Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sataneev
    started a topic PVP chests and more

PVP chests and more

So lets talk about boosts or rather the lack of them!

You can clearly see that boosts are included in PVP chests. In reality it's just a meaningless word in reward description. I didnt see a single boost drop from that chests around 4 months.
    In the past, before you've added enhancements to chests, boost drop looked like — 90% useless element shields and 10% something valuable. Now its 0% as far as boosts drop goes!
    So why you cant ballance those things, why you rush from one extreme to the other?

Also yesterday i bought some boosts from the shop and guess what... i didnt get what i was after!

• Skull
    commented on 's reply
    and gems,coins....

• Rupert
    replied
    @Santaneev
    @pokemaster

We are aware that the rewards system needs a revamp. Chests and it's rewards (boosts and enhancements) will definitely be looked at.

Leave a comment:

• Sataneev
    replied
    As usual... not a single bluepost. I'll keep it in mind.

Leave a comment:

• pokemaster
    replied
    I put some spaces to make more readable, but they didn't show up. I don't know why. I wrote from a smartphone.

Leave a comment:

• pokemaster
    replied
    What do you mean in the boost shop section, can you say with more details? I'm also disappointed in pvp chests reward, the best reward I got once was 1 k gems, 2 or 3 times APs and coins reward. Mostly I get enchantment reward, and mostly healing enchantments which are useless. Damage and health enchantments are ok. But I see a problem with enchantments, we get them as a reward and if we want to use them we have to pay additionally 20k, 10k or 5k of coins. I need coins for evolving curios, upgrading boosts, I don't have any coins left for enchantments. Now you introduced enchantments to the shop and we have to spend gems and after that coins to use them. I collected a lot of enchantments and I can't use them. So if I get enchantments as a reward from pvp chest, I actually get useless things. Disappointed. Please modify the percentage of drops in the chests and please write a list with things we can get and their percentage like you did with cw and cvc chests rewards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X