Player vs Player: Fire!
    • ​Starts May 1, 2016, 19:00:00 UTC
    • Ends May 4, 2016, 17:00:00 UTC
    • Fire Boosted!
    Features / Sales
    Physical and Earth Sale!
    Fire Sale!

Fixes / Updates
    • Club Core rewards are more balanced, and will now be awarded at all ranks.
    • All Events now award power cores of their event type.
    • Gold is now awarded in Player vs Player and Club War Events.
    • Enhancements are now awarded in Faction Wars and Club Wars.
    • Boosts are now awarded in PvP and Survival Arena.
    • Mastery Token Fragments are now awarded in Club vs Club and Survival Arena.
    • Gems are now awarded in Club vs Club and Faction War Events.
    • Not-of-this-Earth Day Contest Winners will be announced Friday, April 29, 2016.
    Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/zdfadpv

Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]
    Last edited by LittleFury; April 26th, 2016, 07:49 PM.

Another update where you didn't rebalance Singularity. It can still finish entire SA on its own. It looks like you guys aren't balancing it on purpose. Why do you ignore such a simple thing that a single curio shouldn't be able to finish entire SA on its own.

Comment

• DK_Darshan
      DK_Darshan commented
      Editing a comment
      zombie, did you notice that the first 20 of the leaderboards were filled with singularity users? The highest score was around 38k, achieved by a singularity user. Probably you dont know how to use it well, but my clubmates still achieved 20k+ score per run.
      The effect of reduction in healing was more profound on players who don't have singularity than players who have singularity. In a balanced state, both players should be equally affected. No single curio should be given the power to conquer an event

• relis
      relis commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, singulary is strong! but some lolli´s can kill your entire team in 2 turns.. before the sing appears in the game ppl managed it to complete the SA! and just remember 2 things.
      u can fight 30 minutes or mor for a single sa run with a sing!
      the players who do the top score have a full (or nearly) enchantment, jurnal, mastery and the most some fusion!
      in every way the players are strong as hell...

• DK_Darshan
      DK_Darshan commented
      Editing a comment
      relis, I think you didn't realise I was talking the OPness of Singularity in SA mate. Please read the post carefully.
      Also, let me give you an example. A friend of mine, axedguardian (sorry for taking your name mate), never appeared in SA leaderboards before singularity and doesn't have as good journals as you might think the top players had. He topped that SA, or probably came second, the point being all that happened because of one curio.
      While I am happy with his progress, I am just being objective while it comes to giving a feedback. Please don't judge it on whether I have it or I dont have it.
      Last edited by DK_Darshan; April 30th, 2016, 03:53 PM.

Thanks for the update LittleFury. Would it be possible to make a post that details the awards for each type of event? This could be placed as a sticky that we could always refer to. It would be incredibly useful to see when an event is not currently active. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• LittleFury
      LittleFury commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea. I'll let you know when/where we start posting this.

Like our friend above, I also complain about the completely imbalanced 5 stars that need nerfs. Singularity, Gambit, Lolli, and Flamoth to name a few, all can easily handle new curios coming out due to crazy damage ratios

Comment

Please put the rewards back the way they used to be with a mixture of things and loads of coins the club wars used to be great with curios and coins and gems tokens and enhancements now they have practically nothing and not even enough coins to evolve a legend let alone a mythic also please take the OP mythics out and put razor/roki back also pls shorten certain events back to 48 hrs 72 hrs for every event is too long and ppl get bored fast enough and a few hrs in between events for people to have lives would be great

Comment

• VrdPu
        VrdPu commented
        Editing a comment
        totally agree with everything except putting roki/razor back. I love having a challenge and would rather have it even more harder but that might just be that I get bored of playing max lvl with no challenge. Otherwise it feels like CookieClicker to me lol

• s-wolff
        s-wolff commented
        Editing a comment
        A challenge isn't so bad for some people who actually have like fused mythics and I don't mind a challenge but some of these mythics are too op like a 100k sing with a healing boost additional I had it down to 3k and as soon as it killed my lolli I was doomed it healed back to full lol maybe fighting mythics that don't on hit heal themselves atleast

The club wars rewards are really lackluster compared to before:

we get more enhancements ( which long term players dont really need)
      we get slightly more legends per club event on average
      we get a mythic every 10-20 club events (2-3 months?)
      we get some coins to evolve an epic (top25 players might be able to evolve a legend)
      no more gems as club reward
      no more random curio boxes (which were the most exciting part when clicking the loot button)
      no more gems for player rank
      no more rank tokens for player rank
      no more random curio box from club points reward
      overall coins are also lower unless you are a top25 player

This is not really motivating!
      Last edited by VrdPu; April 27th, 2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

did you really think we would like these cw changes? I mean honestly why would you take out gems? We don't even get parts to mastery tokens anymore. First you change the shop and now cw. And now for player rank all we get is coins. Honestly devs you should have just left cw and the shop alone.

Comment

The rewards for CW are the worst rewards I have seen on the game and I have been here since the game first come out.

We need more coins just 2 events that give out coins is ridiculous. For me being a top player the most coins I could get is 100k in each event. How are you meant to level up Mythic curios which cost a bomb to evolve. How are you meant to upgrade heroic/Ultimate boosts and how are you able to use your enhancments to make your curios better?

What club wants to get the top club points rank to only get 4 of each enhancement of a specific element ? Why don't you make the score higher than 2M and add better rewards like Tokens and gems or how about some PVP tickets for a change. (don't make it stupidly high like you have done in pvp, who has actually made 26,500 points in pvp stupid!!)

Why have you made events longer ? They get boring and tedious after a while especially during CW as the brackets are only 4 hours long.

Bring back Curio bags as well. why we only being able to get curios through summons ? why can't we have both it the best thing when you loot and see what curios you get.

Comment

PVP mythic summon are too low in number, especially by rank, it is much harder to get individual ranks in pvp than ranks in club events.

Comment

Amount of gold obtained from pvp is ridicoulous !!! 75k gold for 1st place? To get mythic from pvp summons you need only ~2months and be "just" 1st every time ... You removed from almost everywhere gems but shop prices and chances are still the same. Rotation in boost shop and curios for coins are same for few weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X