Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Game (October 2016)

State of the Game: October

Hi there, Collectors! Thanks for joining us in a September of celebration this past month. It’s hard to believe that Curio Quest is already two! Blue will be headed off to University in no time. But until then, there is a lot more to accomplish in his Curio world. We brought you knew Curios, more Boosts, a new zone with new craftables, and even a new Elite mode for Zones 1-3. Your feedback on Fusion 4 was especially valuable, and in the future we’d like to open the floor to discussion before making more major changes. With that in mind, it was a fun month to be part of the Curio Community and we wouldn’t have made it this far without you!

What’s Next?
    Elite Modes will continue to unlock over the course of October, with new permanent craftable Mythics available with each zone.

A Grave Situation!
    Get your ghost hunting gear ready, Curio Collectors, because the Halloween Mini Zone is returning, along with a chance to craft that tasty little Curio, Kernal!

Enhanced Enhancement Experience
    As we continue to find the best balance for your Curio shopping experience, we’ve replaced the Premium Shop with an Enhancements Shop. Let us know how you like it!

Curios, Curios, Curios!
    More new Curios are on their way, including the Mythic inspired by the winning contest design by your fellow Collector, Happy. Great work, Happy!

Exchange Change
    The updated Curio Exchange is on its way!

Fusion Fixes
    The ability to sort by Fusion 4 is coming soon! We’re also looking into adding Journal achievements in the near future.

Known Issues and Fixes
    You’ll soon see resolution to the known display issues with the new Curio Profiles, as well as the disappearing flag bug in World Chat. Stay tuned!

Curio Carving Contest
    To keep in the spirit of spooky festivities, we’re having a Curio Pumpkin Carving Contest! Read all about it here.

Share the news with this link: http://tinyurl.com/cqsotgoct

Last edited by LittleFury; October 4th, 2016, 07:04 AM.

Well few changes that I would like to request you to implement in this month.
    * Change PVP rewards.
    * Change bonus offer to coins.
    * Make some more changes to the daily rewards.
    * Increase friendlist limit
    * change some arcade token rewards to match with latest game scenario
    * I like the random curio disc as well, If possible bring that back
    * More Mastery token 2 in the game (Or add fragments in SA treasure chest)

Thats it as of now

Comment

- Regarding enhancements:

I think the shop is alright, bought 3 times from the 11x enhances and got a good mix of stuff.
      Only problem is the fact that it costs gems, which I prefer to spend on promo/ultimate rather than enhances.
      Also, enhances from pvp seem to be almost always damage/healing. I hardly get the health/luck enhancements. Could be bad luck.

- Love that daily reward has been updated. Agree with abhig that some of the bonuses could use an upgrade but i'm cool with keeping it as is.

- The balance in crafting materials between Perkuna and the others still seems off. I admit that it may be different as Perkuna isn't crafted from elite mode but still. I don't want everyone to be able to craft mythics in less than 2 weeks, but maybe some middle ground between the current crafting speeds (Perkuna = fast, others = slow) can be found, aka decrease drop rate for Perkuna crafting and increase for the others.

- Agree with abhig about arcade tokens.

- Also agree about SA treasure chests. Maybe decrease exp gained from SA runs but increase coins gained or give us some more rank tokens/epic curios/enhancements/...
      Right now I only get up to 80k pts for max. rewards and nothing more. I think a lot of people do the same thing as it's by far the most boring event. I don't care about the rank rewards from SA at all, only the pts rewards matter to me.

Comment

thought you said the exchange shop would happen in sept.. any clue when

Comment

• Mjoern
          Mjoern commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I read somewhere that it's going to happen for sure in the next few weeks..

• slidecage
          slidecage commented
          Editing a comment
          they been saying that since first week of sept going to happen for sure in 2 weeks.... really dont care about it anymore was just wondering

I think one thing I would like to see would be a rotation for the enhancement and boost shops to match whatever events/sales are going on. Basically how the old promo shop worked, just now it spreads across three separate shops. You have a water and earth sale? The enhancement shop has all of the enhancements to those elements available while the boost shop would have the some good attack/health/luck/etc boosts mixed in with boosts that would benefit water and earth the most like boosting their element damage, or reducing damage from their weaknesses. Considering we now have to spend our gems across three separate shops, I think this would help us make the most of our gems. While I'd honestly prefer the return of the old promo shop, I think this would be a good middle ground.

Comment

ENHACEMENTS SHOP > NEED ROTATION... ONLY DARK / ONLY LIGHT / ONLY EARTH / LIGHT AND EARTH / FIRE AND WATER ETC.... LIKE OTHERS SHOP

ENHACEMENTS SHOP > NEED BETTER ENHACEMENTS LIKE, MORE DAMAGE MORE HEALING ETC.. MORE DIFFICULT TO GET OF COURSE, LIKE HEROIC BOOSTS ETC...

ENHACEMENTS SHOP > NEED TO BE LESS GEMS... SINCE WE NEED ALOT OF THEN... THERE ARE MILLIONS OF CURIOS TO ENHACE... NOT ONLY MYTHICS... NEW PLAYERS WILL GET ALOT BEHIND... SINCEE ENHACEMENTS WERE ALOT EASIER TO GET IN THE PAST.. MAYBE 100 GEMS OR 150 GEMS ETC.. OR MORE ENHACEMENTS PER 250 GEMS..

IM STILL WAITINF FOR STICHES FIX,

THNX FOR READING

Comment

Working...
          X