• Show
Clear All

need new zone

Comment

• D0ug
      D0ug commented
      Editing a comment
      No kidding... coming up on a year

well they nerf magmis now its just junk..... why neft creature i mean we work hard to get them and then you go and ruin them... they should allow use to sell them back at a major rate of gems or something cause i never use magmis again

Comment

• D0ug
      D0ug commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened to magmis? Looks the same to me... he's really only good for healing an SA team in my opinion

Agreed on the new zone. Its been forever since a temporary zone was added let alone a permanent one. When is the void update? Any explanation of what will be happening to him? I lucked out(insert sarcastic voice) and got three of them that have been permanently shelved so I have a bit of a vested interest in his rebuild.

Comment

I would really really like to see a awesome core or eco skin it would be amazing to have a really beutiful yet deadly curio.

Comment

• D0ug
        D0ug commented
        Editing a comment
        well... you can put the green costume on him but really who is going to pay 1000 gems for a green costume XD

What are you guys gonna do with Jenite then?and Rokisaur would be good if the damage of attacks is increased not it's stats.Seriously saying there is no need of nerfing Singularity and Jenite.The one's complaining are the one's who don't have it.Razorfin is a bit fine now.Gustwing still needs a buff like Roki.I don't know about flamoth.Trust me nerfing sing and jenite is really a bad idea.Like of course Sing is good in SA,But nerfing it will make it bad for normal battles,and the new curios are having buff remover attacks.So no need of nerfing it.and now coming to Jenite,out of all the curios some would obviously be strong like scorpio,Hieron,Sinite,Bastion etc. Do you mean slowly you will nerf all of them?Why don't you put the same skills on every curio then.In all epics,drakitton stella blastek kernel peppermint polursa are kind of good,So you gonna nerf them??This is not good.I would just recommend just buffing the weak gen 1 mythics and I also forgot about checkmate,It just needs a stat increase.THAT'S IT!!!

Comment

• Wedge600
        Wedge600 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to clarify before this causes any confusion. Checkmate has the worst moveset in the game. Analysis is the worst move in the game because the best case scenario is that it cancels the enemy's turn at the cost of mana. Blockade isn't much better. It still kicks the can as far as actually doing damage is concerned. Speaking of damage, Checkmate is the second worst damaging mythic. Crush's bonus damage has such a restrictive condition to meet. Flank has a huge mana cost for 3600 base damage and a swap to a curio that doesn't even protect it's weakness. Check is too expensive for a trap and 50% bonus damage to only one move. And finally withdraw is the worst healing move for a mythic. I just wanted to make sure the Devs didn't get the idea that Checkmate's movset wasn't horrible.

• ibex
        ibex commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I agree with wedge a little damage along with blockade would be good and a little damage increase on some of the moves and a Stat increase

i have a question.. How many individuals are playing SA when Singularity is not yet released? and how many players have SIngularity now and participates in SA? complainers will always complain. back when i don't have any mythics i usually take 10 or so hours just hit my desired points. Sing helped me saved some time to hit my mark.. but Sing is not the only curio that will give you Enormous points.. there are other strong tier curios that are doing great at SA. Nerf it and they will ask to nerf another Curio in the near future. complainers will always complaint. (just saying, Am not mad or irritated *giggles*)

Comment

• ibex
        ibex commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree and no need to nerf anything at all.

Sing and Jen are both rather new curios. Why would they need buffs? Why not buff curios in the order they come out? Flamoth has already had 2 buffs. But my Void is still 100% useless because you have never buffed him. It seems like the creators are trying to give us some over powering curios, then some completely useless. Even when my Void is buffed in events, he still does not stand a chance against electric mythic. There is definitely something wrong with that picture

Comment

• D0ug
        D0ug commented
        Editing a comment
        You read it wrong... Sing and Jen getting nerfed not buffed. Void is the one getting a large buff.

I never asked them to buffed

Comment

Roki has no damage

Comment

Working...
        X