X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id: K6NHJ9MS6 Ign: Brutus Name of curio: Prakaasha (rough hindi translation for light. Could be of any element, but the name is inspired of hindi language) Prakaashas are usually found around the center of galaxies controlling its spin. Included elephant head variation. http://imgur.com/o1LZL4b
    Last edited by Mimzy; September 10th, 2015, 05:45 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

IGN: Lethaligy
      ID: killerinstinct

Name curio: Astronom
      optional: Dark/Physical/Fire

This ancient Dragon creature came through a wormhole to this world we know slowly draining all lifesource from nearby creatures, living beings.
      He drains the power from other creatures with his mystical aura he has obtained going through the wormhole. While he gets more powerful his foes get weaker.

Last edited by Lethaligy; September 10th, 2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Skullbunny ML19JF75 In contrast to their horrific appearance, Riblids are incredibly friendly and came to this world on a never-ending quest to find the tasiest foods. Few opponents are a match for their long tongues and strong legs. I designed this curio on the basis that CQ needs more spikes and creepy tongues.

Comment

My IGN: Ash
          My ID: RANCID

Curio Name: Leer

This Curio has been known to travel through space and time. They only appeared after the Nova Star Black hole began.

Comment

*Mod*RickGrimes ID# X2AT6HKS Always floats around looking for players, excited to always share news and notes about the changing world of Curio Quest
            Last edited by tspite; September 11th, 2015, 01:02 AM. Reason: Always floats around looking for players, excited to always share news and notes about the changing world of Curio Quest

Comment

• Caer
              Caer commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaa YES!

• UniverseShark
              UniverseShark commented
              Editing a comment
              we need more people like you.

ING: cristian

ID: CRISCQ1
            Last edited by crisCQ777; September 11th, 2015, 12:33 AM. Reason: He was a fierce warrior in life, but now is a fierce protector spirit that protects the light from darkness. (idea of name: Solaris)

Comment

• F£D£R1C0
              F£D£R1C0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice one man!

• Caer
              Caer commented
              Editing a comment
              Really cool design!

• UniverseShark
              UniverseShark commented
              Editing a comment
              ermagurd i cant get over this.

Bright, beautiful and powerful this Pegasus of light is a great asset to every team
            Alphawolff I'd:alphawolff

Comment

ID:CF4XA8UK
              IGN:Lily

These Majestic Creatures are born by supernovas for a sole purpose to protect the stars. and those shooting stars are quite naughty ones and grumpy ones considering the heart on this Curio's chest resembles pure of heart and love as far as the sky can go. though some of these Curio's have fallen from the sky lost and confused, the helpful Curio trainers take them in with love and care

Idea of name:StarPrancer

Comment

• Mimzy
                Mimzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Lily, I can't see your picture - could you please follow the directions in the OP under "Embedding Pictures"?

http://imgur.com/kZfeQNK
              IGN : DOME
              ID :COLLECTER
              THIS CURIO NAME : BLAZANT OR BLAZIDER

(Of Course he is a FIRE CURIO)
              Attachment
              Last edited by Mimzy; September 11th, 2015, 05:37 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

IGN: Tsuki
                ID : DQTHQT1

http://imgur.com/wyTvC54

Attachment

Kyros is a righteous judicator that purge and purify darkness and evil with his chained scythe and tome.
                Last edited by Tur; September 12th, 2015, 10:09 AM.

Comment

the name is Water Horse a water curio, each of its sections in the tail have a different ability. healing, attack, camouflage (avoid attacks) and the ability to poison the enemy curio for 3 attacks. hope you like it

Comment

• Mimzy
                    Mimzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Tigress, it looks like you didn't include your In-Game Name or Player ID, without which we can't give you your participation reward, making your entry invalid. Please edit your post to include these things ^_^

IGN:master chief ID: master chief 117 Curio name: Basilisk Type: water or electric Basilisk came from a planet full of water dwell in electric sea creatures, Basilisk was the biggest on its planet until the leviathan came and took over. http://imgur.com/fAb028D
                  Last edited by Mimzy; September 30th, 2015, 11:52 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

IGN: Cozta
                    Player ID: Boyd

Curio Name: Elerradith
                    Curio Type: Dark & Water

Elerradith attacks its prey with paralysing dark moves rendering it unable to move then finishes it off with water attacks

Comment

My IGN: Nicolas
                      My Player ID:1EJ82318RCBM
                      His name is Stargon http://imgur.com/KhDNwL6 came from outer space , only a few people saw it like being in the dark , and they say that if you find you absorb your fears and purifies the soul . ( I speak Spanish so I had to translate in English )
                      Last edited by Mimzy; September 14th, 2015, 10:30 PM. Reason: embedded image

Comment

• DarkGearDragon
                        DarkGearDragon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks like a digimon LOL

• s-wolff
                        s-wolff commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yea the mask is the same as the vampire in the first season

IGN: Penguini
                      Player ID: P3ng

When a tree is cut down these creatures hop out of the tree trunk. They create an uproar and chase after the loggers until they leave the forest. After that they plant themselves in the ground ready to be another tree.
                      Their leafy and wooden features resemble the tree they climbed out of.

Comment

• DarkGearDragon
                        DarkGearDragon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is it screaming "HELP MEEEEEEEEE"? lol because it looks like it.

• Mimzy
                        Mimzy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Isn't that the plot line for the Lorax? O_o
                    Working...
                    X