Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Curio Reskin Contest

Greetings, Curio Questers!

Now that our Inspire a Curio Contest winner, Stella, is available in game, we thought it might be about time to run another fun contest!

The next contest will have you make a new skin for a current Curio, but we weren't sure who you wanted to color!

To clarify:
    The contest is not currently open yet; we will make a new thread with the contest details when it opens.

We will provide the line-art (art that doesn't have color to it) for the Curio that wins this poll, and the contest will be to make the coolest new color scheme for that Curio.

Vote for the Curio that you want to make a skin for before the poll closes at midnight (start of the day) on July 22, UTC.

Your options for this contest are:
    Blastek
    Draking
    Foleaf
    Blastek
    52.00%
    Draking
    40.00%
    Foleaf
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mimzy; July 16th, 2015, 06:51 PM.

Looks like I'm the only one that voted :|

Comment

• Diamond
      Diamond commented
      Editing a comment
      Well... I'm the second!

To clarify:
    The contest is not currently open yet; we will make a new thread with the contest details when it opens.
    We will provide the line-art (art that doesn't have color to it) for the Curio that wins this poll, and the contest will be to make the coolest new color scheme for that Curio.

Comment

I voted draking too

Comment

Draking will be fun!

Comment

Why will we be creating a new skin for a curio that already has different skins? Surely it would be better to design a skin for a curio that doesn't have any skins.

Comment

• i5m1thy
            i5m1thy commented
            Editing a comment
            A good looking Blastek skin that doesn't make him look like a Parma Violet would be nice to use xD

I voted blasktek

Draking is useless in the game so why create a skin for a curio that won't be used ? (Apart from noobs)

Blastek is always used in Epic boosted PVP or CVC

Comment

We NEED the Foleaf skin I've been BEGGING you guys for on game. Red leaves, white tree... Do it up like a Weirwood for Game of Thrones. That would be absolutely epic. Come on and vote for Foleaf guys! I'm campaigning for him.

Comment

Blastek and foleaf shouldn't be here... they have already alternative skins. Anzu, Skoll, and many other have no skin to change.

Comment

So, uh.. Whats happening with this? Have I missed something?

Comment

It's july 22

Comment

I am requesting more skins (sarcastic quotation marks "costumes") we should be able to be purchased for legends. I bought Silveris skin and wanted many more. Few people get Leg. skins out of treasure chest. Why make a leg. skin and only give one or two people a skin?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????.......... I start trying for skins. I would have easly got a $20 Googleplay card today and bought 6 skins. BUT today is over and SA and FW gets boring playing for a skin.........Latley all I have wanted are new skins or NO new curio.
                    I am glad you get people excited about epic skins.^.^ BUT what about us LEGEND fans.
                    I guess I am the only one who is into other skins with legends. I am different so different color skins on legends would be nice. No one else responded so I am alone on this one.
                    edit * algorithm
                    Last edited by samiam; August 20th, 2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X