Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
how to connect my phone to my playstation 3 so I can use the Internet Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to connect my phone to my playstation 3 so I can use the Internet

Hello friends, how to connect my phone to my playstation 3 so I can use the Internet

Please suggest me

Thanks

Wedding Planners in Delhi

OK... so you have a

Westell DSL Modem/Router
    Linksys Wireless Router

Phone line should only be into 1 of these...

Are you going Automatic I.P or manual on the PS3?

I always set the DNS to maual on my PS3/Xbox... you can get the DNS number off you ISP.

If you have a PC in the house you can check your I.P settings on that and use ALMOST the same thing on the PS3.

i'll need more detail... follow the phone line out of the wall and tell me how it's connected.... STARTING FROM THE WALL... 1 goes to 2... 2 goes to 3.

Wedding Planners in Delhi

Comment

Assuming the generic Android settings model here;
      a bit of pre-setup
      On the phone:
      Open your phones ettings.
      Wireless and networks
      select 'Mobile Networks' (Should be at the botton)
      Make sure 'Data Enabled' or 'Enable Packet Data' is enabled (This should be the top option)
      and that 'Use only 2g networks ' is UNticked. (if this option is there)
      go back one menu level.
      select 'Tethering & Portable hotspot'
      select 'Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot' to enable it.
      select 'Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings to setup connection encryption (I believe it has the option of WPA-PSK)
      set a password for the connection (so others cant just hijack your mobile data)
      You should get an extra icon on your notification bar to show the Wi-Fi Hotspot is enabled.
      Also make sure the phone is fairly close to the PS3 - 4-6 meters is about the furthest I'd want to go.

Comment

Working...
      X