Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, thanks alot for moving these unneccesary posts here, Mimzy!!! I appreciate it a lot! (Although i probably rather delete them by now. XD)
    Thanks for putting my actual picture in the post too! I know i asked for it, but i've seen so many poeple being like: "Screw dem playerz, who cares about them anywayz. Lolz. TopKek."

See you, greetings and the other stuff, you know the drill! =D
    -Me

Comment

I am not even in Top 5..
      And It's the other electric curio that won so that's not even because I chose the wrong element..

Well too bad, I like THe winning design though, I mean it's a cool design even If I hate things that don't look like they are alive..

What bugs me is that it's pretty obvious that this Terobolt is going to be a mythic, And it felt obvious to me right when I saw the rewards so I designed potential mythic material but top 5 is full of 3* like design.
      I feel so alone raging right now..
      Federico, mind to join me? x'D (BTW yours was the best drawing period)

Sorry if my contestation is out of place, just had a very rough day (I hate paperwork) and accumulated frustration because of CQ server down and not having curio formula anymore (I had like 118 snowballs and 4mactech worth of material)

Comment

When are the (Insert how that thing was called again, lol) going to be released? It's 0:15 London time atm. I would like to know so bad. XD

Comment

Aaaaand it's 2:00 now... Come on!

Comment

Ven your idea is awesome!!!!! But I think you have posted it too late, because the contest should have finished a few hours before you posted your new skin
            I hope your idea will be considered valid

Comment

• DieValie
              DieValie commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't want to point that out. But it is kind of true, Sadly.
              But as i said, it looks hecka nice! =P (Hi F£d! Could i maybe add you in-game? Just wondering.)

I am shocked with result of this contest. I didn't think that i would win the grand prize. It's a huge surprise. Thanks for Your comments under my design. Congratz for all top 5 projects. I was shure that Vindicia or Mjoern would win the grand prize. But hey, it's not the first or the last contest. In last one i wasn't even in top 5 with my design. Keep it up and win the next one. Good Luck for all of You and Thanks again.

Comment

• DieValie
              DieValie commented
              Editing a comment
              Late congratulations! You sure deserved that one! =D I feel like i'm not going to be in the top 5 of this last event though. =/ (I've always been very unsure of myself. =P) I can't wait for Terobalt or something to be released, it looks really nice! =D

• Vendicia
              Vendicia commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations! You came up with a VERY cool design. Reminds me of like an abstract, futuristic, elemental-based version of Joules, but not be mistaken that it is like Joules at all, this is definitely a one-of-a-kind design for sure! And I love the coloring on it. I have big appreciation for people that still do artwork on paper by hand. I have a graphics tablet, but stopped doing virtual art because I was never as good as I am with hand drawing. And hush, you are flattering me with complimenting my pic. I hope you get your reward soon! =^_^=

• Mjoern
              Mjoern commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks.. and congrats..

and sorry for my post-contest grumpyness.. I am a very sore loser x'D

Dear anyone, (Mostly Mimzy)
            Sorry for not posting this in the "contest chatter" post.
            I think more of us have this question: When are the "outcomes" announced? I'm pretty hyped to be honest, although i don't even win probably. But i'm just hyped for all the good entries i've seen. =D
            I'd really like to know who won. Sorry for the rude question, which i think it actually is. =3
            Thank you and see you around! =)

Comment

Thank you everyone for your gracious compliments, on this forum and on game. Gives me motivation to get back into drawing! Also, I actually used Google to check and Mimzy's OP said it ended at 11:59 pm GMT which translated to 7:59 EST (GMT -4:00). I live in East Coast of US New York time. And it allowed me to post. Last time an event ended, Mimzy closed the ability to submit entries at time of closing. So I believe my pic is valid. I was more worried about me having to hand draw everything by looking at a picture. :/
              Last edited by Vendicia; October 20th, 2015, 08:28 AM. Reason: Added gratitude :)

Comment

• DieValie
                DieValie commented
                Editing a comment
                That's awesome news! I live the British time (GMT -1:00), so I was kind of worried about that. =D
                And I also think you have a very nice style, I was browsing the latest contests a while ago, and I saw more of your work. I thought it was very nice (I'm talking about the pony-like design if I recall correctly). And i've been training my human anatomy the past 2 years and I kind of know the pain of recreating samples if you know what I mean. XD (I'm 16 btw.)
                I'm so glad that it all turned out well! (As far as i know. ) Hope to see you around! See you! =D
                Last edited by DieValie; October 20th, 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: So many typos, don't mind my rudeness/straigtness too please. =P

Will you guys make it so the skins we buy are available for all evolutions! Thanks!

Comment

Why was my entry removed Mimizy??????????? I didnt check the forum for very long so can you update me why was it removed ?
                This was my entry???
                Last edited by curiolover; October 26th, 2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
                  F£D£R1C0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Guys i think your entries were removed because you have used pre-existing art and not made by your own

• T_KO
                  T_KO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the only incomplited one was previewsly added on another site by myself

• Mimzy
                  Mimzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As Federico indicated, all entries that used prefabricated art (art that came from something other than what you specifically drew) were removed because they were disqualified.

Yet again, the suspense is real! x'D

Comment

• Mimzy
                  Mimzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I plan on having the results up by our end of day Monday, so you'll just have to enjoy the weekend in suspense!

ahahha I knew it those balloons are too awesome..
                I wonder if I'll ever see the snowglobe multifrost..

Comment

Debería conseguir que la mítica ... Nunca he tenido 1 desde la mítica era de liberación .. Core será una gran ayuda para mi equipo

Comment

Working...
                  X