Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Age of Heroes: Conquest is now live on the web at AgeOfHeroesGame.com! Check it out! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Heroes: Conquest is now live on the web at AgeOfHeroesGame.com! Check it out!

Hey there, Collectors!

We are very proud and excited to announce that starting today, our newest game, Age of Heroes: Conquest is available on the web at www.AgeOfHeroesGame.com!

In Age of Heroes: Conquest you'll lead a team of Heroes against legions of enemies, hulking beasts and legendary monsters in strategic turn based combat. Challenging gameplay meets epic adventure in this MMORPG battler.

BATTLE fearsome foes: man and beast to bring peace to a kingdom on fire!
    COLLECT and combine teams of mythic Heroes to overcome any enemy!
    EXPLORE a rich, ever-expanding new world, unlock treasures and mysteries, and defeat mighty bosses!
    UPGRADE your Heroes with unique weapons and abilities to gain the advantage against the enemy!

Are you the champion we seek...?
    We will be releasing Age of Heroes: Conquest on Facebook and Kongregate in the near future, and then Android/iOS later this summer. The game will utilize the same server on all platforms, so you’ll be able to join a Guild and participate in the same events as your friends, regardless of where you play!

You can learn more and get regular updates about Age of Heroes: Conquest on our Forums or by liking our Faceboook Page.

so the game goes live before sept 22 (when summer ends) its a fun game BUT we really need to get more players.... come join us

Comment

if I start now can I continue my game on another device ?

Comment

• LittleFury
        LittleFury commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Boyd! It depends which platform you're playing on. For example, we won't transfer from Kong to a mobile device, but we can transfer between mobile devices. If you can get me the details, I'll let you know.

• Boyd
        Boyd commented
        Editing a comment
        im using a facebook account so I can just use facebook when the app is out on apple

• Boyd
        Boyd commented
        Editing a comment
        im using a facebook account so I can just use facebook when the app is out on apple

same animations as curio quest.

Comment

Cant wait till they release it on android !

Comment

Working...
        X