X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting More Entries for "Inspire a Curio" contenst

I've seen many people finding about this content in the last two days. Including me, I wanted to participate badly, but was too late to take part. I'd like you guys to accept more entries if you would kindly. So, if this post somehow DOES go online, I want everyone to take part in this as much as you can. I'm sharing this on kongreagate.com so more people would take part. I think this is a great opportunity that'll lead to more Curios, and even better ideas for new skills maybe. If you could extend the contest I'm sure many people will appreciate it. And oh! Also choose the top curios you like (Say top 10 or something) and then start a poll where users can vote. I can see that leading to people spamming to gain votes, but it will help you decide which curios players like the best. Thank you.

And as I was too late, I'll submit my entry now:

Name: SyedAliQasim (In-game)
    ID: loonix200

Curio Name: Flamburn
    Type: Fire
    Description: Flamburns are versatile creatures only born at the centre of a star each year. They emit hot flames that keeps its enemies away.

BTW, I'm just 16 and new to drawing! The image actually looked nicer, had to shrink it to upload it here ^^

I had to shrink the image, sorry for bad quality. Forums didnt allow HD picture

hey bro i dont think it will be the last contest they have so just keep playing and be active on the forum

Comment

Yeah thanks, I realized that. I'm actually new here so I got a little late for it. Maybe next time...

Comment

Working...
      X