Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Curio Quest's *NEW* Community Manager, Little Fury!

Hi Curio Questers!

As some of you may have noticed, the 5PG Community Team just acquired a new member, so I’d like you all to give a warm welcome to Little Fury! Little Fury has a long history of keeping communities constructive and active, and she’s already helping us come up with great new contests and ideas. She’s also been a CQ player and enjoys Curio concepts, especially the ones based on awesome animals!

Little Fury will be taking over as the primary Community Manager for Curio Quest, meaning that most things that you would’ve brought to me (non-support related questions, offers to help with chat moderation, etc) should now be directed towards her. Please remember to contact support for any specific issues you may be encountering.

Expect to see Little Fury collecting your constructive suggestions, making announcements, running contests, and more! And if you happen to see her in World Chat, definitely say hi!

Happy Gaming!
    -Mimzy

Welcome, Fury!!! ^-^

Comment

Welcome Little Fury

Comment

welcome to the cq, lil'fury :3

Comment

Welcome to cq, Little Fury

Comment

Thank you, Curio Questers! I'm so excited to be working and playing with such an awesome community!

Comment

Welcome Fury , good day to start as a Community Manager. You can already start off with some April's Fools jokes :P

Comment

I promise that I am not an April Fools' joke!

Comment

HEYYY! Welcome LittleFury, :3

Comment

Welcome littleFury, looks like you will post the state of game for this month.. eager to see some changes

Comment

Welcome LittleFury ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X