Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New Mythicsbad (dare I say they are as bad as same of the tier 1 mythic's) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xolotol seems to be a tough opponent but I rarely see anyone using him or anything new other then sinite/jenite. I got lucky on a 100 gem roll and got Merika. Fully enhanced him with a VI badge and I cant seem to beat too many people with him. His move set looks good and he's my highest damage stat curio but he still seems to die fast and not put out much damage. Even in the current air boosted event I decided to go with core instead of him and core is also a risk/reward skillset. Could be I dont know how to use Merika or that I've never really worked hard on my air journal but everyone tells me he isnt very good so I kinda gave up trying. I'll try out the moveset you suggested in the next event though Spaceape and see how it goes.

Comment

• Space Ape
      Space Ape commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been looking deeper at the new Curio line, given your guys general feedback and some insights from getting in there and playing with you guys.

I'll be giving the latest round of Curios a buff (probably this week). Merika will be getting one of the largest. He's intended as a hard hitting, high risk/reward Curio, meant to fill that assassin/glass canon slot for the Air element. But that's not really panning out for him in play.

• D0ug
      D0ug commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Guess I better get to work on the air journal. Most of mine are near 50% but air is sitting at an embarrassing 29...

• Boyd
      Boyd commented
      Editing a comment
      great news can't wait. If Zephy and Marika are going to be usefull then I will have faith in air curios once again

This curios are stronger......
    Last edited by LittleFury; August 1st, 2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Boyd
      Boyd commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not very nice

• D0ug
      D0ug commented
      Editing a comment
      What defines a "noob" I mean technically everyone is a noob compared to someone. With the exception of maybe chaos or chonas... but you are neither of them Skull lol

• Skull
      Skull commented
      Editing a comment
      DEV'S maked zephyros more stronger ^-^. GL to get it.
Working...
X