• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username: Hakunamatata
    Player ID: Hakunamatata
    Curio name: TimeLegend
    Type: light/air
    This phoenix is older than the same time. She is born after the big bang all the energy released from that explosion made her born and now she is ready to come in Curio Quest and show all her power
    Last edited by hakunamatata; February 25th, 2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• tzolak
      tzolak commented
      Editing a comment
      Please revisit the rules again. Miss Mimzy said to not discuss skills.

Love the art..would love to see it in color...would make a sweet tattoo.

• hakunamatata
      hakunamatata commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok..not consider the tip

• tzolak
      tzolak commented
      Editing a comment
      If you click on 'edit' you can just edit it out!

Forum won't let me edit submitted photos, so here's a handdrawn version of Herculeetle.

Comment

IGN: khado
      Player ID: pppp1991

Curio Name: Thaerrios
      Type: Light
      Description: Thearrios owns light all over the world. He can swollow it and burst the enemy with one blow. He was created by god who was jealous of his brother who possessed knowlage to create and control light. When Thaerrios confronted his creator's brother, the battle was endless and devastating. In the end, Thaerrios swollowed him and absorbed the power of a light god. He also killed his master and disappear for many centurys. Now he appear to spread despair whole over the world. He can be found in highest mountains above the clouds where he can absorb the energy of the Sun.

Comment

• Khado
        Khado commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for Your suppor ;]

• Aoiyoshi
        Aoiyoshi commented
        Editing a comment
        I like this one, very orginal project and story. I will be very happy when I saw him as Curio.

• Sashaz
        Sashaz commented
        Editing a comment
        This one's my favourite one so far

My idea is for a curio called Zanaberry. There is a link for the picture.
      IGN: AyunaKusado
      Player ID: AyunaKusado
      Zanaberry was found wandering in the Enchanted Forrest by a little orphan girl. As she was fawning over how cute the little creature was, another curio came up from behind her. This curio was very hostile and took its stance to charge at the little girl. The little girl ( who had her back turned) was unaware of the curio. Zanaberry wiggled out of her arms and began to battle the other curio. It was victorious after a heated battle. The little girl stood in awe. She never would have guessed that the adorable Zanaberry had such power. From that day forward, she lived happily in the Enchanted Forrest with the Zanaberry to protect her. Today, while running over streams and stumps, the little girl tripped. She was confused. When she looked seconds before, her pathway was clear. She looked down and gasped. It was another Zanaberry. The one she had come to know was pink and could shoot fire.This one was ice cold and blue. How many colors and elements of Zanaberrys existed? No one may ever know. So she brought it with her. A couples days later, the pink one was fat. For months it got more plump. Months later, more babies were born. And the population of Zanaberrys grew vastly.

Comment

Hello my IGN. guineapiglove ID. guinealove Curio name. Grand Slam type.physical or undead

This is Grand slam and his story on how he is now living is well here it is . So one day a breakfast baker put together a new recipe and something went wrong. it started to form a pancake face and then it was moving. the pancake face started to talk and said, "Hello, I'm Grand Slam. How are you?" The baker jumped back and looked at what was talking to him and asked, " Are you living?" Grand Slam said, " Yes sir I am." They ended up good friends until he opened his restaurant the next morning and Grand Slam saw people eating pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He ran out the door and kept running he was so mad he said, "I will never stop fighting until I save my family!" well that is his tail now he is fighting every where and might be coming to curio Quest.
        Last edited by littleladybug2004; February 28th, 2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

IGN: Zer0
          Player ID : Zer0

Curio name: Gemieye
          Curio type: Dark/ Air
          Description: Gemieye was a kind and good-natured creature, but unfortunately, loss his ability of sight since birth. Add to the fact that Gemieye has a weak and timid personality, he was often bullied and picked on by others. On a particular rainy day, several evil people ganged upon Gemieye when he was alone, threatening to break off his limbs if he don't obey them. Scared and terrified, Gemieye started sobbing..Suddenly, a force of strange power filled with darkness and sorrow emerges from his back, and Gemieye hears a faint voice calling out to him

"Thou shall be your eyes, and thou...shall fear no more..."

(Sidenote: Gemieye suppose to have a twin "alternate evolution", Gemangel, a light version of gemieye, hence the name..but due to laziness in drawing she is not here lol! XD )

Comment

• tzolak
            tzolak commented
            Editing a comment
            Now I REALLY like this one! Sad story...but totally awesome. THIS one deserves to win! (I'm not on the judge panel so I can say such things :P )

IGN: Kevin Player ID: Kevin Curio Name: Mechadroid or Mechtropolis Curio Type: Physical He is of robotic origin. This android is capable of destroying cities and all its inhabitants with vast power. He was originally created as a defense counter measure for war, but was never to be used except as a last resort. The creators lost control of this droid's programming and he became the ultimate, unstoppable destroyer.

Comment

IGN : aghe playerID: aghe54 here we go, this my idea. Element: water i would like to see Killerwhale with body full of metal. looks: his body major have silver colour and blue. dont make him stand like jawroger, let he laydown and add water like skoll . story: his created in Laboratory and made for kill and always want to hunt . P.S: sorry if my eng is not good.

Comment

My IGN:NATASHA
              My Player ID: TFYFH

Curio: Weeping Mermaid
              Type: Water and Dark

I'm sorry i'm no good at drawing but if i could i would draw, my Weeping Mermaid would be lying on a big black rock in the sea. She is crying and has Black tears which turns everything it touches black. The rock and the patch of water around her obviously turns black. She has a sorrowful look and is adorned only with 3 black star- fishes as a crown on her head.She herself is black but not in a scary way, more of in a mourning kinda way.

Her Tale:
              Legend has it that the Weeping Mermaid has been searching for her twin sister that was taken from her when she was a child.She has been wondering for centuries alone.Her black tears never dry and seeks to turn anything on her path black. Her presence can be detected by a patch of black in the seas and a soft sorrowful wailing.Beware never to cross her path for fear she shall take you with her. She is not altogether bad as it is said that she grants a wish to a girl whose tears touches the sea.

Please pardon my english.
              Thank you
              Last edited by Natasha; February 25th, 2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• tzolak
                tzolak commented
                Editing a comment
                My dear friend Natasha!!!

I really REALLY love your story and idea! Kinda sad but beautiful!
                Just one small thing... Miss Mimzy said to not discuss ranks (talking about it being a 3* here)...

Again, really love the story! Could do with a mermaid curio in the game I think!

thnx tzolak, you have been very encouraging to everyone...sorry about the ranking....just wanted to make the 3 star fishes on her head symbolic (lol) pls just disregard the ranking suggestion.

Cheers

Comment

Once Again tzolak to the rescue....thanks my friend...i have deleted the ranking bit....Cheers...

Comment

IGN: Raila
                  Player ID: Raila

Curio Name: Stella
                  Type: Dark/Fire

Description:

She was once a star who lived upon many individual's wishes, as for that was her main life source, wandering through the endless journey of the universe. Unlike regular stars, she was the brightest light of them all until years later many have giving up on wishing upon her. Due to that she have lost her light and life as a star. Stella's death was tragic yet even though it wasn't her end, she was placed as a land wanderer, a tiger with out the flight nor light of a star. Now she wanders around at night looking at the sky where her sisters and brothers wander with out her.

Wishing for the first time, that she would light up again.

Extra Info: Stella used to be Light element but from dying out as a star she no longer lived as bright as she was. She is now the remains of her bright star (Meaning Dark Element) and with those remains still comes a bit of fire. (Dark and Fire Element~)

Stella's apperance:

Comment

• tzolak
                    tzolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    -random offkey singing-

Stella!!!!

/singing

Really love the artwork!!! ))

• Susari
                    Susari commented
                    Editing a comment
                    -claps at the off key singing- ;v;

Thank you tzolak, very happy you love it!~ ))

• tzolak
                    tzolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats on winning the contest!

IGN: Lander
                  Player ID: LanderZ

Curio Name: Bat Dog [Entirely malleable]
                  Type: Meh, you pick. Could really fit into anything. Except maybe Electric. Dogs like water, not power lines! I don't want to put anything that could come out like stat suggestionss.

Description:
                  Bat Dog is the Curio your adventurer deserves, but not the one they need right now. And if you thought pigeons versus statues were bad, just wait until Bat Dog notices a stray hydrant a few stories below! He flies, he fetches, he's fuzzy and he's friendly... well, so long as you don't mind that he'll occasionally come back with a spare appendage rather than the intended stick. Oh, and he doesn't like Silveris, just cause.

Comment

• tzolak
                    tzolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dogbat!
                    Not really a fan of bats...not after my bad experiences with Golbat....and not a fan of dogs personally...
                    But since he doesn't like Silveris..I cannot say I am a fan..Silveris is my best friend! :P

Interesting idea though....(except for the doesn't like Silveris....)

IGN: Wotm8
                  Player ID: Wotm8

Curio name: Skyrus

Description:
                  Skyrus the ancient lord of the sky hovers over the land keeping order and hope for the weak and vulnerable, with skyrus glowing blue eyes can see through the darkest hours of the night as almost it was the brightest hour of day light, fighting foes is a simple task with skyrus mighty staff and large wings to carry his body through the sky.

Comment

• tzolak
                    tzolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Quite an epic drawing bro....neat sounding story too!

IGN: Karme
                  Player ID: Karme

Curio: Flish
                  Type: water/air

Flish uses its fins and tail propeller to fly short distances for escape or hunting purposes. It shoots water to attack and trap insects.

Comment

• tzolak
                    tzolak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cute drawing! Any kind of backstory you can add?
                Working...
                X