Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the addition of F4 and curios every week or two, it's time for a curio bag incrase? 250 is ridiculous i have no more space to get curios to f4, im supposed to delete the ones i already have? i need them to f4.

Also stop changing dev's every week or two, jesus christ you changing them faster than kid's diaper, how is the balance gonna work out if every time a dev gets used to the game's mechanics you fire them(5rpg)...

Comment

• Agath_x
      Agath_x commented
      Editing a comment
      i have upgraded the slots for more curios, i can afford it, but this post is more towards free players whose gems are very very limited.

? Scrap f4 and raise the level cap on curios. Everyone can then level there curios for free using the xp you earn. No one like that idea or something

Comment

I wanted to see new mythics in summon cores.... And yes we need something to spend exp too

Comment

F4 needs to be completely scrapped. Terrible idea and will only anger your longstanding players both free to play and pay to play. I have invested plenty in this game but like most with the cap on the curios you can keep I traded in almost all of my F3s to make room for new ones. Just a terrible idea. Raise the level cap if you want a new level of power.

Comment

• Bbtsjm
          Bbtsjm commented
          Editing a comment
          When you trade in your f3 curio it still counts toward journal?

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct. It stays in your journal so there is(was) no reason to keep dozens and dozens of F3 commons, epics and rares. Now if they make a journal boost achievement for F4 we're screwed and would have to start over. Personally I am not going to. Even huge spenders like Chaos came out against it. Nobody likes this.

• Bbtsjm
          Bbtsjm commented
          Editing a comment
          Then that makes this idea even the more terrible.... I was always too afraid to test whether t would stay in my journal or not, luckily.... But this will hurt so many players...

You could free space by attaching curios to the curios fusion slot , and they could stay there without ocupping the inventory slot untill you finish the rank up.

I mean adding the curios you obtain to the rank up slot in the curio information window and they should stay there instead of the inventory.

Hopefully you get what i mean... lol

Comment

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          I get it. Like putting them into storage or on the shelf so to speak. But how do we get back all those F3s we sold off? No way am I collecting them all again and trying to get them to F4

• Danielle
          Danielle commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing

I can't say I like too many of these updates. Fusion 4 seems like its going to be more of a hassle than a benefit, as well as making mythics even more crazy powerful, more than they should be.
        I'm also concerned for the removal of all non-curio items in shops. While the boosts already have their own shop tab and aren't effected too much by this, what about enhancements? Aside from in loot chests, how are we going to acquire these without them being in shop? The event rewards are still pretty terrible too with only top 100 for pvp able to get anything good while top 50 for cvc and club wars. Factions wars is a mess all its own. The only thing with decent prizes now is the Survival arena, which I think is good as it is, no changes needed. PVP needs the most work, especially with cores removed from rewards and the coins earned terribly low. I will say new boosts is one thing I am looking forward to, and hope the boost shop can have some sort of rotation like the curio shop has, so you can save your gems and have better odds at one that you want/need.

Comment

• Relly
          Relly commented
          Editing a comment
          The amount of cores we get from SA is terrible. I don't pay any attention to what rank I place in SA just hit the highest point bracket. The 1-2 more extra cores you get from trying really hard in SA is not worth the 5 extra hours you played it

• abhig101
          abhig101 commented
          Editing a comment
          I fully agree with relly sa cores very bad in cvc 300 players got 10 mythic cores being in top 10 clubs sa doesn't give that. And no comments about fw.

Didn't realise F4 was out already, no chance its going to be scrapped now. STUPID SUTPID STUPID

Comment

PVP would be interesting if there were a few different divisions based on if the player is using Fusion 1, F2, F3 or F4 curios.
          Possibly combine fusion levels like a F0, F1, F2 division, and a F3+F4 user division.
          You would CHOOSE the division you want to enter when starting PVP.
          F3 and F4 curios would be banned from the lower division. This would give the advantage of lower level and newer players not having to compete with the most seasoned players.
          The corresponding rewards would be lower in the lower division and better in the higher division. If you feel you're worthy, or want to just try for better rewards, then enter the harder division.
          This would give new players the opportunity to feel more successful/competitive and grow their curios.
          Last edited by Zombie ExGirlfriend; September 2nd, 2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Raj seikh
            Raj seikh commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice idea...there should be some restrictions too in pvp now so tht we dont face F4 mythics

Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone. Keep it coming! I'll be sure to review it all with the rest of the 5PG Dev team.

Comment

I would only be in favor of F4's if they were only available on epic, rare, and common curios. F3 legends and mythics are already stretching the power creep enough as it is.

Comment

I like how so many people were upset about fusion 4 but they didn't even delay releasing it to discuss it. Now that it's out, they won't change it.

Comment

• D0ug
                D0ug commented
                Editing a comment
                A simple "how do you guys feel about F4?" Would have been nice.

• Bbtsjm
                Bbtsjm commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup. I mean, they don't need to ask our feedback every time; it's their game. However, after all the complaints about fusion 4 you would think it wouldn't be the very first thing they release... Maybe they would at least reconsider it for a little bit.... But nope!

Fury...all the updates are awesome...but there is disadvantage with every advantage...still i would like to suggest to put separate shops for enhancements and another for boosts with curio coins...it would hav been nice if we were able to buy fragments of all ranks with gems...and the amount of getting coins from quest should be increased a bit...since there are many mythics now...we are short of coins very often

Comment

• Raj seikh
                Raj seikh commented
                Editing a comment
                Tht is separate shops for (1)enhancements [curio coins], (2)boosts [curio coins] and (3) ranking fragments [gems]

• LittleFury
                LittleFury commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll pass this along to the Dev team, Raj, to see what we can do

• Raj seikh
                Raj seikh commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks alot fury (^_^)/

Buff roki's attacks and damage it is weaker than all other mythics except gustwing

Comment

There sure are some great changes coming, but I do think there should be some more. All these new curios, fusion 4, and even MORE new curios, a limit of 250 curios isn't enough anymore. And now that its so hard to get 1*, we cant just exchange them for space anymore. I'm sure players will agree on this!

Comment

As a big spender here along with chaos, wizzy and others I have to agree with everyone on the poorly thought out fusion 4 idea. It's hard enough for non spenders to secure multiple mythics to fuse. Prior to the update, we had to buy 7 for fusion 3 now we need 11, which means way more spending. Some of us feel this is a bit greedy of the developers. I think easy updates that dont force us into major spending habits could be the following: Unfuse curios we have fused or remove tokens we have used on less desirable curios like rocisaur for example. Sell curios for coin not XP or maybe gems. Offer the ability to pay more for 100% guarantee of curios of your choice (more for newer curios). Instead of fusion 4, implement VII rank or level 40 to level 70. Upgrade enhancement ceiling past 3500 health on mythics for XP/coin. Sell XP or coin for gems. Trade curios among other players (prob never will happen) but I'll try anyway! I think the biggest thing is that most of us have deleted extra curios not thinking we would once need them for more fusion. I can go on and on about things to improve upon this game but I realize this thread is not intended for that. I know the fusion 4 prob will never be retracted now that it has been released and people have used it but above options would've been widely accepted by most Without criticism.
                  Last edited by DANNY; September 4th, 2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X