X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most OP moves in the game...

Since we're always on here complaining, I thought it would be nice to have some fun discussion. What do you all think are the most OP single moves in the game? Here are my thoughts, starting with the most OP move:
    1. Void - Dark Life: Brings a curio back to life with 30% health and 15 mana, plus a high chance of stunning the enemy on top of it. This move alone makes Void the most OP curio in the game.
    2. Scorpio - Sting: Does massive damage and reduces healing by 300% to all enemy curios. Turns healing moves into massive damage.
    3. Sinite - Revenge: Mass carnage all over the battlefield.
    4. Leyline - Tap A Line: Makes Leyline virtually impossible to take down, restoring lots of health and mana every turn. Attacks that reduce healing are a must to counter this.
    5. Zephyros - Purity: Clears all debuffs and heals 4k per turn over 4 turns. If Zephyros dies, this heals your other curios for over 20k each. Again, healing reduction is a must to counter this one.
    6. Jenite - Focus: Deals damage, restores 14 mana, and adds thorns for 3 turns!
    7. Grail - Light Shine: Can do tons of damage, especially when Grail is under 50% health. I've seen it do over 40k damage on a number of occasions. Great for taking out Void and other dark curios on the bench.
    What do you guys think? What did I leave out? Agree/disagree?

I agree 100%. This moves are nasty but i if you have 3 of these curios curios.....You are super overpowered.

Comment

• jman
      jman commented
      Editing a comment
      Forest, I have 4 of them (Void, Scorpio, Jenite and Grail). :-)

• ForestZapper
      ForestZapper commented
      Editing a comment
      You are really really OP then

I think lolli and flamoth also worth mentioning. Lolli with sugar rush and lolli mace. I use this combination with voids magnify, just awesome damage.

Comment

Lolli mace has the potential but you need the bonus hits in order to call it an OP move. Without the bonus hits it's not that strong anymore (at least in current meta).

Here are a few others, probably not OP but still quite strong:

Hieron - Defy: massive damage and silencing enemy curio, basically forcing most mythics to defend for a turn.
      Bastion - Terminated: like lolli mace it's luck based but I've seen it do 30k (non-crit).
      Flamoth - Flicker: Great damage, especially with flap.
      Singularity - Mass/Quasar: I know, these are 2 moves but they are the reason everybody hates/hated Sing (and pre-nerf Ergosphere).
      Dragos - Reign: Strong DoT move hitting all curios
      Gambit - Trap: high counter damage and preventing swapping out

Comment

Originally posted by jman View Post
        Since we're always on here complaining, I thought it would be nice to have some fun discussion. What do you all think are the most OP single moves in the game? Here are my thoughts, starting with the most OP move:
        1. Void - Dark Life: Brings a curio back to life with 30% health and 15 mana, plus a high chance of stunning the enemy on top of it. This move alone makes Void the most OP curio in the game.
        2. Scorpio - Sting: Does massive damage and reduces healing by 300% to all enemy curios. Turns healing moves into massive damage.
        3. Sinite - Revenge: Mass carnage all over the battlefield.
        4. Leyline - Tap A Line: Makes Leyline virtually impossible to take down, restoring lots of health and mana every turn. Attacks that reduce healing are a must to counter this.
        5. Zephyros - Purity: Clears all debuffs and heals 4k per turn over 4 turns. If Zephyros dies, this heals your other curios for over 20k each. Again, healing reduction is a must to counter this one.
        6. Jenite - Focus: Deals damage, restores 14 mana, and adds thorns for 3 turns!
        7. Grail - Light Shine: Can do tons of damage, especially when Grail is under 50% health. I've seen it do over 40k damage on a number of occasions. Great for taking out Void and other dark curios on the bench.
        What do you guys think? What did I leave out? Agree/disagree?

not sure how you call void overpowered. i can use dark life and the creature is one shot killed when it comes back.

really though nothing you can do about it now since they said they are no longer nerfing or boosting curios i think

Comment

No mention of REVENGE for sinite. Killer move

Comment

• abhig101
            abhig101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea, It is killer move And its mentioned in 3rd point.

I think the top 15 most OP moves are as follow..

The rating criteria take account of the synergy with other available moves for a skillset as well as influence in the current metagame..
          To be fair toward extraordinary skills that lacks adequate support within the possibility of their curio(s), exceptions can be made but only if the skill in question really has a lot of potential.

1. Dark life - Void
          2. Shadows - Void
          3. Sting - Scorpio
          4. Greater ki - Void
          5. Purity - Zephyros
          6. West wind - Zephyros
          7. Big decision - Bobsloth
          8. Bright gust - Zephyros
          9. Bada Boom - Merica
          10. Ash cloud - Xolotl
          11.Tap-a-line - Leyline
          12. Electrifire - Xolotl
          13. Happy tree - Bobsloth
          14. Surge - Leyline
          15. Toxic - Boletus

Honorable mentions :
          Mix - Ampaca
          Flicker - Flamoth
          Showboating - Razorfin
          Focus - Jenite
          Revenge - Sinite
          Magnify - void
          Reign - Dragos
          Last edited by Mjoern; September 11th, 2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

There's a great way to knock Dark Life down quite a bit.....make it stun the REVIVED CURIO and not the opponent's! Bam, fixed

Originally posted by slidecage View Post

not sure how you call void overpowered. i can use dark life and the creature is one shot killed when it comes back.

really though nothing you can do about it now since they said they are no longer nerfing or boosting curios i think
            Which also fixes that since it must automatically defend.

Revenge doesn't seem overpowered much to me since it relies on the amount of deceased curios. In fact with refresh boost sometimes it COSTS you the fight!
            If used on only one curio it's an additional shot of passion without the mana drain.
            Last edited by moskaubear; September 13th, 2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X