• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID : Ignus
    IGN: Ignus
    Curio Name : Kodomo (or dev choice)
    Element : Earth
    Description : Look beautiful but have a lot of stench and venomous saliva. Kodomo can hide among the bush and look beautiful flower, it's look beautiful but deadly (or dev's description, i'm bad make description)
    NOTE : DEV may/can redesign my curio
    Reference : Kodomo dragon and Rafflesia Arnoldi Flower
    http://imgur.com/pBGucyy (share Link)
    BBC Code
    Last edited by Valkyrie Randgris; July 29th, 2016, 07:59 AM. Reason: add something

Comment

• Propelar12
      Propelar12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd love to see it in game, great work!

• Skull
      Skull commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Design.

• s-wolff
      s-wolff commented
      Editing a comment
      Flower reminds me of vileplume but nice drawing

IGN: Relly
    ID: TeaHC
    Description: Cool and slick because I move really quick, watch your back or get a zap

Comment

• Propelar12
      Propelar12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing drawing, good luck!

• Mjoern
      Mjoern commented
      Editing a comment
      last time I went for an electric eel too.. didn't even make it top 5

IGN: Propelar
    ID: ILikeEatingBananas

Description: Poor Banana :'(

http://prntscr.com/bu9j8e
    Last edited by Propelar12; July 18th, 2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

IGN: Jack
      ID: JACKU

Description: Scientists did an experiment combining a spider with four legs with some metal and spikes .
      Curio Name: Dillo
      http://prntscr.com/bua5ic

Comment

IGN: Lime
        ID: Lime

Eradigator is an Earth curio with lightning fast reflexes. He is quick on his hind feet and has four arms with deadly claws. His bite is lethal with jagged teeth protruding from his steely jaws. He is intended to have an Electric skill or two.

edit: Now that Leyline has been released, there is already an Earth/Electric curio. So, Eradigator would also work as a Water/Electric curio to be more unique!

Last edited by Wildkat; July 24th, 2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Propelar12
          Propelar12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love this kind of "simple" brush art wihout shadings, it looks awesome!!!

Scraborg , it's a physical curio who have some fire abiliteis with his strong physical attacks ; he is made in the backyardes after he lost the rest of his body after an accident he keeped his powerfull corns

i wish u Like it

Comment

• LittleFury
          LittleFury commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey there. To be considered, we need your IGN and Player ID.

*MOD*Starlight | Princess_Starlight

Nimbus (Water)

During storms, Nimbus lurks above the clouds and flaps its wings, spraying rain on all below.
        Last edited by Starlight; July 21st, 2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Bunny
          Bunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy jebus starry o3o thats reaally gud

• Skull
          Skull commented
          Editing a comment
          Mordecai from Regular Show )?

• SapphireDragon
          SapphireDragon commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely Gorgeous and Stunning! Great job Star, this is a great curio! *throws confetti*
          Last edited by SapphireDragon; July 27th, 2016, 09:37 PM. Reason: Grammar lol

(EDIT: Forgot to post my ID stuff )
        IGN: *mod*AnnieBot
        ID: AnnieBot

Foehn!

Foehn spends its time riding air currents and guiding curios across mountain ranges.
        Last edited by Annie; July 22nd, 2016, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Zombie ExGirlfriend
          Editing a comment
          Reminds me of Orko from the old He-Man cartoon. It's cool!

• Mjoern
          Mjoern commented
          Editing a comment
          wow hardcore competition!
          I love your design!

Best one ever!!! counting all the curio design contest that happened so far,
          They are just absolutely gorgeous!

I am getting some Sans and Papyrus vibes from them as well as some Joris from Dofus..
          Last edited by Mjoern; July 24th, 2016, 02:43 AM.

• SapphireDragon
          SapphireDragon commented
          Editing a comment
          Cute,awesome, cool. It is everything a curio needs to be! Nice Job!

What Curio Quest is lacking is a selection of FEMININE curios. Many are creatures, but there is also a bunch that are humanoid types and clearly masculine. So yeah, there's a lack of gurls... it's totally not fair and needs to change!
        Plus we need more ZOMBIES in this game. I do admit, I might be slightly biased in this opinion. lol

What I'd love to see is a BEAUTIFUL zombie-type girl curio.
        You pause when you encounter her in battle. She's gorgeous, alluring.... and looks like she needs help?
        Maybe the infection isn't that bad? Maybe she can be saved?
        Oops! You waited too long. She's already attacking and shredding you to bits. So cruel and deadly this curio.

I have not taken the time to sketch out anything in a long time, but sat down for a bit for this contest. It was fun! I drew this in pencil, inked and colored it and then used red food coloring for the blood and splatters.
        Would love to see the CQ artists translate her into a *cute* and cartoony, deadly undead girl. (AND maybe convert the BLOOD to scars and green ooze to make things a bit more family-friendly in appearance. CQ artists are super powerful and can do anything!) Plus think of how awesome the 3 stages of evolution/infection could look!

If you're wondering what element a curio like this could fit with, I'd imagine the undead would fall somewhere between Earth (life) and Dark (death.)
        What could we name her? How about
        Romera? A nod to
        George Romero who created the Night of the Living Dead movies... as well as a humorous poke at the word "romance." Hers is a love that you can never obtain... or endure.
        Name: ZombieExGirlfriend
        ID: Q5KJSE69L

Last edited by Zombie ExGirlfriend; July 25th, 2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Skull
          Skull commented
          Editing a comment
          But this is not a curio and look scary for other players.

• Mjoern
          Mjoern commented
          Editing a comment
          lol that might actually convince

Skull, are there rules as to what is and is not a curio? Just trying to INSPIRE something different is the goal.
        My drawing is certainly of a human, but the CQ artists could interpret it as they see fit.
        One could argue that Sinite, Jedite, Void, Yeteen, Cap'N Skelly and Leyline are all humanoid in design.

Comment

Since I am unable to write a comment on my post I'll have to post separately.

Thanks everyone for your comments on my entry! And @Skull if Foehn is picked I don't know what the creators would assign it. I would hope it turns out to be an air! However, since we have Dragos for the air/fire mix perhaps Foehn could have...hm, earth? Foehn acts as a guide/ranger, so that'd be an interesting duo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

this is Somoghost it is a ghost of a great somo champion he chosed to stay on earth for the revange from his killer
          Last edited by เครђгєŦ; July 24th, 2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• SapphireDragon
            SapphireDragon commented
            Editing a comment
            This is way too cute. I love it

• LittleFury
            LittleFury commented
            Editing a comment
            in order to qualify, we'll need your IGN and Player ID.

IGN: Kiro_sensei
          ID: Kiro_sensei
          Description: Amperach is a gigantic species of arachnid that dwells in the hidden deadly mountains, in which they capture their prey with their electric web.
          http://imgur.com/a/jN6LH
          Last edited by Kiro_sensei; July 26th, 2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Kimyang
            Kimyang commented
            Editing a comment
            WooW! This is the best entry I have seen, Id love to see this creation in the curio-verse. Brilliantly done Kiro_sensei!
            two thumbs up!

• SapphireDragon
            SapphireDragon commented
            Editing a comment
            Very creative and intimidating. Amperach is awesome!

• Valkyrie Randgris
            Valkyrie Randgris commented
            Editing a comment
            wow, nice concept
            nice shading ^-^

IGN: SapphireDragon ID: SapphurionisMe Introducing the Glaucastra Alan! Note: The element can be changed out. Underneath the hands? fins?... Fins are swirling balls of the element and they showly swirl down to the pool at the bottom.(It was kinda hard to draw XD).Originally it is a water curio because of the animal it is based on is aquatic. I poured a lot of love ino this guy. I hope everyone likes it! A rare sight, the Glaucastra Alan's beauty and elegance is immesurable. However, the Glaucastra Alan is unable to express its emotions despite its desire to connect with others.

Comment

• Kiro_sensei
            Kiro_sensei commented
            Editing a comment
            Glaucastra is nice concept too

IGN: Sachin
          ID:Sachin13000

http://imgur.com/a/g3QND

~~The AQUROM one of its own kind, it’s not an ordinary air type curio as it can convert itself to water type whenever needed with the help of its blue shield around it which is major advantage over others (that means it’s all power gets converted from air to water, in short it becomes a water type curio), also its has nuclear weapon lying in its tail which has power to destroy any curio in a single shot. Apart from this it also has a magnetic shield around it which protect it from the enemies at the same time due to its magnetizing effect it steals the power (skill set) of the enemy curio and use it on them for the destruction
          Last edited by sachin26; July 28th, 2016, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• abhig101
            abhig101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome creativity, I like it

• Mjoern
            Mjoern commented
            Editing a comment
            lol I thought about something similar a curio that we can toogle between a type or another.. sadly it's just a graphic design contest and not a game design contest

• LittleFury
            LittleFury commented
            Editing a comment
            Mjoern - the game design part comes in August. Round 2.
        Working...
        X