every other, so light vs electric, dark vs water etc. that or just make a week of mono-sales. That way you know 100% what element you're buying. And last thing. I know they're OP as heck, but physical needs support too. I saw the thing with Zephros last week, but when the next physical 5* comes out (it's the only type that's hasn't gotten a third member, heck dark has four) just make a mono-physical event. Thank you!

Comment

This is one of the best update so far.
      And I also have a suggestion about releasing a Physical PvP event and Physical Sale before the next Dark vs. Light comes.
      It will help those people who have a physical curios and for those who are waiting for physical sale, it will help them a lot too.
      Last edited by CrisJel; May 27th, 2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Seems like a good update devs, but I agree with CrisJel, give physical some love too.

As 2 of my 3 strongest curios are physical, it would be nice if they were boosted in pvp for once (or other types of events).

Just adding them in the rotation would be great.

Comment

Working...
        X