Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with danny.. And i prefer to use exp to increase their power in some way and not always gems

Comment

I agree 100% with danny. There should be trading and so the game is not always based on gems

Comment

I initially liked the idea of being able to make your curios past level 40 at first but that also means that as new curios become released they will only become even more OP with lack of proper testing in the constant stream of curios that are churned out with broken skills, high attacking bench attacks/multiple attacks/silences etc.

I prefer the idea of a VII token.......that WAS in the notes a long time ago it said that new tokens would be released as the game "moves forward". Free to play players never had a hope in hell of getting an F3 and now I think the whole community has been riled up by the introduction of F4.

F4 should have been limited to perhaps legends as spenders obtain legends through "trying" for mythics. Freer players would have had some chance at least as they "try" for mythics they would have pulled legends also which they could of fused for journals, which would at least serve a purpose.

Asking players to F3 mythics can cost a lot as some players have tried over 30 K gems only to get a single mythic. As I said before I do not see how the inclusion of F4 improves the game?

I would prefer to see things like.

2 vs 2 pvp 6 vs 6 pvp 4 vs 4 pvp just to shake things up and change the game instead of it relying on players dumping bucket loads of life savings on it. The whole point of a game is so that it is enjoyable not so that it makes you homeless and feel hopeless.

When you see the "big players" in WC chaos/wizzy/danny/ complaining that F4 is a bad thing you know the game is headed on a downward spiral.

I hope other players can feel some sentiments that I have expressed here.

I hope there is some cheer, after all this is supposed to feel like an anniversary and not a funeral.

Please fix.

Comment

On a side note besides all the hating on F4. I have been looking forward to the badge exchange possibility for a long time. While I like the idea and the option to do so it takes forever. I'm guessing when testing the system none of the devs tried to cash in 20-40,000 rank 2 & 3 shards like some of us currently have in our inventory. Every time you do something in the lab it make you click on whatever you crafted then it auto-scrolls back to the top of the "other" category. Perhaps one of the devs could sit down and try starting with 10,000 rank 2 badge shards and rank up to one 6 badge... you'll see what I mean.

Comment

• abhig101
            abhig101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha ha, I understand your pain buddy hope devs also. But Its surprising that you have these many rank 2tokens. I think in total I have not crossed more than 200 and I am playing it from beginning of this year.

• D0ug
            D0ug commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant total shards. I have about 18,000 left in my inventory after grinding through the exchange system. Not 20k of each.

It looks like there is a final slot on fusion. Before anything is done with that, how about this? Just another stat boost would be incredibly annoying, how about a special move instead? Strongest curios get a sort of 'cosmetic' move that looks fancy but is around the strength of the others, while weak ones or ones that have terrible skills like Arkanice would get something nice. (either a large damage boost move, or an ability they don't currently have, like swapping/trapping/poisoning/shielding etcetera.) This way it is not an ESSENTIAL thing, more of a bragging rights thing usually.

Also could change a couple basic attack-only moves to function like Stovetop's moves or goliath strike. That is "additional damage vs rank V/VI or fusion F3/F4"

This would lessen the giant gulf in fusion without requiring a mass nerf (plus could come in handy in certain situations)

Not sure how to take the boost removal unless this precludes a three-sided shop that functions with boost/enhance as normal does with curio. Also totally need cores back, why take them out completely anyway?

Comment

I don't know why anyone thought it would be a good idea to only have curios in the Promo, it's not..
            really!

what made promo interesting was the possibility to get Heroic striker and mana drain as well as having enhancement when you don't have something good..

I don't understand why anyone would want to replace the possibility for mana drain, striker or even just enhancements for epic..

It's ridiculous!

THose that asked that are either trolls that are going to quit the game, inconsiderate, or newbie..

The only epics that are worth anything are kernal because he isnt in curio shop or the new one.

In my case Polursa because he just won't drop for me.. and also I wasted 1M+ gold on a second Bobsloth instead of fusing which I now regret..

Talk about Irony, I was the one telling to everyone that duplicates were fusion material ONLY..

Comment

• Relly
              Relly commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, I scan these forums daily. Have no clue whos idea it was, but it was just as stupid as these pvp rewards

Originally posted by Mjoern View Post
            I don't know why anyone thought it would be a good idea to only have curios in the Promo, it's not..
            really!

what made promo interesting was the possibility to get Heroic striker and mana drain as well as having enhancement when you don't have something good..

I don't understand why anyone would want to replace the possibility for mana drain, striker or even just enhancements for epic..

It's ridiculous!

THose that asked that are either trolls that are going to quit the game, inconsiderate, or newbie..

The only epics that are worth anything are kernal because he isnt in curio shop or the new one.

In my case Polursa because he just won't drop for me.. and also I wasted 1M+ gold on a second Bobsloth instead of fusing which I now regret..

Talk about Irony, I was the one telling to everyone that duplicates were fusion material ONLY..

many ask for curios only. i would spent 3000 gems and walk away with 30 boost what fun is that..

How about this Make 2 shops (doubt can be done)
            every 2 days switch

2 days new shop
            2 days old shop
            2 days new shop ect

Comment

Originally posted by slidecage View Post

many ask for curios only. i would spent 3000 gems and walk away with 30 boost what fun is that..

How about this Make 2 shops (doubt can be done)
              every 2 days switch

2 days new shop
              2 days old shop
              2 days new shop ect

and I suppose it's so much fun to get only epics and sometimes a few legendaries and mythics..

the up for mythic chance is okay but with all those epic it's barely better than the previous promo..

Comment

Now it's a lot harder to get enhancements. We can buy epic with coin. What wrong with spending gems and getting a boost? Atleast those boost normally cost gems to get instead of epics which we use coin.

This all epic promo truly sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjoern View Post
                  really!

It's ridiculous!

THIS! i thought i was alone on this one... aparently fury said people wanted to get only curios on promo shop, i just think she missunderstood the players. nobody said they wanted only curios on the promo, but to incrase mythic and legend rates, since people were getting only enhancments most of the time. this new shop has incrased odds of both mythic and legends which is what people were looking for, still doesnt mean you had to remove the boosts!

I think they removed the boosts to make us use the boosts shop, that nobody used since we were getting them on promo.

Comment

Well here is a thread on ithttp://mobile.curioquestgame.com/forums/forum/main-category/suggestions-and-feedback/45206-anti-promo-shop

and Mjoern looks like you did not like enhancements.

I think i asked for curio only promo as well. Rather got curios to help with fusion than enhancments and boosts. Also remember we were getting boosts in chests so was there really need for boosts in promo, boosts shop and chests ?

You guys moaning about curio only might not need to build your journal up but others still need to so these epics and legends will help them get f3.

Perhaps they need to swap it around every update week

Comment

• Relly
                      Relly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you not remember people complain about us getting an Epic on day 8. Pretty much the worst daily login gift. Now get to spend our hard earned gems or our bought gems, and we get these piece of crap epics

• Boyd
                      Boyd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seriously you need to re-read . "Also remember we WERE getting boosts in chests so was there really need for boosts in promo, boosts shop and chests ?"
                      See the word were ?

• s-wolff
                      s-wolff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only curios in promos would be good if they had moved the enhances elsewhere like in bigger bundles in the premium not just deleting them entirely but its better to spend 100 gems on epics than 300 but the way it was done just doesnt make sense they need to take epics out of premium and put bundles of boosts/enhances in there instead and adding 3* to the coin shop in the first place wasnt fair for oldest players and adding craftables and event curios to coin shop shouldnt have happened either they shouldve just readded them all to the lab

Originally posted by Boyd View Post
                    Well here is a thread on ithttp://mobile.curioquestgame.com/forums/forum/main-category/suggestions-and-feedback/45206-anti-promo-shop

I think i asked for curio only promo as well. Rather got curios to help with fusion than enhancments and boosts. Also remember we were getting boosts in chests so was there really need for boosts in promo, boosts shop and chests ?

You guys moaning about curio only might not need to build your journal up but others still need to so these epics and legends will help them get f3.

there is something called the curio shop for that

Comment

• Boyd
                      Boyd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Which uses coins and they are very hard to come by atm. Everyone is struggling with coins so I don't think they will waste them on a curio shop

• Sha8nk
                      Sha8nk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But u can use the gems u use on promo to buy coins and therefore epics, and this will give chance for people to get boosts and enhancements from promo.

Originally posted by Boyd View Post

1st- Theres a curio shop to get commons/rarea/epics.

2nd- If you value coins more than gems, then just buy coins with gems, you can get 400k coins for 1k gems or 900k for 2k gems, enough to get lots of epics on curio shop.

3rd- You could exchange the boosts for coins with the old shop, right now you exchange epics for exp...!

I really think you dont apreciate enough your gems, cause using 500 gems and getting 5 epics, that will only be echanged to exp... hurts! i must agree thought that this new shop overall is better than the old, mainly cause of the good odds of getting mythics and legends, if they could only get rid of the epics for boosts, it would be really the shop we looking for! and the enhancments put them somwhere else in the shop, cause right now there's 0 in the shop lol...
                    Last edited by Agath_x; September 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Boyd
                      Boyd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's what I want I and other were getting fed up with getting only enhancements when using 500 gems . I asked for them to get rid of enchantments and replace it with epics, they went the whole hog and replaced boosts and enchantments.

They will listen and get things changed just got to be patient. And they will never change the odds on mythics it will always be 0.4 0.7 etc. they only change it when there is a special event or something new is around the corner like when mythics come out

• Bbtsjm
                      Bbtsjm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @Boyd not sure they actually "listen." I think they removed boosts because they want to force us to buy from the boost shop.

In the promo shop. I would rather see the 2x enhancements instead of the epic curios. I would probably be ok with including a combination of enhancements and epic curios as long as the odds for mythic and legends stayed the same as it is now (or better ).

Comment

• Saberklaww
                      Saberklaww commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I completely agree, especially since all of the epic curious could easily be obtained by buying from the regular curio shop with enough luck and coins. It stinks paying gems just to get curios I could get for an easier to obtain currency. At least when I got enhancements, it could help power up the curios I did have already which was nice.

If i've a chance at anything other than holiday-type epics I pretty much have no reason to use the promo shop then. Enhance > fusion especially for mythics/mostly free players. I will just stay with the 7500 option and basically nothing else. Now I feel like my old enhances were 'wasted' when having an abundance of enhances means you can play around with maxing out epics and legends for fun, even the bad ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X