X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchantment problem

Why do we get enchantments as a reward and then we have to pay to use them. You've introduced the enchantments to the shop and now we spend gems and gold to use them, I think if we get them from the chests for our hard work we should use them for free not pay additionally 20k of gold. Now I use the gold to evolve mythics, boosts, and other curios for jurnal, and I always don't have any left for enchantments. I mostly get enchantments from the chests (I'm that lucky) and don't use them. Anyone filling the same add some comments.

I would agree that we need coins to do other things like evolve mythics and i don't have the coins to evolve mythics and use enhancements so this is a problem. You should not have to pay twice (once in the shop and once when you put them on a curio) to use an enhancement. I also feel that upgrading certain boosts costs too much. Like the Heroic Luck Boost which costs 40k then 50k then 60k to upgrade and all that is gained each time is 5 luck. Either more luck should be added or upgrading should cost less. I feel that mythic evolving should also cost less. I do not have much coins - only 500k - enough to evolve only one mythic. I rank in the top 250 or 100 usually in all events and still do not get enough coins. I had 4,000,000 coins a few months ago and now have much less, all gone from evolving mythics and upgrading boosts.

Comment

I agree, would hope that enhancing a curio would be free. Or, alternatively, make it use up exp. Most players get way more exp than coins.

Comment

We will definitely take this into consideration as we work toward changes and improvements in the new year.

Comment

Working...
        X