X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Void need Adjusting again

Im just coming back from world chat and posting people's opinions on void (Time 4pm GMT - 5pm GMT) If you can go back and look at world chat script then you will see people's opnions in what was a lively chat which I hope the mods have passed if any were on at that time.

Voids move Dark life needs looking at it is reviving curios too many times in pvp most someone has seen it revive a curio is 7 times
    It is also giving to much health and mana to the revived curio.

The opinions I have gathered from people we want the following changes made to that move

Cooldown Increased from 5 to 6
    40% restore health dropped to 20% restore health
    15 mana gained dropped to 10 mana.
    Plus for me the ability to swap should be removed

This move should be more in line with Bastions body shock move and they do basically the same drop.

well I think you are asking for too much but I agree with the increase of cooldown to 6 and DEVs have done a really good job.

Comment

• Boyd
      Boyd commented
      Editing a comment
      I'am only asking it to be on the same level as Bastions Body shock move which is a tier 3 mythic not a tier 2

Completely disagree. Void has been the worst mythic for a long time. He was intended as a tier 2 and finally has some good moves. He is easily countered with other mythics and does not need updated. I was on WC for that same conversation and it was not one sided. Mainly people with him happy and people without unhappy. This is nothing new in the game. There is always a new curio or buff and people get all mad until the next one comes out in a couple weeks or a month and then void will be forgotten just like how everyone got upset over flamoth and then the nerf

Comment

• Boyd
      Boyd commented
      Editing a comment
      Please post a counter then instead of just saying it (probably doesn't have one)

• D0ug
      D0ug commented
      Editing a comment
      Its been in world chat all day Boyd... scorpio, eco and boletus all do well against void. Shark destroyed me with his eco earlier today in live pvp so playing the AI should be pretty easy. There is generally speaking a "top" curio in every event... used to be stiches in SA now its Sing... used to be twins in pvp(well everything) perhaps now its void. Big deal. He can be beaten and plenty of people are doing it. I can post my pvp history for you if you would like to see everyone that has been successful.

Edit: To be clear I dont have one of those three nor do I completely understand their respective skillsets. Just from experience in live pvp they can handle void well enough.
      Last edited by D0ug; July 22nd, 2016, 09:36 PM.

Also I dont recall seeing any suggestions like you mentioned Boyd. Are those your own?

Hats off to the devs on this one. They took a lot of time to completely change him for the better and they did an excellent job.

Comment

Void is perfect.I love the way it's now more curios to defeat new combos totally awesome!!

Comment

• D0ug
        D0ug commented
        Editing a comment
        X2 he is perfect

[DSMN]Barry: things happen. But seriously fury. please listen to that thread on void. I love his skills. he just needs some cool downs added and percentages decreased. thanks for your time.

Comment

How can you think he is not op doug?? I don't have him but he does too many things. 1- reviving everything with half health. 2- stunning everytime 3- one skill deals high damage 4- he has high luck 5- he has high health too 6- swaps (removing cooldown problems)

Comment

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          I think there is a difference between overpowered and a good level of power. Every time a new release is made everyone complains that its too powerful, unless they have him. This was the same with flamoth and the subsequent nerf. Do you a search on the forums and you will see that I was very much against nerfing what people considered OP at the time and I didnt even have a flamoth then.

Edit for a couple of incorrect notes in your post: He does not revive to half health. That is only possible if dark is boosted. He does not stun everytime either.
          Last edited by D0ug; July 22nd, 2016, 09:38 PM.

• Boyd
          Boyd commented
          Editing a comment
          It does revive a curio with a large amount of health and can revive a curio many times so in away it adds up

You wasn't there Doug and if you read the post those are the suggestions people made I posted in WC what people think needs adjusting and those are it. I added in the remove swap thing because that move is pretty much a carbon copy of Bastions Body Shock move and Bastion is tier 3.

Void (Tier 2): Revive Target, restore 40% health, +15 mana and these extra's (for some strange reason) Swaps, 75% chance to stun and 55% chance to stun enemy of swap in.

Bastion (Tier 3): Revive Target, Restore 20% health, + 10 mana and 1 extra 40% to reduce damage for 2 turns

And thanks s-wolf for proving its not me who made up these changes, Ibex, Barry and roshizzle from the top of my head
        Last edited by Boyd; July 22nd, 2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• DaryuzGM
          DaryuzGM commented
          Editing a comment
          Why compare two different styles?, ok then Give also Void a skill to restore mana, and other skill with % to attack up to three times...

Yes I'm just being sarcastic...

Good Job Devs...

• Boyd
          Boyd commented
          Editing a comment
          that comment made no sense

It bothers me when people say Void was the worst mythic. He had the highest health of his generation, and his damage output was in between Core and Sarida. This conversation has two sides: Those who realize he is overpowered, and those who have him.

Comment

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          Why did 99% of the people with him have him benched if he was so good? Simple. He wasnt and the devs realized it. His health and damage are meaningless if he has no moves to make use of them. Core has great health yet people with other choices generally dont use him either.

• Wedge600
          Wedge600 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't build strawmen. I won't stand for it. If you can't make an argument without resorting to hyperbole and sarcasm, then you don't have much of a point to make. I'll address the only thing I can pick from you. I'm talking about the damage he deals, not the damage stat. That, of course, comes directly from his moves.

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh man. I LOLd a little at your comment... Hyperboles and straw men? You must be kidding. Everyone knows that Void used to be terrible. That's not even up for debate here. You may think he is OP now but never was he anything but solidly in the bottom three mythics. Constant debate between void, roki and razor for which was the worst used to be a regular topic in wc. He had crap moves before that did little to any damage with cool downs that made them near impossible to be effective.

It would appear that he is not unbeatable... this is pvp from today running full enhance, VI badge all F1 team of void, razor and gambit. He is hardly unbeatable.
        Last edited by D0ug; July 22nd, 2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Boyd
          Boyd commented
          Editing a comment
          Zomie and Agat would beat you easily any way and they have Void and so do the other guys that beat you. Razor and gambit not the best are they probably why you got beat

• ibex
          ibex commented
          Editing a comment
          they all have void

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          Razor and gambit in a dark/water boosted event are hardly bad choices... Not like I'm tossing my core and flamoth in a water boosted event. They would have beat you anyways is not helping your argument that void is making teams unbeatable.

If they are going to start allowing curios to revive other curios more than 3 times in a fight then seriously the have well are truly made Zephy the worst curio if it can only revive once and it kills its self in the process.

Also reading our club chat looks like Magnify needs looking at as well. One of our memeber got herion to deal 72K damage after the boost and made Singularity a beast with the higher damage

Comment

• D0ug
          D0ug commented
          Editing a comment
          I will agree magnify is a fun powerful move but you can only really use it once and you can be debuffed. Once you start using him to revive you aren't going to be switching back to void chancing his life to use the magnify again, I will also agree that if zephy has to suicide to revive that kinda sucks but you could put it with void as a backup plan if void dies, revive void with zephy then revive zephy with void.. Could be a gun pair

he revives too much that's true also with this amount of HP it's too much they should increase the cooldown or decrease the HP of the revived curio

Comment

• ibex
          ibex commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah increasing cooldown is the best thing,even Ai revives the same curio about 5 times.Well and i don't think there is any need to decrease percentage and anything else.Hearing other's opinions is good too

• เครђгєŦ
          เครђгєŦ commented
          Editing a comment
          i said or decrease healing amount :P

I am already tired of battling void in pvp. He revives curios repeatedly and to half health. He also stuns so you can't do anything except get killed. Even with a fused Scorpio he is difficult because he just swaps out anyway, often before I can sting (since I'm stuck being stunned). The revived curios can repeatedly do their big-hit move. Honestly, worse and worse decisions are being made with this game every day. I'm probably retiring at least for a bit after this CW.

Comment

oh i was wrong.. it's not half health but the critical of 40% is 60% looking at his skillset he should have low health stat,like skoll

Comment

So after all that sharing of opinions in the world chat only a handful of people actually cared enough to log on here and give feedback... Hmm. Kinda disappointed on both sides of the topic.

Comment

• Bbtsjm
              Bbtsjm commented
              Editing a comment
              Hardly anyone uses the forums. I wasn't even in the WC conversation. People get angry but then we usually realize the devs don't actually do anything -- that is their history. So, that's probably why nobody cares enough to give feedback.

• D0ug
              D0ug commented
              Editing a comment
              In the past it didn't seem like the devs were ever on here. Seems like more activity lately though
          Working...
          X