X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow players to sell back nerf curios

they changed magmis (fire attack used to hit all now its just 1) now its not even useable how weak they made it... So i wasted all of my time playing getting cores for something that was useable but now is just junk... They should allow use to either sell them back to them or change them for a different curio cause i know magmis will now just sit in my collection never to be used

and before you say you can sell it for exp.. selling it only gives you 90k.. not even what it cost to take it to level 40 let alone all of the gems and cores you wasted
    Last edited by slidecage; June 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM.

what skill are you talking about? all magmis skills seem to be the same as they always have been. Blaze Wish is the only attack that hits all curios and it still does..

Comment

We haven't done anything to Magmis, slidecage. Any time changes are made to Curios they are announced to the entire Community. Are you certain that you're facing issues with him? We can look into it to ensure there aren't any bugs affecting his skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleFury View Post
        We haven't done anything to Magmis, slidecage. Any time changes are made to Curios they are announced to the entire Community. Are you certain that you're facing issues with him? We can look into it to ensure there aren't any bugs affecting his skillset.

i been using his (needs to check) pryo wish and blaze wish for the last week and both were hitting all.. maybe it was a bug... cause i did

pryo. blaze pryo and all had 3 fire things on them..i would then do the mana restore and do it all over.... again maybe it was a bug that was allowing the other skill to hit all?......

either way if curios are neft bad do you have a sell back in place for those who no longer want them or is 90k (resell) the best we get

thanks again

another question can you tell me when CORES entered the game... trying to see how long it took to get 100
        Last edited by slidecage; June 15th, 2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• jman
          jman commented
          Editing a comment
          Blaze Wish attacks all curios for 3 turns, Pyre Wish attacks 1 curio for 3 turns. These will be applied as debuffs on the enemy curios. A refresh boost or certain enemy skills can potentially remove these debuffs, causing them to not hit for the entire 3 turns.

use Magmis in Survival arena

Comment

Working...
        X