X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Chatter

Any non-entry post in the Inspire a Curio Contest 2.0 will be moved to this thread to streamline the entries.

Well that's because it's inspired from him

Comment

oops srry I didn't know it posted derp :P

Comment

This is my curio.

Comment

what is the reward for winning

Comment

• Mimzy
            Mimzy commented
            Editing a comment
            The Grand-Prize winner’s entry will be used to create a new Curio, which they will be awarded when it becomes part of the game.

What's an IGN

Comment

• Mimzy
            Mimzy commented
            Editing a comment
            IGN stands for In-Game Name

do comments on entries get moved here

Comment

No, only non-entry post

Comment

wow amazing work ven!!

Comment

wht are your favorites design?

I love federico's and the Fire Hyena (and mine too of course x'D)

Comment

Where do they post the winners?

Comment

I dunno... XD

Comment

When they will have selected the winner they will post it on the contest thread

Comment

Ven wins for sure

Comment

• Mjoern
                          Mjoern commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ven? I haven't seen anything from a Ven in the Contest

• Vendicia
                          Vendicia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks goob. But I didn't win, nor did I fall into the 5 runer-ups cstegory. I guess my idea and picture couldn't compare to the awesomeness of other curio ideas. I was kinda bummed mainly because everyone bloated my head and gave me high hopes... heh. I am contemplating on if I should bother with the other costume contest. :-/ That was so sweet of you though!

Come on, now i have to do something else... You guys litterally just SNATCHED my idea when i said it in chat. I love the concept though, maybe because i was doing it at that moment too, but with the hand, not by copy+pasting pumpkins from google pictures and recoloring it automatically. =( I am mildly sad right now, because of the fact that i announced this in the Kongregate chat in the first place, and then you rip off my idea, which you had done faster than me because i do everything manually... Let's redo this but with something ACTUALLY ORIGINAL. Sorry bros. =C

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
                          F£D£R1C0 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Die I've never read your idea in any chat... This is a costume contest that take part near halloween. It's obvious people think about halloween's tradition and so pumpkins. The only thing I can tell you is do not post any idea on the chat, especially if it's your entry idea. I started my aureus yesterday evening, and I hope devs won't disqualify me cause I've spent a lot of time doing it. By the way I'm in your same situation, so my advice is post your entry anyway. People won't do any other pumpkin skin because they know someone has already created one.
                          Last edited by F£D£R1C0; October 4th, 2015, 12:01 AM.

• Fuppe
                          Fuppe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why do you automatically assume that we have read your kong chat post? It is almost Halloween, and apparently both me and federico had the same idea, congrats the idea wasn't very original..

• Vendicia
                          Vendicia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hear ya. Similar situation but not quite as brutal as what happened to you. Sorry about that. I learned to keep my ideas to myself.
                      Working...
                      X