Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion Community Event - Round 2!

Hey Questers!

You blew the last community tiers out of the water, but this time you've got a real challenge ahead of you!

Here are the Community Tiers for the second Invasion Event, which begins March 11 at 17:00 UTC!

pls fix singulary hes unkillable even on lower difficultys

Comment

wow, great reward at 300M points

Comment

PLIZ FIX too the OverLaps of Faction War Invasion And Survival Events .......

The Invasion Duration 72 Hours // Survival Begin 48 hours After begin of Invasion = 24 Hours OverLaps events Burning both AP , really not cool

Comment

Nice price again !!!! Tnx Dev's ^__^

Comment

so if we are lucky we get the 150m tier as other event is same time + many ppl lose alot of points as they cant kill singularity

Comment

i think this second faction war invasion is a big flop , for Players AND for the Devellopers :

- Overlaps FW / SA
              - Twice the score for catch the Max reward ( 160M >> 300M .... )
              - Singularity Totally OP, Same after his change Dark >> Psychic

So yes the rewards are "beautiful" but if noOne can catch is not good for the game live

Comment

The 300M is too much for us we can't even go to 200M and Singularity is too OP it's too overlapping and you Begin the SURVIVAL ARENA SO early we are playing 3 events in total pls DEV make it balance 😭😭😖😔

Comment

Yep, the overlap sucks, no idea why devs think that's a good idea.. Anyways, other than that, I feel like we could only handle one of these conditions. Either fight this OP singularity but had the max tier still be at 160M or no singularity (or myth psychics in general, since that seems to be where this event is going.) and possibly hit 300M. Lots of people lost points cause they couldnt beat Sing...

Having this high of a max tier and that much of an OP unit to fight was just too much for us. That all being said, It is nice to have a tougher event, it gives us something to work for and not have everything handed to us. but right now there are too many people who leech community rewards by only attacking once and still hoard AP for club events even tho we arent having another one of those for like 3 weeks still...

Comment

Just to toss my opinion out there I think it was nice to have something actually difficult for a change. For example finishing well under the top 70 reward mark in FW and around rank 50 in SA was kinda fun. The only downside I see is we all had to play like crazy for three days and now there are no events for next three days besides pvp.

No way we were going to hit 300mil though...

Comment

Working...
                    X