X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curio Coins Shortage

I was wondering if there is going to be an update on the coin shortage? I put together exactly how much it costs in curio coins and dollars to get a mythic ready to play:

heroic boosts: 450,000 coins
    evolve a mythic: 560,000 coins
    damage enhancements: 225,000 (best case scenario used for all enhancements, meaning you have the right element in the right increment available)
    healing enhancements: 225,000 coins
    health enhancements: 350,000 coins
    mana: 100,000 coins (1 mana per 20,000 I think, forgot exactly, these are no longer obtainable)
    luck enhancements: 175,000 coins

This gives a total of 2,085,000 coins needed. I obtain about ~130K in pvp, ~100K in CW, and nothing in cvc, this means there's a huge shortage where there used to be none. Changing the price of coins in the shop did not help. The dollar cost of replacing this ~2M coins is approximately $50. We used to be able to win these coins, but now it costs $50. This is an unbalanced change in the rewards system, and after getting coins for winning events, I'm not about to start purchasing coins. This is unreasonable after spending upwards of $100 for the mythic alone.
    Last edited by Danielle; May 18th, 2016, 07:25 PM. Reason: spacing issues when posted

I agree. + without the 2 and 3* curios we used to get from events you have to spend tons of coins in the curio shop as well, to make progress in the journal.

Comment

It is a shame that because of this I will not be spending in a game I used to enjoy. I will check back to see if any amendments have been made as I enjoy talking to people on my friends list even if I am on hiatus from buying due to the big shortfall in gold coin rewards.

Please fix I do not want to start playing other games because I cannot enjoy this one.

Thank you Danielle for posting what is so true and trra it costs so much to get those curio 2 and 3 stars you are right especially when you do not have those gold coins to evolve them.

Comment

You are forgetting the newer players that can't even level and enhance a mythic they get either because they can't save enough coins to evolve or only save enough coins to evolve and can't enhance. Therefore they cannot compete with established players and will always be behind due to this shortage of never having coins. Rank tokens seems to be a major issue as well but that is another day.

Comment

I've been playing this game for over a year, and managed to accumulate over 10 million coins at one point. I've dropped below 5 million a few weeks ago, meaning I can only afford two more mythics. Also, we need some more enhancements. They're rarer to earn as of late.

Comment

I agree. And as R TRUTH mentioned, it makes me not want to spend (and I haven't really). That is because, if I spend to get a mythic, I won't even be able to fully upgrade it anyway, and I need about 2 million coins on hand in case I really need them to upgrade a new mythic.

Comment

I agree with everything that has been said. Why would I want to spend money to buy a mythic I can't evolve, boost and enhance. Perhaps a compromise could be to drastically reduce amount of coins needed to upgrade boosts and make enhancement free. After all they've both already been bought or earned in events. You shouldn't have to pay twice

Comment

Free enhancements will definitely entice or incentivize people in buying mythics/promos, I've stopped even buying knowing it will take me weeks to boost them, let alone still work on boost evolutions, great post Dani! Hope devs take notice! People will eventually loose their appeal for this game!

Comment

• R TRUTH
                  R TRUTH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already happening it seems sad to say

I have asked for them to change the video offer on mobile versions so we can get double coins as well they haven't changed it from double xp for ages

Comment

• R TRUTH
                  R TRUTH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would be a start the double XP need to rotate with double coins on a weekly basis.

Months later still out of coins....any idea when we will get some coins?

Comment

I've been out of coins for weeks now, cannot evolve or enhance my new mythics, can't try out my new boosts. Wonder when they're coming back as a reward.

Comment

In my case, video offer is not even working for weeks now (Its operating daily once only) and I have no idea whether its with me only or its global. Its just that people have stop complaining about video offer as its of no use to them.

Comment

I really did choose the worst possible moment to evolve two Bobsloth instead of fusing..
                      First time I make an important mistake since I'm playing this game..

Comment

stop asking for mobile user priviliege! it would be an unfair advantage if mobile users could have it less hard on coins

Comment

Working...
                        X