X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craftable Mythics

I remember some discussion about the possibility that first gen mythics wouldn't be available to summon, but I never heard anything official. I was wondering if someone could explicitly say which curios were available in the 5* summon pool. Thanks

I have seen people getting void, eco, electron, etc. So I will say first 2 generations are available.

Comment

OK, without any response, I'll post what I have gathered. The available mythics that can be summoned are:

razorfin
      rokisaur
      gustwing
      electron
      checkmate
      gambit
      flamoth
      lolli
      bolt
      eco
      void
      core

As anyone can see, this list includes the worst mythics and only a couple that are considered good. I think it is objectionable that the best mythics are hidden under the pretense that all mythics will be made equal eventually. This rhetoric has been going on for at least 6 months and we see how much has been accomplished. I see no reason for rewards (that have taken months to acquire) to be so restricted as to make them undesirable.

Comment

Why is it restricted anyway? All mythics should be available. We spend 3 months collecting cores...the curios should be decent.

Comment

Yeah agree wedge..they must have to remove first Gen..we spend 3 months to collect them..

Comment

Definitely should include all mythics in the core options. Why not? It takes so long to collect enough cores anyways. Is this going to benefit the most powerful players that already buy all the newest shop curios? OF COURSE NOT. It's only hurting players that that are on a budget or free players.
            Let all curios be accessible through core crafting!
            ALL CURIOS MATTER!!

Comment

Originally posted by johen View Post
              Yeah agree wedge..they must have to remove first Gen..we spend 3 months to collect them..
              i agree 100% ever since x10 buys went away you pretty much had to save up 7500 to get a mythic

Comment

A friend got dragos from summon.

Comment

this is the list of the curios we can craft with the summons

gustwing
                  razorfin
                  rokisaur
                  lolli
                  gambit
                  flamoth
                  checkmate
                  bolt