Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dev Digest] November 24, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Following are some recent issues and concerns we would like to comment on. Hope these answer your questions!

PvP Changes
    There have been some concerns with how the PvP system seems unbalanced towards players that have been around for longer. The system was intended to be balanced for those that dedicate time to level up their Curios and compete in the events. It has shown that the balance is off and we will be making a few changes to help alleviate people from dominating the top of the leaderboards unfairly. We will be changing the system so that you can only gain and lose points by initiating battles. You will no longer gain or lose points when another player initiates a battle with you. This will hopefully guide more participation in these events.

Help Text
    Adding in help text is a fantastic suggestion and we will be discussing this internally.

Options and Settings
    Currently there is only music in the game and SFX are to be added in at a later date. Reduced animations should stop zone backgrounds, evolution animation, and attack effects. Reduced Notifications will be renamed to “Reduced Broadcasts” in the future as they only reduce the messages at the top of the screen when a friend obtains a certain Curio. If this option is checked you will still receive the server messages that Dev’s push out to the entire community.

-Tails and Team

Hi Devs!

-Suggestion-

Could there be anything that can be used or we may use to at least increase the capture rate of a curio? Its so hard to catch DNAs most especially the rare ones. I will not lose hope and I will not stop trying though. I hope you will find a way/solution for this matter. Thank you! God bless!

[ Great game worth more than 5 stars ]

Comment

• Tynan22
      Tynan22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Try to get hard mode unlocked! Really helps the capture rates etc!

Hi Tails. My dog was sad to see you leave dotd, but he and I congratulate you on a job well done here. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to have you here Thank you for coming over to check it out!

Re: PvP changes.
    This was one of my concerns, especially losing points for attacks not initiated. I will most definitely spend more time in PvP if these changes are made.

Re: Options/Settings.
    Animations. I am still getting attack animations. I also get background animations until I have completed that node - though on second thoughts, that is a good idea so that you know where to go next. Evolution animations I am not getting - I didn't even know there where any because I have them reduced.
    Perhaps an idea would be to have a pop up when the option is checked so that we can choose which animations to disable. Personally I would like to see the Evolution Ani's but stop the rest. I know that I can turn the option on and off, but that's me.
    SFX. The sooner the better I rarely have game music playing, on any game as it distracts from the game itself, but SFX... you gotta have sound effects, and if they are tailored to each element type and attack, then all the better. I look forward to these.

Comment

I'm looking for new jobs in game? After a few day i have finished all my jobs and finally I just have the last one is "Refer to 5 friends" in my job list?! But when i check my achievements in my profile, there is a achievement which written that "complete 30/50 jobs" so Where are uncompleted jobs? or i have to finish refer to my 5 friends to receive the next jobs?! i worried a bug in game? pls Help ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hung Cao View Post
        I'm looking for new jobs in game? After a few day i have finished all my jobs and finally I just have the last one is "Refer to 5 friends" in my job list?! But when i check my achievements in my profile, there is a achievement which written that "complete 30/50 jobs" so Where are uncompleted jobs? or i have to finish refer to my 5 friends to receive the next jobs?! i worried a bug in game? pls Help ^^
        I second this as I noticed it as well, although I think I'm on the refer 4 friends one. Will there be new jobs based on new zones, basically is this intentionally a in-completable achievement that will open up or does it need to be scaled back?

Comment

Working...
        X