Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion Community Event!

Hey there Questers!

As mentioned in this month's State of the Game, we're trying some new things with Invasion this month!

The new Invasion Event begins today, and while Rank rewards are displayed in-game, we want the Community to band together to fight off these psychically controlled Curios!

Everyone who participates in the event and racks up points will contribute to the Community's point total, and the higher the point total, the better the rewards will be!

We'll send out the rewards Monday, March 7 at 19:00 GMT.

Check your progress throughout the event against this cool loot poster to see what neat stuff you've all earned together!
    Last edited by Mimzy; March 3rd, 2016, 10:46 PM.

Hello, I really like the idea of the event and it is quite fun so far. However, I noticed that invasion overlaps CvC. Will CvC be delayed until invasion ends? I would really like to play both events and not have to choose between one or the other, which would be quite disappointing. I hope this is just a glitch -- it makes no sense to have events overlap, especially with so much time for CvC between FW end and CW start.

Comment

Mimzy, on future loot tables can you guys add the commas in the point teir? Example xxx,xxx,xxx instead of it looking like xxxxxxxxx. When viewing the loot table on phones its awefully small. ;]

Comment

• Nox
        Nox commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be great too! Thank ya.

• Mimzy
        Mimzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Updated the poster... hope this is better!

• Nox
        Nox commented
        Editing a comment
        Loads better!! Thats brilliant, thank you. ^_^

wow, all player will got 500 gems, 1M coins, 10 greater and 50 AP (XD)
      thanks mimzy

Comment

Working...
      X