• Player vs Player
      • Starts April 19, 19:00 UTC
      • Ends April 22, 17:00 UTC
      • Air Boosted: +30% Damage and Health
    • Club Wars
      • Starts April 21, 18:00 UTC
      • Ends April 24, 16:00 UTC
      • Air Boosted: +30% Damage and Health
      • New Rewards: earn your way towards guaranteed Legendary and Mythic Curios!
      • Redeemable through the lab​
    • Player vs Player
      • Starts April 22, 19:00 UTC
      • Ends April 25, 17:00 UTC
      • Water Boosted: +30% Damage and Health
    • Faction Wars: Mythic Revenge
      • Mythic enemies added to Faction Wars
      • Starts April 24, 16:00 UTC
      • Ends April 27, 16:00 UTC
      • 50% Damage and Health to your faction element
    • Player vs Player
      • Starts April 25, 19:00 UTC
      • Ends April 28, 17:00 UTC
      • Commons Boosted: +300% Damage and Health
      • Rares Boosted: +250% Damage and Health
      • Epics Boosted: +150% Damage and Health
    Features / Sales

*NEW* Mythic Electric Curio: Bastion in the Shop!

Name Bastion
    Lore No one knows what the Bastions were created to protect, or who created them, because they have far outlasted both.
    Rarity Mythic
    Element Electric
    Max Stats
    Damage 1,558
    Health 20,632
    Healing 1,814
    Mana 28
    Luck 100
    Skills
    Name Mana Cost Cooldown Description at Max Skill Level
    Feedback Loop 0 0 Deals 90-107% Electric damage to enemy Curio. Buffs Bastion for 2 turns, restoring 1 mana when damage is received.
    Power Pull 10-8 2-0 Deals 122-162% Electric damage to enemy Curios, removes a buff, and heals Bastion 78-102%.
    Polarize 7-5 4-3 Deals 122-163% Electric damage to enemy Curio and removes 10 mana.
    Terminated 12-10 1-0 Deals 157-256% Electric damage to enemy Curio, with a 50% chance per attack to hit up to 3 more times.
    Pizzazz 6-5 4-2 Deals 122-163% Electric damage to enemy Curio and reduces enemy damage by 50% for 2 turns.
    Grounded 6-4 3-2 Deals 79-103% Electric damage to enemy Curios. Inactive enemy Curios can not swap in for 3 turns.
    Magnetize 0 5-4 Buffs your Curios for 3 turns, reducing total damage taken by 50%. If an allied Curio has System Shock, heal that unit for 122-162%.
    Body Shock 12-8 8-6 Revive target dead Curio with 20% health, and buff Curio for 2 turns, reducing damage taken by 40%.

Air Promo Sale: Prepare for Air Boosted PvP and CvC

Fixes / Updates
    • Mastery Cooldown Reduction Event
    • Timers reduced by 75% for all Masteries from April 19th through April 25th
    • In compliance with platform requirements, the promo code system has been removed.
    • New Rewards in Club Events: earn your way towards guaranteed legendary and mythic curios!
    • Not-of-this-Earth Day Contest: http://tinyurl.com/zsvp7xg
    Share the news using this URL:http://tinyurl.com/hhsmhny

Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]
    Last edited by LittleFury; May 3rd, 2016, 09:56 PM.

I know I'm going to find out eventually, but how easy is it to earn the guaranteed 4 and 5 star shards? I heavily support this addition, because it allows the game to be more fair. One problem with the update is I the promo column in the shop needs to have a 10 pack bundle that boosts the odds for stuff like it used to be. Great update though! I like the new 4 and 5 star section. It allows for a guaranteed 5 star, even for 10k gems (which I actually have for anyone who is mad). I'm not buying because the odds are garbage for someone like me looking for multiple 5 stars and specific 4 stars

Comment

Originally posted by Arceus411 View Post
      I know I'm going to find out eventually, but how easy is it to earn the guaranteed 4 and 5 star shards? I heavily support this addition, because it allows the game to be more fair. One problem with the update is I the promo column in the shop needs to have a 10 pack bundle that boosts the odds for stuff like it used to be. Great update though! I like the new 4 and 5 star section. It allows for a guaranteed 5 star, even for 10k gems (which I actually have for anyone who is mad). I'm not buying because the odds are garbage for someone like me looking for multiple 5 stars and specific 4 stars

how is the game more Fair? I mean if only top 50 teams get the item to make the creatures. if they want 100 bucks for a 5 star to get it free isnt going to be easy

Comment

It gives people more curios to work with. Granted some mythics are stupidly broken, but if they were are equal, and everybody had them, then it would be fair. And it's not hard to get into a top 50 team. Just apply to all of them after an event. We boot inactive people for those who actually care. And I meant the 2000 gems for a 4 star. 2000 is pretty easy to save up to with dailys

Comment

Originally posted by Arceus411 View Post
          It gives people more curios to work with. Granted some mythics are stupidly broken, but if they were are equal, and everybody had them, then it would be fair. And it's not hard to get into a top 50 team. Just apply to all of them after an event. We boot inactive people for those who actually care. And I meant the 2000 gems for a 4 star. 2000 is pretty easy to save up to with dailys
          love to find a top 50 team... how many gems do you get in daily i only get 150 a week..and the 8 day reward has been the same for the past 3 weeks i thought it changed

Comment

Originally posted by slidecage View Post
            love to find a top 50 team... how many gems do you get in daily i only get 150 a week..and the 8 day reward has been the same for the past 3 weeks i thought it changed
            I get 150 a week, but then there is the extra gems from all the events and random daily quests. I get about 200 or more a week from non-club things. That's only 10 weeks for a now guaranteed 4 star

Comment

We are very thankful for these new summon shards, but if u look at the frequency of cvc the shards r too low in number, cvc event occurs once in more than 10 days, so it will take more than 6 months if u r in a top 7 club for the complete collection, plz consider revaluating their quantity, thnks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha8nk View Post
                We are very thankful for these new summon shards, but if u look at the frequency of cvc the shards r too low in number, cvc event occurs once in more than 10 days, so it will take more than 6 months if u r in a top 7 club for the complete collection, plz consider revaluating their quantity, thnks.

I am fairly sure that the mythic core shards will be available in both CvC and CW. Even then, it will take 20 events times 6 days = 120 days or about 4 months for a top 7 club to craft a mythic. That is a long time and much worse for the lower clubs. So I agree that quantities should be increased a bit to make them more worthwhile.

Comment

• Sha8nk
                  Sha8nk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly my point for eg, if we get 8 shards instead of 5 for this particular rank, then it will take 13 events instead of the 20 required now, so small amount change would help a lot, also the difference after 1st rank is too much.

• Wildkat
                  Wildkat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We are on the same page. I left a specific suggestion in this thread:

http://mobile.curioquestgame.com/for...5-mythic-cores

• Arceus411
                  Arceus411 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah it needs to be higher for the mythics. The frequency actually makes them worse for the game because it makes the good great and doesn't give any to anyone else. The 4 star frequency is pretty good. I just wish they were awards for the other categories too so people could get them other ways too. Like the player rank for example. Again, FIX THE 5* SHARDS. People in the top few clubs are the only people who will actually benefit
              Working...
              X