Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The options are limited when you choose a less then creative name but here ya go...

Comment

• Zombie ExGirlfriend
      Editing a comment
      I like it and certainly recognize that logo!

Hey, I finally found time to finish mine.

Comment

• Zombie ExGirlfriend
      Editing a comment
      That's a nice one Wildcat. Thanks for showing it off! I had no idea about the limes. (What?? lol)

• Wildkat
      Wildkat commented
      Editing a comment
      I am Wildkat on the forums but I am Lime in-game.

hahahaha i love these

Comment

It looks like the ability to create new forums topics has been shut off, sadly, so I'm re-using this recent thread.

Good thoughts during tough times here...
      I'd like to offer up a thread where we celebrate those players who have contributed something memorable to the game Curio Quest.
      Were they the best player? Best best bad guy? A great friend or MOD?
      Luckiest in the shop? Funniest in WC? Most sleepless? Nominate a curio for it's best/worst performance!
      MAKE YOUR OWN CATEGORY and submit an entry to the CQ Hall of Fame.
      Add a quick explanation for your choice and let's have some fun here!

Comment

THE GIANT:
        I would like to acknowledge player
        CHAOS for many reasons, but mainly for having the best PvP defense team and for setting the bar on how far a normal human can go in this game. I've said it before, but you were always a goal for me personally and to be able to beat Chaos that 1st time was a great feeling. Thanks for all you do just by playing hard and consistently and subsequently motivating other players to always do better.

THE SPIRIT OF CQ:

*MOD* BLITZENSTORM who has gone by many names (a feat in itself!) and has done a few amazing things. She's been a MOD... and quit, and come back from the dead to be a MOD again. A zombie can appreciate that kind of resilience. She's a passionate supporter of this game and players in general and I often wonder if she ever sleeps at all since she is ever-present on the world chat. She's guided club FOR3V3R FAMILY and motivated it's members into snagging some of the top club rewards via very strategic moves.

Comment

Some real hall of fame players who most burned out or quit..few still play.
          wotm8
          neight
          tamago
          k3rr0s
          toothdoc
          jwilk
          godcok
          Wisely
          chaggar
          red
          jeremy
          asce
          Arieswipe

most notorious boofoo

Comment

How about two real scholars of the game: E and Duplication

Comment

• Zombie ExGirlfriend
              Editing a comment
              Must be old school players? I don't know them.

Rokisaurus deserves to be in the hall of fame ,poor thingy gets no love in-game so he at least deserves to get some love outside the game

Comment

Working...
            X