• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*MOD*Gleichung

Comment

• Vendicia
      Vendicia commented
      Editing a comment
      I gotta say.. I think this one is my favorite out of all the MOD curios you drew. Which is odd because I am the biggest dragon fan I know... But something about Glei's design and color scheme really intrigues me. Love it, keep up the good work! Seeing this makes me want to start doodling more. I miss drawing all the time.

*MOD*Starlight

Comment

*MOD*Zeus

Comment

• OverLloyd
        OverLloyd commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful

I did manage to get the time to draw my sakurasaur. I hope you all like it. :P I'm sorry if it's not colored. I'm just not much of a color fan... but I hope you all like it so that I can be grateful and appreciated on how much work I did.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Starlight
        Starlight commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks really awesome

• s-wolff
        s-wolff commented
        Editing a comment
        Really like it looks just like sakurasaur and I'm glad someone else is using this page we enjoy other ppls drawings great job

• Skull
        Skull commented
        Editing a comment
        looks like the real one.

This one isn't of a mod or dev yet (unless they let me change my name) but I ablosutely think it's pawsome none the less
      Last edited by s-wolff; October 27th, 2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Vendicia
        Vendicia commented
        Editing a comment
        LOVE NIGHT SKY CONCEPT! Winnery!

My shylewouf might be a bit sideways... :3 But I hope you can turn your head for this. Anyways, I drew the shylewouf yesterday and I didn't have time to post it so I posted it today. Hope you all like it! Just don't worry about the sideways part...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Firekirin; November 7th, 2015, 01:41 AM. Reason: It wasn't showing. I hv this prob all the time, but i fixed it. I'm sorry Vendicia. :P

Comment

• Starlight
        Starlight commented
        Editing a comment
        It's so pretty! ^-^

• s-wolff
        s-wolff commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet
        Love her

• Vendicia
        Vendicia commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't see it. D:

I drew Cryptomb. I hope you like it! ^-^
      Last edited by Starlight; November 2nd, 2015, 04:12 PM. Reason: First picture was blurry O.O

Comment

• Firekirin
        Firekirin commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks exactly like a cryptomb! Good job. I'm proud of you. :3

• s-wolff
        s-wolff commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet good job

• lologum
        lologum commented
        Editing a comment
        looks so good i thought it was a pic of cryptomb for a second

Qulin was quite the easy one. The most ANNOYING part about it though was the inscriptions on its body. EUGH! XD
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Firekirin; November 7th, 2015, 01:45 AM. Reason: Same reason for shylewouf

Comment

• Starlight
        Starlight commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks awesome!

Lol
      *MOD*Patrick the kangurio

Comment

• Vendicia
        Vendicia commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooooh man, now I am stuck between 2 MOD curios! Cuz I loooooove kangaroos and wallabys in real life and you did a top notch job here!!

I think I went TOO overboard with this one drawing of me... XD Hope you don't mind. Btw, the two creatures at the bottom left and right are made up creatures I just thought of and they are my apprentices. What is happening in this drawing is that I'm looking at Earth, making sure that the people get happiness from downloading Mozilla Firefox (just search up fire kirin on google lol). The staff on the right is being levitated because of my psychic on my head. I have hieroglyphs around me so that I represent magic, I can float around endlessly, and they can teleport me wherever I want. And yes, the signs says dragons and foxes on the left and right. So, yea that's pretty much all I have to explain about this drawing of me. Hope you like the wings. :3
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Firekirin; November 10th, 2015, 03:19 AM. Reason: I'm not good at spelling psychic. XD

Comment

This is my dragon I drew last night. He's called Amber Night as you can see on the paper. He wasn't hard, but he took an excessively good 2 hours of time to draw. And no, I'm not leaving the curio quest fandom, I'm only here to add a new fandom which is the dragons. The reason why I drew this dragon is because dragons are my favorite creatures and reptiles. :3
        Attached Files

Comment

• s-wolff
          s-wolff commented
          Editing a comment
          Not too bad alittle rough but good structure like it

So no one has posted in this fan art page? Wow. I'm surprised. No one wants to draw anything? Oh geez. Please don't make this a dead page. Draw something. Anything! Not just curios. Anything you want! It's a fan art page. Fan art pages are supposed to consist of fan art for anything! So please. Design something, add detail, shading, etc! Hope you all like my drakitton I drew. I have improved quite a bit on my drawing skills. Hope you all actually see the sign of improvement. :P And please, draw something. Happy Drawing / Curio QuestMas! *Btw, decided to add a little signature to it. Dunno if you can see my signature / make out my name. But anyways, decided to spice things up a bit with adding my signature. Hope you all like it! ** AND I added the element of the curio. As you can see in the top right corner, the element is fire, signaling that drakitton is a fire type curio.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Firekirin; December 13th, 2015, 05:33 AM. Reason: Moar info! :D

Comment

• s-wolff
          s-wolff commented
          Editing a comment
          Quite nice and I'll be adding more drawings in awhile it just not easy and I haven't had much time

• Starlight
          Starlight commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks awesome ^-^ Nice job

Jellot ^-^ I kept forgetting to post him lol
        Last edited by Starlight; December 13th, 2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• s-wolff
          s-wolff commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you made him just for caer lol you know jellot is his fave

• Starlight
          Starlight commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha I totally made it for caer xD (and because I knew he wouldn't be too hard to draw ).I dunno if caer's ever seen it though.
          Last edited by Starlight; June 17th, 2016, 05:02 AM.

Multifrost
        Last edited by Starlight; December 13th, 2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Stella ^-^ That's all the drawings I have for now. I have a few more I still need to color though.
          Last edited by Starlight; December 13th, 2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X