• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: 00ALE00
    ID: 00ALE00
    Curio name: Ceredos
    It's a fire/physical curio
    A long time ago the Ceredoses were pacific curios whose only interest was eating minerals. As years passed the Ceredoses understood the importance of the environment where they were living, so they started to defend the vegetation hiding in the ground and attacking what they believed dangerous. By this way the Ceredoses have become aggressive curios and began eating small creatures.
    A giant worm that jump out of the ground… who wouldn't have fear of it?
    http://imgur.com/NGZVy5H
    Last edited by Mimzy; September 14th, 2015, 10:31 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
      F£D£R1C0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one, now I have fear to relax on my garden because that giant worm can jump out from the grass and attack me lol

• Madmole
      Madmole commented
      Editing a comment
      so creepy...

• Caer
      Caer commented
      Editing a comment
      Scariest curio ever drawn? CHECK
      Amazing colours? CHECK
      Awesome artwork and design? CHECK
      Cool description? CHECK

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

IGN: Aelita
    ID: Aelita

I would like to submit a max curio description, for I am truly awful at drawing and I know it will come out better in words.

The basic shape would be similar in size to Malagore's floating head as it is in game currently. An elongated face with a pointy and long nose greets us. Eyes are small beads under lightning shaped thick eyebrows. The cheeks are plump. No ears show through a mane of shock-white hair. Lightning flashes behind the hair. There is no body, but small black crow wings serve to physically punish those who have wronged this curio.

I think you have realized that I've based my curio suggestion on the tengu legends in Eastern hemisphere countries. I would call this curio Gutenlite. Incredibly inventive, I agree!

Submission complete!

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
      F£D£R1C0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey this is a draw contest, how can you take part if you haven't draw one?

• Mimzy
      Mimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      As per the OP,
      "Your submission can include both pictures and descriptions of what the Curio will look like," hence the submission is valid.

• F£D£R1C0
      F£D£R1C0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, i'm sorry
      Last edited by F£D£R1C0; September 15th, 2015, 01:53 PM.

IGN: losa666
    ID: losa666

Venulix

Native to the deep rain forests of the south, Venulix waits for its pray camouflaged in the vast vegetation.

http://i.imgur.com/qNGFofL.jpg
    Last edited by Mimzy; September 14th, 2015, 10:31 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

IGN: rustty
      ID: rustty

Galimbo

This curio is known to jump from one dimension to another, reshaping dreams into nightmares, feeding on the fear of sleeping victims.

http://imgur.com/D69x0kV
      Last edited by Mimzy; September 14th, 2015, 10:33 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

• jonatan bassa
        jonatan bassa commented
        Editing a comment
        cool desing

id: Z9AD9FW6T
      curio name: burst of light
      type: light
      http://imgur.com/sSpoBoi
      Last edited by Mimzy; September 15th, 2015, 04:11 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

IGN: ShadowJr
        ID: ShadowJr

Entry Name: Celestiger
        Drawing Description: Celestial Tiger; It's a tiger with stars in it (like Phantasma) with huge mus gorilla-like arms and short legs (he always skips leg day) He floats when his arms aren't touching the ground. (I recommened adding a tail... that's something I could not draw very well LOL)
        Suggested Description: Created by the stars, Celestiger is known for its on-going feud with Phantasma.
        Suggested Types: Dark and Light, either one would suffice as the main type

edit: it doesn't let me comment on my own post so @diomar bergamaschi lindo; no I only got inspiration from alien x's celestial pattern, other than that it doesn't actually look like a ben 10 alien bc he isn't human-looking like alien x
        Last edited by ShadowJr; September 15th, 2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

IGN:Jimmy
        ID: zhidan2000

Comment

• Mimzy
          Mimzy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Jimmy, I can't see your picture - could you please follow the directions in the OP under "Embedding Pictures"?

Name: MEDUSION Description:Sits in a quiet mainly in the cave. Full of mysterious and elusive. Medusion highly toxic and dangerous, a hard leather with dexterity such as wind and lighting IGN : Namia/NAMIA ID : D5X4NPWZXK (Hope you all like it ..devs can change anything about this curio such as cute face and etc, thanks)

Comment

IGN: StrikerEureaka ID: Strykr (the image wouldn't upload so here's the link, I hope this doesn't disqualify me) http://i.imgur.com/SucdedF.jpg Animus protector of the deep where few dare venture, a mischievous yet noble creature sought by the explorers of old.

Animus love playing with their tails, which can also be a deadly weapon. Four spikes often lay at the tip of the deadly appendage. Animus now a name, was used in a general term because of these creatures ability to communicate, and how they often sounded like a female character. However it is possible they manipulated they're voice To sound this way as their loving caring and isolated nature is very queer in regards to normal sea creatures. Animus often found in the wreckages of ships are full of mischievous curiosity, and love to travel with a new adventurer.
          Last edited by Mimzy; September 15th, 2015, 04:14 PM. Reason: embedded image, consolidated posts

Comment

my ign:ahmed

Comment

• Mimzy
              Mimzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Hamouda,
              It looks like you haven't included your Player ID or a concept for the the contest. Without these your entry will be invalid, so please include them!

ID: artsy2
            IGN: Madmole

Curio name: Starnight

Type: Light or Dark (it could be either depending on how you look at it)

Description: Starnight is an elusive and mysterious creature and an assassin of the night. It quickly and silently dispatches its prey with deadly precision, leaving nothing behind but eerie silence. Its feathers twinkle with the light of the stars, allowing it to seamlessly blend in with the night sky, and it has eyes that reflect the dark void of space.

(Also, in case somebody is confused, there isn't just a floating wing next to it. That's just an example of the wing spread out.)

Extra Images:

(I didn't have a very good camera for the two extra images, so sorry if they're blurry.)
            Last edited by Madmole; September 30th, 2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Starlight
              Starlight commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks awesome, Madmole

• Caer
              Caer commented
              Editing a comment
              NICE! This is cool as, man.

IGN: Toppawsnow | ID: Topperno

- The Asmodeus comes from the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean.
            - Blind; it is without eyes.
            - Bone horns and sharp claws.
            - Armoured plates around shoulders and head for protection. Soft underbelly and tail make for weak spots against attacks.
            - Darker colours, murky browns - allowing it to hide in the water it lives in.

Comment

• Caer
              Caer commented
              Editing a comment
              How you draw so good tho Toppy?!!?

• UniverseShark
              UniverseShark commented
              Editing a comment
              teach me wizard

IGN: *MOD*Starlight | Player ID: Princess_Starlight

Curio Name: Bunnifly
            Type: Probably physical, but could also be light or earth

Description: Bunniflies are beautiful and majestic creatures that live in enchanted forests. At night, they sneak into farms and eat all the carrots. They only show themselves to people who will keep their existence a secret.
            Last edited by Starlight; September 18th, 2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Madmole
              Madmole commented
              Editing a comment
              Starlight, it looks wonderful! (And totally adorable) I love it!!

• Caer
              Caer commented
              Editing a comment
              LOVE IT! 2 cute 2 handle.

• Tur
              Tur commented
              Editing a comment
              lol your ID xD

ID : HOKAGE
            IGN : HOKAGE
            NAME : AXTROZ
            ELECTRIC CURIO

Comment

• Mimzy
              Mimzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Hokage, I can't see your picture - could you please follow the directions in the OP under "Embedding Pictures"?

Eques

IGN: *MOD*CaerBear
            ID: CaerTheKing

http://imgur.com/8jybkW7

Type:Water
            Colours:Yellow, Orange, Brown, Like those of a Leafy Sea Dragon, Phycodurus eques

Eques were thought to be extinct for 1000 years until a herd were found hidden in a large coral reef hidden deep below the ocean in a forest of giant seaweed that was unknown to man, Their leafy appendages allow them to blend into seaweed forests making them almost impossible to find. Their connection with the ocean is greater than any other curio as they are highly intelligent, the stewards of the marine world, they maintain a balance in nature that makes deepwater corals themselves possible. When they believe the quality of the oceans is at risk they attack in herds, creating projectiles from clumping coral together which they can propel at insane speed through water to deter anyone from approaching them.

Thanks for checking it out,
            Caer
            Last edited by Mimzy; October 1st, 2015, 12:24 AM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

• Starlight
              Starlight commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks awesome! I think the colors will look great

• UniverseShark
              UniverseShark commented
              Editing a comment
              yay more sea animals.

• UniverseShark
              UniverseShark commented
              Editing a comment
              okay now i feel bad cause i read what i just said and it sounded sarcastic let me try again...
              WE NEED MORE SEA ANIMALS YAY! amazing.
          Working...
          X