X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem rewards

I love the rewards but when it comes down to the gem rewards lately in events such as PVP, they seem a little unfair. Yes, the people who try should get a high gem reward but how about the other players who are 'newcomers'. I mean, 5 gems for 500 points? New players unfortunately cant score high unless they have strong curios and lately a lot of people have mythics etc. What im trying to say is that the game seems to be updating to keep up with the players who have been playing the game for a long time and of course they are looking for something new to look forward to. But how about the newcomers?
    Clubs want strong players = high rewards + fragments etc

Maybe their could be an event or something only for newcomers (Players who have only been playing for about 3 months) where they can try and earn rewards and not have trouble with players with mythics and legendary's.
    Just a thought.

This pvp is not only a problem for newbies , its a problem for anyone who cant get to top 100 , I'd even rather boosts/enhancements over these way to few gems , this pvp rewards are only good for like top 10-15 players.

Comment

• Silenc3dSoul
      Silenc3dSoul commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats true, I just believe their needs to be some sort of balance here.

I agree! How can you become good in this game? Its nice and easy going for "older players". But if you are new player it will be tough to get to that level....

Comment

Chaos always not have problems on pvp and other events with rewards.
      But ranks 100-5000? Bad rewards ;/

Comment

One idea would be to have different PVP arenas based on total number of stars. Each arena would have it's own set of awards.

Arena 1: 14-15* requirement (all mythics, or 2 mythics and 1 legend) - Highest rewards
        Arena 2: 12-13* requirement (3 legends, or 2 legends and 1 mythic) - Next Highest rewards
        Arena 3: 9-11* requirement (Any combination of epics and legends, with no more than 2 legends) - Lower rewards
        Arena 4: 8* or less (Any combination of commons, rares and epics, no more than 8* total) - Lowest rewards

There are lots of logistics that would have to be determined. For example, you should only be allowed to play in one arena for any given event. Also, how to prevent strong players (with high journals and highly boosted curios) from sandbagging in the lower arenas just to win easy rewards. What about a noob with only commons that wins a Mythic? What arena can they play in?

Just thinking out loud a little.

Comment

• Silenc3dSoul
          Silenc3dSoul commented
          Editing a comment
          I like that idea and yeah, theirs a lot of consideration needed to take in. But i totally agree, i mean its worth a try I guess

I agree on this, you need to take care of your newcomers, clubs are having issue recruiting new people. we need lots of players at high level club events, you can make the strong stronger, but eventually he will lose interest, mainly cause of clubs being a headache to fill up. take some of the top gem rewards give it to the bottom players.

Upping the mythic in shop like today is a good thing, cause the old shop was meant for the whales and the lucky ones, getting 2k gems as free player is a pain in the *** (not fun), and still wont give you a mythic with old % odds. now everyone can get mythics easier and can at least compite at decent level, wich means more poeple playing at high level.

You can make it so all rank gives the same amount of gems, but you can play with the cores/coins/rank token/etc

Comment

• Immortal
          Immortal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes aggree! BTW ,Littlefury said there will come a new way of getting gems (other way then events)

Random boosts and all types of ranking fragments should be given to all according to the ranks...its hard to collect fragments above rank 4...even i the current pvp u need to be in the top 50 to get rank 4 token...then what about the ones who doesnt hav those higher ranks...how can they make their curio strong??...just think about them too...the stronger gets more strong easily. ..but the weaker ones faces the toughest still coudnt get what he/she wants

Comment

Yea guys I fully support. If we have some voting let's do it and see how many players are in favor. To add things in daily rewards devs have decreased gems. Not very great.

Comment

Originally posted by jman View Post
            One idea would be to have different PVP arenas based on total number of stars. Each arena would have it's own set of awards.

Arena 1: 14-15* requirement (all mythics, or 2 mythics and 1 legend) - Highest rewards
            Arena 2: 12-13* requirement (3 legends, or 2 legends and 1 mythic) - Next Highest rewards
            Arena 3: 9-11* requirement (Any combination of epics and legends, with no more than 2 legends) - Lower rewards
            Arena 4: 8* or less (Any combination of commons, rares and epics, no more than 8* total) - Lowest rewards

There are lots of logistics that would have to be determined. For example, you should only be allowed to play in one arena for any given event. Also, how to prevent strong players (with high journals and highly boosted curios) from sandbagging in the lower arenas just to win easy rewards. What about a noob with only commons that wins a Mythic? What arena can they play in?

Just thinking out loud a little.

people asked for it long ago Rank based pvp.. not enough people to support it....

Comment

• Silenc3dSoul
              Silenc3dSoul commented
              Editing a comment
              I think we need more people to support it because its actually a really good idea and seems more fair.
          Working...
          X