X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of AP and cores in PVP

It has now been two events (both 2 days) in a row, that PVP does not give cores (need 300 for PVP because you will get many per week) nor AP to help with other events.
    Instead a top 100 player gets 100 gems (poor in relation to other events which give gems) and II III and IV tokens which i have many anyway

If this is supposed to be an anniversary gift to us, it has missed the mark in my opinion.

Yes , these pvp' arent even worth participating at unless you get top 20

Comment

Curio Quest it's not a balanced game.

Comment

something new is coming the said the news will be out thursday in the state of the game that will tell why

Comment

I place top 100 most of the pvps. They can keep their 80 gems and tokens if I could just get back my coins and aps. These pvps suck unless you can place top 10. It's the same 10 people every event that are getting the only decent prizes

Comment

Are the Devs ever going to tell us why we no longer get cores from pvp? I should of got a mythic almost 2 weeks, but they changed the damn prizes and now I am not getting any cores. Why has pvp gone to crap, the rewards are terrible

Comment

i got a funny feeling they are going to do away with cores and just push everyone to the next 100.. i think they said something about you can trade in 3 and 4 and 5s into cores.. maybe they will do away with PVP cores and replace PVP cores with exchange

Comment

Currently, the rewards are terrible in all the events

Comment

The current PVP rewards are worthless. I hope some positive changes are coming. Where will we get enhancements?

Comment

Totally agree. It's boring fighting for nothing. Although I request for mastery token 2 but tht doesn't mean to remove other rewards. Score bracket is totally pointless 5k jump to 10k.

Comment

i dont even play pvp anymore and what is worse many dont play pvp anymore and they will not come back to play team events meaning more and more are leaving.. hopefully this is fix before too many leave and the game is doomed

Comment

Same here. Gave up on pvp. Not worth it at all.

Comment

1 week into the anniversary month and there is no good change still . PVP rewards suck and so does SA rewards . I hope the weekly update will bring some good things.

Comment

Aps and cores needed !

Comment

Working...
                            X