X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was shop changed

odds of getting 5 stars was 1.4 was told the sale would go on to this thursday then all of a sudden saturday or sunday rate fell to .7

Will odds go back up to 1.4 or is it going to stay at .7.... if it was to go to .7 then why was we told the sale would go till this thursday

The odds are not .7 there are five mythics at .7 and two mythics at 1.4. bringing your overall to 6.3. Thats better odds I've seen in a while but I dont pay too much attention anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by D0ug View Post
      The odds are not .7 there are five mythics at .7 and two mythics at 1.4. bringing your overall to 6.3. Thats better odds I've seen in a while but I dont pay too much attention anymore.
      all mystics were 1.4 when it started

Comment

6.3 is still very good. Usually half that at best

Comment

Nobody cares what is "still very good." The odds were nearly 10% with each mythic at 1.4%. The fact is that it was suddenly changed when the sale was expected to last longer.

I really lose confidence in any purchase I make on curio quest when the sales are so erratic. One day it can be 5%, the next ~10%, now back to 6.3% (as you claim). People spend money on the sales normally, and then to just have the sale make a crazy jump up in odds the day after you spend money is absurd. It's like buying a computer for $700 one day and the next day it goes on sale to $300. I'm sure those who spent prior to the sale, or were planning on spending during the duration of the sale, feel bamboozled.
          Last edited by Bbtsjm; August 30th, 2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• D0ug
            D0ug commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh common man.. you have been around this game long enough to know that the shop is constantly changing. Odds.. prices and well known glitches such as the long past guaranteed fire legends with any purchase. "6.3% as you claim"? Thats not a claim it was simply a fact at the time. Remember the good ol 1.5% overall chance days? Back when we were happy it got raised to 3% for a while? I spent a ton back then and you dont see me complaining that the odds are now 2-4 times better. Next time you see 10% click buy instead of waiting.

Originally posted by Bbtsjm View Post
          Nobody cares what is "still very good." The odds were nearly 10% with each mythic at 1.4%. The fact is that it was suddenly changed when the sale was expected to last longer.

I really lose confidence in any purchase I make on curio quest when the sales are so erratic. One day it can be 5%, the next ~10%, now back to 6.3% (as you claim). People spend money on the sales normally, and then to just have the sale make a crazy jump up in odds the day after you spend money is absurd. It's like buying a computer for $700 one day and the next day it goes on sale to $300. I'm sure those who spent prior to the sale, or were planning on spending during the duration of the sale, feel bamboozled.

that is what the problem was people were saying the sale went to thur.. people did not want the curios that was up and thought i wait till the next 48 hours to get the next ones at those odds.. Im sure people would spend more gems if they knew it was just a few days. I know i would of blew all my gems at 1.4 instead of .7

and what is worse people who do not look at odds after the first day after being told the sale would run to thurs is spending gems at lower odds and probally dont even know it..

sent in a ticket asking what is going on and hopefully will hear back soon

Comment

The first sale (fire and light) was 1.6% x6 mythics

Comment

still not a peep from any dev. you would think they could take 10 seconds to answer the question .. then again maybe they are too buzzy getting ready for thursday

Comment

Working...
              X