X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V on PC will support the Oculus Rift

I't's pretty much all in the title. Today a video was released showing first person gameplay for the new gen version of GTA. It seems very wll integrated, and from there it isn't a big stretch to assume they're planning Rift support, if not on the game's release then probably on CV1 release.

I'm excited to try the new version with updated visuals, buttersmooth framerates and mods, but experiencing this world with the Rift would really be something else.

So, do you think GTA V will officially support Oculus Rift at some point ?

Bonus questions : what about TrackIR? Personnaly I don't think they'll bother supporting such a niche device on such a mainstream title, though it would be great if they did.

Best Orthodontist in Delhi
    Last edited by Rohan; July 4th, 2016, 09:43 AM.

The VR functionality was enabled by vorpX, which "lets you play many existing DirectX9-11 games on your Oculus Rift in stereo 3D." There's not a whole lot going on here in terms of gameplay—creator Falandorn says he's "not really into missions and all that, just speeding about shooting people and causing carnage is entertainment enough"—but even as just a sight-seeing tour, it's a blast. And the great thing is, this is just two days after launch—this kind of thing is only going to get better.

Best Prosthodontist in Delhi

Comment

thanks for your feedback

Best Orthodontist in Delhi

Comment

It was never going to take long for modders to bring VR support to Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC. The game doesn't officially support the Oculus Rift (yet), but naturally people are finding ways around the problem.

Chique

Comment

Working...
        X