Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, it's just that i've been working on mine for almost 3 hours.I can even tell you the time: 13:00-15:20. And i was like: "Let's check the forum. =)" But when i saw your and Fuppe's posts i was so upset that i accidentally deleted my progress and saves... Just out of frustration you know. Well, anyway... I've started the new one quite some time ago, and it's 1am atm. I've been busy all night. I hope i'll get a second chance on this one. =( Thanks for replying btw, F£D£R1C0.

Comment

• Fuppe
      Fuppe commented
      Editing a comment
      I made mine an hour after Mimzy made this contest, in half an hour.. Dont blame me or federico, just because you deleted your own work, out of frustrations over not being the first one to do it..

• F£D£R1C0
      F£D£R1C0 commented
      Editing a comment
      My entry took me more than 2 hours too, cause it was the first time I haven't used paint to draw

I hope it's cool between us now, Fuppe and Fedrico. =5 I'm very sorry about everything and stuff. Yk. I don't think i'm good with words today. Let it be this deed please. =D See you round. (Nice scores in Faction Wars btw, both of you, i just saw them. =D)

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
      F£D£R1C0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry it's ok, we are also clubmates, so I'm glad you have understood the situation... (You're doing great in faction too )

Has the winner been announced?

Comment

• Mjoern
      Mjoern commented
      Editing a comment
      nope if he had been I would know for sure x'D

Not yet striker

Comment

Why doesn't my entry show up if i may ask? It feels pretty dumb knowing that nobody can see my entry since i put some work in it so to speak. =) If there's a way to stil post it in the forum itself, and not as some link, i would really want to know, and do i get disqualified for re-posting it, although it's just the picture for everyone to see instead of just a link which is quite unattractive to check tbh. =P -Thank you, and see you around!

Comment

Lol, XD I'm so excited

Comment

It says that the participation rewards have been given out. Was there any sort of notification for it or did they just automatically get added to the inventory?

Comment

it has been given automatically.. I think I received two UWE and 2 GWE

Comment

IGN: Jimmy
              ID: zhidan2000

Comment

the suspense is real!
                I so freaking want to win but for now Stella and briar is the objective
                top 5 is pretty nice too x'D

Comment

I know how you feel Mjoern...

Comment

Hey Developer, can you give all curio in the new costume a new skill please?

Example : A wedding Fritter: New skill : Happy Wedding!!! - Deal 880-1335 Fire damage to an enemy and 435-778 damage to inactive enemies (curios). 80% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn. Additional 60% damage to Water and Air curio. Mana: 0 Cooldown: 6

-Gop

Comment

• DieValie
                      DieValie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol, i imagine a fire/3* boosted event with the top 10 players all having max fusion "wedding Fritters". And these costumes or skins are permanent. I could have 5 Blasteks and 1x the tron skin, but give it to them all. Free OP attacks!!! =P (Nice idea btw. I think it's actually a good idea to give costumes some kind of extra attack, but not that op ofcourse. =P)

I accidently wrote here when I was trying to comment on someone else's work but I am participating and since I can't seem to erase this post completely, I will just hold this spot until I load my picture up. If this isn't okay, you may delete this no problem. Sorry for confusion.
                    Last edited by Vendicia; October 11th, 2015, 02:17 AM. Reason: Cuz I am a bimbo apparently... -_-

Comment

looking at the last contest, it looks like the winner will not win stella and briar as he will not be counted in the finalists/best fives/runner-up..

It might mean that the curio will be mythic because otherwise the winner reward will be lesser in worth than the runner up reward

Comment

@mimzy who is the winner???

Comment

• Starlight
                          Starlight commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This contest isn't over yet. It ends on the 16th.
                      Working...
                      X