Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great,like,extremly great!After all,people spend money on this game PLUS YOU SHUTTEDIT BEFORE CHRISTMAS?Wow,just like wow,whats the point too?Like,if you started making a new game,could you possibly get new devolpers for CQ?Bruh,like bruh -[Grek] zAlex

Comment

Not only that,all the people who played CQ paid money,and now what,your going to shut the game down and pretend like nothing happen?I've been playing CQ since 2013,but you ruined it all...

Comment

I wouldn't really miss the game much.. any fool could have seen this coming. The game was dying. .5pg got the cash they wanted. .tbh I don't really miss .its the friends I've made that I'll miss.. .I wish everyone well n good luck in your life. .* hugs everyone *

Comment

• testbug01
          testbug01 commented
          Editing a comment
          Electron never got a rework...

sorry BUt with events every 4 days noone is going to stick around ... you should of kept event moving like it was 2 days and 1 day off..

i mean we got 3 days till till wars starts and then another 7 before the next sorry but most will leave within a week

thanks for the fun game but its dead

Comment

Hi pls i was banned is their anyway u can unblock me
          my account name is suzoku

Comment

Can you ATLEAST allow us to get our rewards?Even if its discontinued,like i care,I JUST WANNA MY GOT DAMN REWARDS,I'VE SPEND'D MY TIME HERE!!

Comment

• Athlitic
              Athlitic commented
              Editing a comment
              hey how to report

Athlitic is not me that is my friend He is Spamming

Comment

• Athlitic
              Athlitic commented
              Editing a comment
              9 years plss

You guys are slowly killing the game. Lots of long time players are leaving because it is getting really boring. Here are a couple of simple changes you can make to keep things interesting for people:

- Shorten the length of club events. 72 hours is a really long time
            - Shorten PVP to 24 hours.
            - Add back in Survival Arena and Faction Wars

Comment

I haven't played CQ for almost a year and when I got back excited to see what new has been added, the only thing I saw is a few new mythic curios. I'm glad I am not the kind of player that pays to get stuff in games or else I would have been REALLY mad. It's sad how developers just give up on great games that have a huge potential. I miss the good old days when I would record my 4 star curio evolutions and upload them on utube and people would be amazed about how good and strong they were. I made lots of friends through CQ and although I NEVER got lucky with curios, I still enjoyed playing the game. I wish the situation gets better and they do something to make the game great again so people start playing again. Because...I don't think I'm seeing myself play CQ anytime in the near future. Have fun! <3

Comment

I haven't played CQ for almost a year and when I got back excited to see what new has been added, the only thing I saw is a few new mythic curios. I'm glad I am not the kind of player that pays to get stuff in games or else I would have been REALLY mad. It's sad how developers just give up on great games that have a huge potential. I miss the good old days when I would record my 4 star curio evolutions and upload them on utube and people would be amazed about how good and strong they were. I made lots of friends through CQ and although I NEVER got lucky with curios, I still enjoyed playing the game. I wish the situation gets better and they do something to make the game great again so people start playing again. Because...I don't think I'm seeing myself play CQ anytime in the near future. Have fun! <3

Comment

Hello I am nisky I used to play curio quest since it started by later when the devs decided to stop the development of the game I quit the game. I use a special fb account for all games. I didnt use that account for long time due to my job. But now I am free and wanted to play but when I used my fb account to login to my surprise my account was banned. I have no idea why this has happened. Please unban my account I am a loyal player of the game.

ID:- 3MEGUY (probably)
                IGN:- nisky
                facebook account connected:- Nishant Thakkar
                Curios:- 2 rockisaurs, 2 xolotl and many more.

This is my humble request to unban my account so that a truthful player can play again. I want to play the game and talk to my friends.

Comment

So, you flat out shut down Legacy of a Thousand Suns, but keep this piece of **** up? Gratz, you pissed me off. Glad I stopped playing this game when I did and wasted my LoTS bonus on this. Hope the company finally dies and nobody else has to get tricked by you people

Comment

Working...
                  X