• Ends February 7, 17:00 UTC
    • Survival Arena
      • Starts February 6, 17:00 UTC
      • Ends February 8, 17:00 UTC
    • Player vs Player
      • Starts February 7, 19:00 UTC
      • Ends February 10, 17:00 UTC
    Features / Sales
    • PvP Rewards Changes: Mythic Disc Fragments added, 2 points tiers have been added, Mastery Fragments have been updated.
    • Club Wars Changes: Additional Mastery Fragments added for points rewards.
    • Mac-tech1201 Crafting Event has concluded.
    • New Mythic Physical Curio: Geddon in the Shop!
    Fixes / Updates
    • Amgar - Block: Now correctly blocks for 1 turn.
    • Amgar - Spar: Bonus damage now deals damage to enemy.
    • Bolt - Blink: Allows Bolt to Swap with target inactive friendly Curio.
    • Void - Lifetap: Heals Void on enemy death.
    • Rokisaur - Retaliate: Guarantees critical strike with Thorns buff applied.
    • Dragos - Hoard and Covet: Give the correct amount of Mana.
    • Dragos - Mana upgraded
    • Daily Jobs - All players should now get daily jobs when eligible.
    Share the news using this URL: http://tinyurl.com/cqpatch020216

Feedback Area!
    To ensure that we hear your feedback and ideas about new content and to make sure we keep our conversations constructive, we're adding a handy-dandy feedback format to the patch notes - you should be able to reply below using this format and let us know what you think!

My very favorite thing about this week's update is: [Insert your favorite thing]
    I liked it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Maybe we could: [Tell us if you want us to bring this event back, if you think we can do the same thing a new way, etc]

This week I didn't care for: [Insert what you didn't like]
    I didn't like it because: [Please explain why as best you can, the more specific you are, the better]
    Instead, let's: [Tell us how we can improve something like this in the future]
    Last edited by Mimzy; February 2nd, 2016, 08:26 PM.

My Fav thing: Mythic DiscFragments

I Liked it because: gives players another way to earn a Mythic Curio even if a small percentage.

Maybe we could add: Can you add different event restrictions to pvp like No Mythic Curios, Hit the rank or reverse elements

This week i did not like the new point tiers in pvp

I dont like this because it is in theory impossible to reach those scores without spending and I can't get the IV tokens as they are in the new point tiers

Can you not keep the point scores but just give the higher AP rewards and fragments
    Last edited by Boyd; February 3rd, 2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Hello

My Fav thing: Mythic DiscFragments (2)

I Liked it because: gives players another way to earn a Mythic Curio even if is a small percentage. (2)

This week i did not like the new point tiers in pvp (2)

I didnt like cause: 26k its to high EVEN for HARD SPENDERS..... ALSO, 13k is almost impossible to around 95%-99% of players.... and thats a MID-UP tier... you still have 18 and 26....

Instead: make points more accurate, since after 5k - 8k PVP get much more competitive... I think this numbers are good: Like: 5k > 7K > 10K> 12K > 14K (normal spenders) > 18k/20 (hard spenders)

The diferences in top should be lower, since the compettion gets much more closer, also close numbers in rank makes things more fun... since most of people just give up on 5k

thnx

Comment

I know this is old, but I really liked the Dragos fix. Broken Dragos got too much mana, but he had too few base mana to really be usable otherwise. You guys did a great job of fixing the problem while making adjustments to ensure that the fix didn't create new problems - namely Dragos running out of mana after one move.

Comment

Working...
        X