Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimzy
    started a topic Contest Chatter

Contest Chatter

Any non-entry post in the Inspire a Curio Contest 2.0 will be moved to this thread to streamline the entries.

• anthonysteven
    replied
    Debería conseguir que la mítica ... Nunca he tenido 1 desde la mítica era de liberación .. Core será una gran ayuda para mi equipo

Leave a comment:

• Mjoern
    replied
    ahahha I knew it those balloons are too awesome..
    I wonder if I'll ever see the snowglobe multifrost..

Leave a comment:

• Mimzy
    commented on 's reply
    I plan on having the results up by our end of day Monday, so you'll just have to enjoy the weekend in suspense!

• Mjoern
    replied
    Yet again, the suspense is real! x'D

Leave a comment:

• Mjoern
    commented on 's reply
    thanks.. and congrats..

and sorry for my post-contest grumpyness.. I am a very sore loser x'D

• Vendicia
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! You came up with a VERY cool design. Reminds me of like an abstract, futuristic, elemental-based version of Joules, but not be mistaken that it is like Joules at all, this is definitely a one-of-a-kind design for sure! And I love the coloring on it. I have big appreciation for people that still do artwork on paper by hand. I have a graphics tablet, but stopped doing virtual art because I was never as good as I am with hand drawing. And hush, you are flattering me with complimenting my pic. I hope you get your reward soon! =^_^=

• Mimzy
    commented on 's reply
    As Federico indicated, all entries that used prefabricated art (art that came from something other than what you specifically drew) were removed because they were disqualified.

• T_KO
    commented on 's reply
    the only incomplited one was previewsly added on another site by myself

• F£D£R1C0
    commented on 's reply
    Guys i think your entries were removed because you have used pre-existing art and not made by your own

• T_KO
    commented on 's reply
    same question about my Twitch Corsair (first it was linked http://imgur.com/ZbS2DNL (because of I'm new with imgur(it's my only 2nd contest, first time image was uploaded directly from my computer), so I was stucked when my browser failed all my tries to upload image when logged in) but then I tried another webbrowser later)
    Last edited by T_KO; October 27th, 2015, 01:59 AM.

• curiolover
    replied
    Why was my entry removed Mimizy??????????? I didnt check the forum for very long so can you update me why was it removed ?
    This was my entry???
    Last edited by curiolover; October 26th, 2015, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Salameleon
    replied
    Will you guys make it so the skins we buy are available for all evolutions! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DieValie
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome news! I live the British time (GMT -1:00), so I was kind of worried about that. =D
    And I also think you have a very nice style, I was browsing the latest contests a while ago, and I saw more of your work. I thought it was very nice (I'm talking about the pony-like design if I recall correctly). And i've been training my human anatomy the past 2 years and I kind of know the pain of recreating samples if you know what I mean. XD (I'm 16 btw.)
    I'm so glad that it all turned out well! (As far as i know. ) Hope to see you around! See you! =D
    Last edited by DieValie; October 20th, 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: So many typos, don't mind my rudeness/straigtness too please. =P

• Vendicia
    replied
    Thank you everyone for your gracious compliments, on this forum and on game. Gives me motivation to get back into drawing! Also, I actually used Google to check and Mimzy's OP said it ended at 11:59 pm GMT which translated to 7:59 EST (GMT -4:00). I live in East Coast of US New York time. And it allowed me to post. Last time an event ended, Mimzy closed the ability to submit entries at time of closing. So I believe my pic is valid. I was more worried about me having to hand draw everything by looking at a picture. :/
    Last edited by Vendicia; October 20th, 2015, 08:28 AM. Reason: Added gratitude :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X