X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck

How does 'Luck' works in curio attributes. What is the difference between same curio with all other attributes (Damage, health, heal & mana) be the same but having luck as 100 as compare to luck as 500.

Basically I want to understand the application of Luck in the game.

Crit chance is Luck/1000. Critical hits do an additional 50% base damage (+0.5 to the bonus multiplier).

Comment

Luck/1000 is way off of what actually happens when adding luck to a curio, long ago i added 160 luck to lolli and the crit chance was boosted greatlly to even notice lots more of crits happening.

Comment

I have data on multiple curios, p<0.03 when I stopped recording. That's good enough for me. Observational selection bias, perhaps?

Comment

• Agath_x
          Agath_x commented
          Editing a comment
          Luck / 1000 that almost negates the effect of luck attribute, say i got 500 luck on my curio which means it will only add up to 0.5% to total chance crit? thats close to nothing!

Maybe my testing was biased, i only tried it with my lolli back then, tried 50 hits with and without heroic luck, the difference was huge, at least more than a Luck/1000.

You guys have Very Good technical knowledge. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Working...
        X